PDA

View Full Version : Warren: Americans ‘understand the game is rigged’

SarasotaRepub
06-14-2012, 09:01 PM
So it's official, Warren is a LeftWing Moonbat kook! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002808009)

Thu Jun 14, 2012, 12:31 PM
kpete (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/?com=profile&uid=151115)

Warren: Americans ‘understand the game is rigged’

Warren: Americans ‘understand the game is rigged’

Speaking to MSNBC host Chris Matthews on Wednesday evening, Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren (D) said that in her time on the campaign trail, she’s realized that most Americans “understand the game is rigged,” and that “they’re ready for somebody to get out there and talk to them about it.”

Challenged on that point by Matthews, Warren said she plans to spend the next five months talking about her opponent’s record and the worst abuses of big finance, explaining that Brown had engaged in “secret negotiations to weaken all the rules over Wall Street.”

“That’s what we’re going to talk about, person by person by person, across this commonwealth,” she said.

“They blew up a big bubble, they took out the risk, they sucked out the profits, and then when the whole thing came crashing down it was American families, right there, who took it right on the chin,” Warren added. “Then that same group on Wall Street fought against any kind of financial reform. When they lost that, barely by a hair, they started a guerilla war to make sure that no serious rules would be put in place. This is the fight, right now, for the heart and soul of our country.”

more:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/06/14/warren-americans-understand-the-game-is-rigged/

Sounds like Obama, not my fault, lets blame Bu$h!!!! :rolleyes:

Gina
06-14-2012, 10:30 PM
So it's official, Warren is a LeftWing Moonbat kook! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002808009)

Sounds like Obama, not my fault, lets blame Bu$h!!!! :rolleyes:

Yup, and also like Obama has no plan of her own that's worth talking about.

Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren (D) said that in her time on the campaign trail, she’s realized that most Americans “understand the game is rigged,”
Warren understands game, like the one she plays with her "Native American" lie.

RobJohnson
06-15-2012, 12:09 AM
Wow a democrat admits they want to be a part of a rigged game!

:crowds:

Starbuck
06-15-2012, 09:52 AM
I think the whole "the game is rigged" mindset is weak, whether you are talking about sports or politics.

Wrestling? That's rigged and everyone knows it. Politics? No.

And Warren got caught trying to tilt the wheel in her favor. So who is she to complain that the game "is rigged"? What we don't need in Washington is another condescending whiner.

AmPat
06-15-2012, 10:41 AM
I think the whole "the game is rigged" mindset is weak, whether you are talking about sports or politics.

And Warren got caught trying to tilt the wheel in her favor. So who is she to complain that the game "is rigged"? What we don't need in Washington is another condescending whiner.
If she loses, and that is not assured insuch a blue state, she will probably be given an appointed position 10 levels above her competency. Maybe DOJ?

Starbuck
06-15-2012, 11:01 AM
If she loses, and that is not assured insuch a blue state, she will probably be given an appointed position 10 levels above her competency. Maybe DOJ?

Just makes you want to scream, doesn't it?
One of the pundits I follow pointed out that in order for Scott Brown to win, he would need about 500,000 more votes than Romney is going to get. In other words, 500,000 people would have to split the ticket, voting for Obama and Brown.

On one hand, it doesn't look good at this point for Obama, but on the other hand it doesn't look good for the Republicans taking control of the senate, either. So Harry will have the opportunity to put her 'wisdom and training' to work on a committee. Yuk.

Brown won with 1.1 million votes in the special election. But both Obama and John Kerry took in 1.9 million votes (out of 3 mil) to win their seats in 2008. Obama will fall short of that figure this time - what, maybe 1.6 million votes. And if the Dems in MA stay at home, maybe Brown can win.

AmPat
06-15-2012, 11:38 AM
My roots are in Taxachusettes and I am ashamed of the political idiocy pervasive there. These Massholes spend their entire working life screwing up their state, then they retire and move south or to a neighboring state and vote more of the idiocy there that forced them out of their own state.

Even in NC in my community, we have these Massholes. They bring their money, buy their homes, then tell everybody how much better things were in MA. Us southerners are too stupid to recognize their brilliance.

wasp69
06-15-2012, 11:59 AM
Even in NC in my community, we have these Massholes. They bring their money, buy their homes, then tell everybody how much better things were in MA. Us southerners are too stupid to recognize their brilliance.

Tell them what I tell them: Delta is ready when you are...

Odysseus
06-15-2012, 01:47 PM

When Democrats complain that a game is rigged, they mean that it is not rigged to their liking. The housing bubble was the result of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac being forced to underwrite high-risk mortgages that the lenders would not have otherwise made, and which benefited Democrats to a tremendous degree. Chris Dodd got sweetheart loan rates from a mortgage company that he regulated, and Obama's deal with Tony Rezko for his home shows similar game playing. So, in a sense, she's right. The game was rigged, but it was her party doing the rigging.

If we're only going 10 levels above her competency, then dog-catcher trainee is probably a stretch. OTOH, perhaps she can rely on her 1/32 Cherokee heritage to assist her in dealing with the various animal control issues. We can call her Dances With Mutts.

Chuck58
06-15-2012, 03:41 PM
My roots are in Taxachusettes and I am ashamed of the political idiocy pervasive there. These Massholes spend their entire working life screwing up their state, then they retire and move south or to a neighboring state and vote more of the idiocy there that forced them out of their own state.

They're here in New Mexico too, along with NYers, Connecticut, California, etc. We hear the same thing. We've got close friends in Arizona who say the same. The problem is, in Arizona, that they're there in such numbers that they're beginning to make a difference. New Mexico is hopelessly blue, except the southern half which doesn't have the population. Arizona is still red, but not by the margin it once was.

They're like a plague wherever they go.

Starbuck
06-15-2012, 04:24 PM
......They're like a plague wherever they go.

They ruined Florida.
Mississippi? Not so much; we're not a retirement destination. But then most of them don't know that as retirees we only pay 900/year in property tax on our 18 year old 3/2/2 ranch.
Don't tell, them.:smile-new:

AmPat
06-15-2012, 05:22 PM
They're here in New Mexico too, along with NYers, Connecticut, California, etc. We hear the same thing. We've got close friends in Arizona who say the same. The problem is, in Arizona, that they're there in such numbers that they're beginning to make a difference. New Mexico is hopelessly blue, except the southern half which doesn't have the population. Arizona is still red, but not by the margin it once was.

They're like a plague wherever they go.
Depending upon the election results, the DUmmyRATS have screamed for an end to the Electoral College. If the demographics continue like we are seeing, I might get behind a popular vote. We would have President McLame right now instead of Maobama