PDA

View Full Version : Eyelids admits: "The MSM is in the tank for Obama so I'm not worried..."

Odysseus
09-18-2008, 04:56 PM
The MSM is in the tank for Obama so I'm not worried about McCain getting any message out.

Just in case there was ever any doubt.

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 04:57 PM
1) I'd like somebody to prove my statements isn't true (No FOX allowed).

2) I'd like somebody to prove having the MSM on my side is a bad thing.

Bongo55
09-18-2008, 04:59 PM
You'll have your replay on Nov. 5th.

Till then you keep on, keeping on. :D:D:D

Odysseus
09-18-2008, 06:09 PM

The question isn't whether it's true (we all know that it is), or that having them on your side is a bad thing (although it can be, just look at the blowback from the Palin attacks). The question is whether the media is biased in favor of the left. Most liberals would put their testicles in a couldron of sulphuric acid before they'd admit it (especially the feminists), but you gave it up without a fight.

On behalf of all of us who knew the truth, it's nice to here someone admit it.

Constitutionally Speaking
09-18-2008, 06:40 PM

Can't. You are correct on this. The media IS in the tank FOR Obama and it IS a good thing for your side, but a potentially disastrous thing for the United States.

MrsSmith
09-18-2008, 07:15 PM

Everyone knows the media is far left. Having them on your side is a good thing for moonbats, but most people are smart enough to think for themselves.

GrumpyOldLady
09-19-2008, 07:01 AM
You are 100% correct. The media is definately not presenting Americans with news, it's indoctrinating them with agenda. You are 100% correct. They are 'in the tank' for marxist corrupt Obama.

One look at Nazi germany should be enough.

Compare what the MSM and the 'educators' in this country are doing - with what happened in pre-WWII Nazi Germany. The agenda. The media. The ignorance. The Hitler rallies compared with the Obama rallies. The Hitler salute and the Obama salute. The bent iron cross of the nazis and the stupid Obama sunrise symbol - everywhere.

We shouldn't have to hold your hand through this. It's very obvious.

Eyelids
09-19-2008, 12:42 PM
Oh my god you just compared MSNBC to the SS?

We've hit a new low folks.

Zathras
09-19-2008, 01:05 PM

Umm, the SS didn't control the German media in WW2 Blinky. The SS was created in 1929 as the personal bodyguard for Hitller. Later in 1940 it was split into to organizations, the Waffen-SS, combat units considered to be the elite of the German Wehrmacht, and the Allgemeine-SS who were in charge of the death camps and the "Final Solution". Joseph Goebbels was head of the the Nazi Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, responsible for the rallys and media of Germany at the time.

The new low is showing just how ignorant you really are Blinky. Obama's rallys bring back memories of the rallys Hitler used to have. You definately need to get a refund from that college you attended. You were ripped off nine ways to Sunday if that's an example of the education you recieved.

Eyelids
09-19-2008, 01:11 PM
Umm, the SS didn't control the German media in WW2 Blinky. The SS was created in 1929 as the personal bodyguard for Hitller. Later in 1940 it was split into to organizations, the Waffen-SS, combat units considered to be the elite of the German Wehrmacht, and the Allgemeine-SS who were in charge of the death camps and the "Final Solution". Joseph Goebbels was head of the the Nazi Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, responsible for the rallys and media of Germany at the time.

The new low is showing just how ignorant you really are Blinky. Obama's rallys bring back memories of the rallys Hitler used to have. You definately need to get a refund from that college you attended. You were ripped off nine ways to Sunday if that's an example of the education you recieved.

I was making a point you dolt. But knowing what the Wehrmacht is makes you really smart there big boy! Keep comparing Obama to Hitler and see where it gets you.

hampshirebrit
09-19-2008, 01:14 PM
I was making a point you dolt. But knowing what the Wehrmacht is makes you really smart there big boy! Keep comparing Obama to Hitler and see where it gets you.

Wehrmacht was not either Waffen or Algemeine SS.

Looks like you're the dolt on this one.

If you want to make a point in future, maybe you should check your facts.

lacarnut
09-19-2008, 01:14 PM

You sound like Obama speech writer. 57 states, now the SS. Here is your sign, stupid.

GrumpyOldLady
09-19-2008, 01:17 PM
I was making a point you dolt.
And the point, you dolt, that you made was that you don't understand the situation

Keep comparing Obama to Hitler and see where it gets you.
The comparison was this - what Obama's brown-shirts are doing with the MSM and in the MSM is almost EXACTLY what Hitlers brown-shirts were doing prior to WWII.

And the comparison is very valid.

It should frighten you that the media is in the tank for Obama - just as the Nazi agenda machine had a stranglehold on the news outlets of pre-wwII Germany. if you aren't afraid of what you see .. and you rejoice in the fact that the media is now just pumping Obama-agenda .. then you are in the same boat as the pre-WWII Germans - being hoodwinked by Hitler.

Eyelids
09-19-2008, 01:17 PM
Wehrmacht was not either Waffen or Algemeine SS.

Looks like you're the dolt on this one.

If you want to make a point in future, maybe you should check your facts.

Bahaha this is flying direclty over your heads. Just because you have access to Wikipedia so you can look up all these names doesnt make you a historian. If you were half as smart as you guys try to act you wouldn't waste all this time on the internet.

Pathetic.

Eyelids
09-19-2008, 01:18 PM
The comparison was this - what Obama's brown-shirts are doing with the MSM and in the MSM is almost EXACTLY what Hitlers brown-shirts were doing prior to WWII

Oh my god... you cannot be serious.

hampshirebrit
09-19-2008, 01:19 PM
Bahaha this is flying direclty over your heads. Just because you have access to Wikipedia so you can look up all these names doesnt make you a historian. If you were half as smart as you guys try to act you wouldn't waste all this time on the internet.

Pathetic.

It's not really flying over our heads.

We can all figure out where you're coming from, and how mediocre you are at it.

Zathras
09-19-2008, 01:26 PM
I was making a point you dolt.

Yeah, a point that was WAAAAAY out in left field and wrong.

But knowing what the Wehrmacht is makes you really smart there big boy!

Smarter than you Blinky, smarter than you. Then again, what the dog leaves in the yard is more intelligent than you. At least I know my history.

Keep comparing Obama to Hitler and see where it gets you.

And just where did I do that? All I did was say that Obaaaahma rallys bring back memories of the ones Hitler used to have. Look at the one he had at Invesco Field. Sure reminds me of the ones Adolph had at Nuremberg. The pomp. The cheering fans in the tens of thousands. A powerful speaker. The same things could be found at a Hitler rally.

GrumpyOldLady
09-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Oh my god... you cannot be serious.

propaganda techniques of Nazi Germany (http://www.maebrussell.com/Articles%20and%20Notes/German%20Propaganda.html)

Read and learn young grasshopper.
... and when you wake up from the hopeium haze ... be afraid, be very afraid!

Odysseus
09-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Pathetic.
And just why do you waste all of this time on the internet?

Yeah, casually comparing your political opponents to Nazis is exclusively reserved as a liberal talking point. What was she thinking? :rolleyes:

The co-opting of the media to serve the one true political faith is bad for everyone. First, the media cannot admit its bias, so we get the constant denial of that bias even as the evidence becomes more undeniable, resulting in a complete meltdown in MSM credibility. The loss of credibility breeds a cynical electorate and a corrupt political class, which knows that, so long as the media remains in the tank for it, it can get away with anything. That arrogance makes them dangerous. A prime example (or subprime) is Franklin Raines, who received over $50 million in bonuses and other compensation as head of Fannie Mae, even after it was proven that he'd cooked the books in order to hide over $9 billion in losses, which permitted him to claim those bonuses, and those of his cronies, and who is now an economic advisor to Barack Obama, instead of a felon doing hard time for fraud and embezzlement. Obama's campaign and past associations included bigoted pastors, domestic terrorists, corrupt hacks and incompetent retreads of previous administration. A serious media scrutiny would have forced him to abandon these clowns and surround himself with serious people who would not be presenting empty rhetoric as facts or policies. If Obama loses the election, the media will have served him badly, but if he wins, it will have served all of us badly.

AlmostThere
09-19-2008, 07:45 PM
Everyone knows the media is far left. Having them on your side is a good thing for moonbats, but most people are smart enough to think for themselves.

If that were true Pelosi wouldn't be Speaker and Reid wouldn't be Majority Leader. The MSM told America to bail on Bush and the war and that's exactly what happened.

Another sign of true genius is that we knew we had problems with the Republicans we had in office prior to the 2006 election. Our method of handling that problem was to stay home on election day. I guess we showed them when we didn't show up at the polls. :rolleyes:

MrsSmith, I beg to differ. I think at least half of this country is comprised of blithering idiots.