PDA

View Full Version : I will respond to you motherfucker.

SarasotaRepub
06-15-2012, 06:16 PM
My the DUmmies are thin skinned today!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002813310) :biggrin-new:

Fri Jun 15, 2012, 04:39 PM
lonestarnot

I will respond to you motherfucker. (Oh good!! We were afraid you wouldn't!!!!)

First, Mr. President is not sending any jobs out of the country. That would be your dumbass bagger party 1%ers and the two brain cell non-thinkers that support your ilk in their attempt to avoid paying taxes to the country that made them rich. Secondy, you should be personally fined 1 million dollars for interrupting the President of the United States during a press briefing. (Really??? It was a rude thing to do, I'll give you that, but a million dollar fine?? That's just...stupid.) Mr. President plays a mean game of hoops. (So what?) He should be given a basket of rotten fucking eggs to pummel your ass with for for your disrespectful racist bully shit. (Ahhhh. Yes. It's always racist, isn't it.:rolleyes:) Then we, the other party should be awarded every dime that you and your racist bow tie wearing creeply little turd friend, should be awarded to PDA to spend toward re-election of Mr. President. It should really cost you for doing what you did today because you apparently thought someone gave you authority to interrupt a Presidential Press briefing instead of waiting for a call for questions when Mr. President was done with what he had to say. Yeah you should pay for what you did as a matter of decorum and respect for the office, since we know you do not respect anyone's race, not even your own. You're an asshole.(Ditto DUmmie. Have a nice day.)

Bailey
06-15-2012, 06:37 PM
No chance the Magic Negro would've allowed any questions after that cluster fuck of a presser.

Madisonian
06-15-2012, 06:43 PM
montanacowboy (2,959 posts)
2. Well Said!!!!
when I saw that happen I could not believe it - this is just HOW much they hate and disrespect OUR President.
Tucker Carlson - a little pussy, little bow tie creep, trust fund asshole, NOBODY, a POS and his minions

I am so goddamn sick and tired of the shit OUR President has to put up with, I don't know how he gets through the day.

But I was glad to see him shut that friggin creep down and he needs to do more of just that!

Funny.
Seems to me that I never saw this kind of reaction to Keith Overblown calling Bush a Nazi or any other times Bush, also OUR president was yelled down by hecklers.
Must have missed the memo.

Bailey
06-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Funny.
Seems to me that I never saw this kind of reaction to Keith Overblown calling Bush a Nazi or any other times Bush, also OUR president was yelled down by hecklers.
Must have missed the memo.

Ya they didnt create a fuss when someone threw a shoe at Bush.

fettpett
06-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Ya they didnt create a fuss when someone threw a shoe at Bush.

didn't they wish that the grenade thrown at him in Georgia (country not state) actually detonated?

and laugh and wish the pretzel had "finished the job" when he choked on it watching football and got the black eye

SarasotaRepub
06-15-2012, 06:59 PM
The way they are howling you'd think they OWNED the President!!!!

Oh wait...that's racist!!! Damn!!! :smile-new:

ABC in Georgia
06-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Calm down LonestarNUT ...

Arrangements have been made for your second lobotomy, darlin', as it is obvious that the first one is starting to wear off.

Plus this time the restraints will be thrown in at no extra cost!

~ ABC

aka:PBS
06-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Damn....what did I miss? I was at my daughters softball game.

Gina
06-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Well, the DUmmie is correct that Obama isn't sending jobs out of the country, however, the unemployment rate for 16-24 year olds is 25%. That will go even higher because of this policy. Thanks Obama. And isn't it sad that the main thing the DUmmies rant about when anything happens is how racist the opposition is. Your 'Mr President' is a FAILURE. Black or not.

Dan D. Doty
06-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Lonestarnot, get over yourself.

Stupid asshole

Wibbins
06-17-2012, 11:44 AM
:rolleyes: Lovely, the dems get all upset when someone questions their leader when he has a press conference to announce doing the most unconstitutional thing the executive branch can do which is not executing the law; notice how he basically breaks the law, to further break the law. The executive branch can NOT determine what the law says, he is simply there to make sure the law, passed by congress signed by him, is executed the exact way it says.

Jim54
06-17-2012, 11:06 PM
He evidently considers himself one of "Dear Leader's" Praetorian Guards. Groupthink at it's finest!:evil-grin: