PDA

View Full Version : I was stopped today at the Bus Stop by the TSA.

SarasotaRepub
06-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Sure...sure you were. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002814164)

Fri Jun 15, 2012, 07:19 PM
lib2DaBone

I was stopped today at the Bus Stop by the TSA.

He wanted to see my drivers license.

Why would he need to see my drivers license if I was not operating a motor vehicle?

I wasn't wearing a turbin, a head scarf or a Burka...?

I showed him my license.. I wanted to get home and was too tired to argue.

The TSA is expanding their territory...

What!!! No interrogation story to go along with it??? Lame man...:bounce2:

Retread
06-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Where was the groping? What? He didn't have to strip on the street?

Or is the left finally seeing what most of us already knew - It's a farce.

Then.... oh, then.... he says "I wasn't wearing a turbin, a head scarf or a Burka...?"

Racist Rethug!!!!

NJCardFan
06-15-2012, 10:44 PM
But this is what they want. They want more government. Well, this kind of police state crap comes from more government. You can't have it both ways.

Odysseus
06-15-2012, 11:20 PM
Did he leap out of the bushes?

And, for that matter, since when does the TSA have jurisdiction over bus traffic? Anyone else detect the aroma of bovine excrement?

Rockntractor
06-15-2012, 11:53 PM

And, for that matter, since when does the TSA have jurisdiction over bus traffic? Anyone else detect the aroma of bovine excrement?

I'm to lazy to hunt it down but there was an article saying they were going to start this soon, I haven't heard anything about it being implemented yet though.

ralph wiggum
06-16-2012, 12:01 AM
Damn Bush administration!!! Oh wait....

RobJohnson
06-16-2012, 02:24 AM
I was STRIPPED today at the bus stop by the TSA

He wanted to see my privates and did a full body scan

Why did he need to know my sex?

I was wearing skinny jeans.

I dropped my pants and he took off running while calling for back up on his radio

Within minutes the entire bus stop was surronded by the TSA SWAT team and black helicopters.

I was so nervous I could not wait to smoke another hit.

Fixed :evil-grin:

Adam Wood
06-16-2012, 12:10 PM

And, for that matter, since when does the TSA have jurisdiction over bus traffic? Anyone else detect the aroma of bovine excrement?Like Rock said, there was an article a few months back about the TSA just taking up security duties at Amtrak stations and bus stations and such. My understanding was that it was supposed to start in New York at Penn Station and the Port Authority, but of course it wouldn't stop there.

Makes sense, though, after those terrorists crashed those trains into high-rise buildings....

NJCardFan
06-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Damn Bush administration!!! Oh wait....

Well, they were the ones who created this monster.

Odysseus
06-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Like Rock said, there was an article a few months back about the TSA just taking up security duties at Amtrak stations and bus stations and such. My understanding was that it was supposed to start in New York at Penn Station and the Port Authority, but of course it wouldn't stop there.

Makes sense, though, after those terrorists crashed those trains into high-rise buildings....

Trains are a major vulnerability for us. The train bombings in Madrid and the tube bombings in London were high profile attacks that required much less training and investment than 9/11. Unfortunately, any place that has a high concentration of people is a vulnerability to a suicide bomber, and the government cannot be everywhere, nor would we want it to be.

The next time that you're in a crowd, look around and ask yourself, if you were a terrorist, what would be the most destructive thing that you could do? Then try to think of ways to counteract them.