PDA

View Full Version : I'm tired of the lack of respect shown to the President...

aka:PBS
06-16-2012, 07:16 AM
I'm tired of the lack of respect shown to the President...

The core of this is utter racism...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002812833

Yeah....yeah...yeah...everytime obama gets criticised at all it's all about racism. And if obama loses....guess what....anyone that voted against him will be classified as a racist.:smilie_wall:

Bailey
06-16-2012, 07:17 AM
I am of two minds on what that reporter did yesterday, there was no way in hell that piece of shit would've taken questions after such a speech so what are you supposed to do? OTOH its disrespectful to the office of the Prez (the hell with obama)

SarasotaRepub
06-16-2012, 07:48 AM
So I guess that guy is off the White House Party invite list???? :biggrin-new:

AmPat
06-16-2012, 09:45 AM
Let's just assume that all criticism of O Blah Blah are indeed racist. Let's forget the attacks on our former president for now.

Given that it is racism as our political opposites continually shriek, isn't it also racism under their ironclad, scientific, fool-proof criterion that the attacks on Bush were racist?

Janice
06-16-2012, 10:02 AM
According to this regime blacks cannot be racist... under any circumstance. And ... they can also threaten voter intimidation with impunity according to the Dept of Injustice. I wonder how that turns out this next national election.

Zathras
06-16-2012, 10:03 AM
So the DUmmys can dish it out but they can't take it? Fucking hypocrits....but we knew that already.

Janice
06-16-2012, 11:50 AM
And btw... when this Thug in Chief respects our culture, our heritage and our constitution then I will respect him. Until then this POS can go play in traffic.

FDK
06-16-2012, 01:51 PM
Wow. I wonder what this DUmmie thought about all of the crap spewed about W when he was pres - especially at the DUmp.

Chuck58
06-16-2012, 02:18 PM
Using their own tactics against them, and they don't like it. I hope this happens more often, but I've got a hunch that it's going to be a lot harder from now on. After all, people aren't supposed to question his decisions.

obumble didn't seem happy when he left the podium and I suspect somebody got an a** chewing for letting that reporter in.