PDA

View Full Version : The lack of Respect

aka:PBS
06-16-2012, 07:33 AM
DearAbby (11,328 posts)

The lack of Respect [View all]

by the GOP and those who support them, is Offensive to me as an American citizen. It is an insult to me. I demand an apology. You will respect the office of President.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=812737

Oh yeah....just like you asswipes respected bush while he was in office. :stfu1:

Bailey
06-16-2012, 07:50 AM
Just one word.... Hypocrites

SarasotaRepub
06-16-2012, 08:13 AM
110% True.

Still, I wish that fool had kept his mouth shut. Plus he was dressed like a flood victum...

Odysseus
06-16-2012, 08:54 AM
You'd think that the press was nothing but respectful during previous administrations.

http://www.daybydaycartoon.com/061612.jpg

Gina
06-16-2012, 10:06 AM

It's STUNNING hypocrisy!

Wibbins
06-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Awww, did the wittle whinocrat get his wittle feewings hurt?

Any democrat law or "talking point" can always go back to what "feels good", like even though giving poor people more money feels good, it doesn't help them get out of poverty and only makes them dependent.

Chuck58
06-16-2012, 01:01 PM
I don't respect obama. obama has done nothing to warrant respect. I do respect the office.

Hubie
06-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Oh, no, no, no. They're not hypocrites (in their minds, anyway). They claimed Bush was never actually president because he "stole the election," remember? Therefore, they could disrespect him with impunity. This is their logic and I bet if you asked them, that's exactly what they would say.

Odysseus
06-16-2012, 04:45 PM
Oh, no, no, no. They're not hypocrites (in their minds, anyway). They claimed Bush was never actually president because he "stole the election," remember? Therefore, they could disrespect him with impunity. This is their logic and I bet if you asked them, that's exactly what they would say.

How do they justify the way that they treated Reagan?

Dan D. Doty
06-16-2012, 07:02 PM

Ditto.

Apache
06-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Ok... I'll apologize.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry you have your head so far up your ass you can inspect your tonsils...:evil-grin:

Your president deserves no respect. He gives none either. Your president has trashed the people, the economy and the laws of this country, around the globe. He has belittled our allies, strong long-held allies and cozied up to almost every two-bit dictatorial twit he can. He has bowed to foreign heads of state, hobbled our workforce and snared millions to the teat of the government... Your president has told upwards of 800,000 American (read US citizens) people, we're giving illegals the work...

Your president, come November, will find out where the real power lies. BANK ON THAT!

Hubie
06-16-2012, 10:09 PM
How do they justify the way that they treated Reagan?

They don't. Their little world began on January 20, 2001. Everything before that day was a paradise created by Bill Clinton and his cigar.