PDA

View Full Version : I Just Subscribed To Glenn Beck TV (GBTV)!

mike128
06-17-2012, 10:00 PM
Just wanted all of you to know that I recently started an annual subscription to Glenn Beck's online GBTV. I'm very happy that I did, because I often find it more informative and entertaining than Fox News.

For those of you who already subscribe, or want to subscribe, there are two "must watch" episodes which I strongly recommend: May 28 (Same as May 4) and June 7. If you all want to truly understand my political views, watch those two episodes from start to finish. You won't regret it.

Rockntractor
06-17-2012, 10:04 PM
Good job, I'll put the downsizing on hold for a bit just in case Beck hammers some sense into you.

txradioguy
06-18-2012, 02:35 AM
Good job, I'll put the downsizing on hold for a bit just in case Beck hammers some sense into you.

Well we know that's not gonna happen.

MountainMan
06-18-2012, 11:38 PM
Just wanted all of you to know that I recently started an annual subscription to Glenn Beck's online GBTV. I'm very happy that I did, because I often find it more informative and entertaining than Fox News.

For those of you who already subscribe, or want to subscribe, there are two "must watch" episodes which I strongly recommend: May 28 (Same as May 4) and June 7. If you all want to truly understand my political views, watch those two episodes from start to finish. You won't regret it.

OH FUCK, this is breaking news...."Mike13204978013874 financially supports someone who will vote for Mitt Romney in the fall over Obama".

Gina
06-18-2012, 11:53 PM
"Mike13204978013874 financially supports someone who will vote for Mitt Romney in the fall over Obama".

Ironically, ol mike as of this writing ISN'T voting for Mitt Romney. :rolleyes:

MountainMan
06-18-2012, 11:58 PM

The best part about this is that Mike082357403 is indirectly giving money for more air time on the radio thru Glenn Beck to continue to support Mitt Romney against Obama. :biggrin-new:

Rockntractor
06-19-2012, 12:04 AM

He will, if he doesn't I will curse him to living the rest of his life as a midget!http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/fantastique/baguette.gif

Zathras
06-19-2012, 12:27 AM
He will, if he doesn't I will curse him to living the rest of his life as a midget!http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/fantastique/baguette.gif

Well, to be honest, DUmbass128 doesn't have far to go. He's already a mental midget so all that has to be changed is his body.

Rockntractor
06-19-2012, 12:30 AM
Well, to be honest, DUmbass128 doesn't have far to go. He's already a mental midget so all that has to be changed is his body.

I shrunk Polican so far he disappeared!

mike128
06-19-2012, 12:45 AM
OH FUCK, this is breaking news...."Mike13204978013874 financially supports someone who will vote for Mitt Romney in the fall over Obama".
It's true. Glenn Beck has even said on one of his more recent episodes that he wants Romney to win. My two favorite 2012 presidential candidates, Michele Bachmann and Rick Santorum, both staunch social conservatives, have also endorsed Romney. So has the National Right to Life & The Susan B. Anthony List.

What's wrong with social conservatives today?? :apologetic: Do they really think Romney is really going to give a rat's ass about the social issues if he becomes president?? I think Romney will give social conservatives the finger if he wins. He will be all about the fiscal issues, which I KNOW all of you LOVE. Well fine! If you all love Romney so much, then go vote for him. As a social conservative, I have a right to express my concerns and reserve judgment.

At least Mike Huckabee hasn't endorsed anyone yet.

Janice
06-19-2012, 01:03 AM
It's true. Glenn Beck has even said on one of his more recent episodes that he wants Romney to win. My two favorite 2012 presidential candidates, Michele Bachmann and Rick Santorum, both staunch social conservatives, have also endorsed Romney. So has the National Right to Life & The Susan B. Anthony List.

What's wrong with social conservatives today?? :apologetic: Do they really think Romney is really going to give a rat's ass about the social issues if he becomes president?? I think Romney will give social conservatives the finger if he wins. He will be all about the fiscal issues, which I KNOW all of you LOVE. Well fine! If you all love Romney so much, then go vote for him. As a social conservative, I have a right to express my concerns and reserve judgment.

All this time ... I thought Forest Gore was the only one with "a child like intellect".

AmPat
06-19-2012, 10:05 AM

At least Mike Huckabee hasn't endorsed anyone yet.Do we have to write it in crayon before you get it?
Social Issues are not going to matter if we don't wrest control of this government away from the Marxist DIMoRAT party. Will you try to understand that you blithering idiot?

There is NO SOCIAL CONSERVATIVE RUNNING ON THIS ELECTION!!!
Moron.

The choice is going to be a Moderate Republican and a far left Marxist. Now choose between those two you idiot and stop with your wet dream ticket that isn't going to happen.

Oh----------------MORON!

Zathras
06-19-2012, 10:14 AM

What's wrong with social conservatives? I guess, unlike you, they've decided to support the candidate who has the best chance to kick Oblameo out of office this November instead of sitting back and letting him get reelected through their inaction. They're also, unlike you, putting the country ahead of their personal desires. In other words, they're acting like adults instead of a 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum because they didn't get a cookie.

Oh, and one more thing....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/HeroesAtWork/deadhorse.jpg

noonwitch
06-19-2012, 10:45 AM
I don't know how much you will learn about the state of the world watching GBTV, but I'm sure you will learn a lot about Glenn Beck.

mike128
06-20-2012, 04:48 AM
There is NO SOCIAL CONSERVATIVE RUNNING ON THIS ELECTION!!!
Actually, there IS a social conservative running in this election. His name is Congressman Virgil Goode, the Constitution Party nominee for President. Here's the link:

Virgil Goode for President 2012
http://www.goodeforpresident2012.com/home.html

He's already polling at 5% in Virginia. Check out the "Issues" page. You will all see that Virgil Goode is a real social conservative. Perhaps I can vote for Virgil Goode in November, instead of sitting out. At least I would be voting my conscience.

Zathras
06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Actually, there IS a social conservative running in this election. His name is Congressman Virgil Goode, the Constitution Party nominee for President. Here's the link:

He's already polling at 5% in Virginia. Check out the "Issues" page. You will all see that Virgil Goode is a real social conservative. Perhaps I can vote for Virgil Goode in November, instead of sitting out. At least I would be voting my conscience.

And now you're spamming the boards with the same message (post #36 here (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?49932-My-Top-Two-Picks-For-California-Governor&p=509953#post509953)) in multiple threads. How very trollish of you.

So, since you don't seem to get it, let me repost my response to the above message....

Hmmm, so you're putting your conscience above the needs of your country. Gee what a surprise, with your enormously inflated ego and all...not. Why don't you vote for Oblameo instead, since voting for a third party candidate is doing the exact same thing.

You say your hero is polling at 5% in Virginia? Wow, a whole 5%. That will win him the state...not. Till we have a viable 3rd party in this country, you're wasting your vote on any of their candidates just to satisfy your pathetic little ego in a meaningless feel good act. There are more important issues in this election than just abortion. How about the economy? Jobs? National security? Overturning Obamacare? Supreme court judge selection? National debt spiralling out of control? All of these are more important than abortion in this election because, without taking care of these issues first, abortion will not be stopped. In fact it will be expanded with Obamacare. Just look at how they are trying to force the Catholic church to provide such services to their employees through their health care plans. But hey, be selfish and go ahead and vote for a candidate that has absolutely no chance in hell of winning. At least you'll have that minor comfort while the country completes it's spiral down the toilet as Oblameo completes his plan to ruin America with his policies.

Hopefully this reposting of the facts will get through that skull made of neutronium that you have.......but I doubt it.

AmPat
06-20-2012, 10:23 AM

He's already polling at 5% in Virginia. Check out the "Issues" page. You will all see that Virgil Goode is a real social conservative. Perhaps I can vote for Virgil Goode in November, instead of sitting out. At least I would be voting my conscience.Vote for a real Social Conservative: Vote AmPat this November, that'll be an effective strategy to get the Marxist out of office!
Moron, I bet write ins get more votes than Virtuous Virgil. Pardon me while I commence---:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Odysseus
06-20-2012, 12:09 PM

Didn't you learn anything from the Nader run in 2000? That guy saved the Republic by denying Gore his margin of votes in half a dozen swing states. Now, you want to hand Obama four more years with a Pyrrhic victory for some third party loser who might just crack 5% of the vote in states where the margin is less than that? Are you a complete idiot? Does anything get through that impenetrable fog of abject stupidity that surrounds you? Do you not understand that four more years of Obama will mean the end of our means of influencing the direction of our government, or the end of our liberties as a nation? What in the name of national security is wrong with you?

AmPat
06-20-2012, 01:30 PM
Didn't you learn anything from the Nader run in 2000? That guy saved the Republic by denying Gore his margin of votes in half a dozen swing states. Now, you want to hand Obama four more years with a Pyrrhic victory for some third party loser who might just crack 5% of the vote in states where the margin is less than that? Are you a complete idiot? Does anything get through that impenetrable fog of abject stupidity that surrounds you? Do you not understand that four more years of Obama will mean the end of our means of influencing the direction of our government, or the end of our liberties as a nation? What in the name of national security is wrong with you?He reminds me of another moron we have here. I forgot his handle, but he typically throws out smug remarks about anyone trying to change the course of politics. Nothing but cheap comments from the bleachers and a better than thou attitude because he doesn't participate yet feels superior to those who do. I have nothing but contempt for those types.

Rockntractor
06-20-2012, 02:11 PM
He reminds me of another moron we have here. I forgot his handle, but he typically throws out smug remarks about anyone trying to change the course of politics. Nothing but cheap comments from the bleachers and a better than thou attitude because he doesn't participate yet feels superior to those who do. I have nothing but contempt for those types.

Dweebmaster

AmPat
06-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Dweebmaster
That's the lazy one I was referring to. Complete waste of skin.

NJCardFan
06-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Are you a complete idiot?

Um, yes. Yes he is.

Madisonian
06-20-2012, 06:14 PM

You mean mike123456789 is actually Poli?

Rockntractor
06-20-2012, 06:20 PM
You mean mike123456789 is actually Poli?

If he doesnt straighten up he
will be .

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2

mike128
06-21-2012, 02:24 AM
Folks, I never meant to imply that I was definitely voting for Virgil Goode. I'm still waiting to see who Romney picks as his VP before I decide what to do on Election Day.

Zathras
06-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Folks, I never meant to imply that I was definitely voting for Virgil Goode. I'm still waiting to see who Romney picks as his VP before I decide what to do on Election Day.

What a fucking tool you are. I gave you plenty of reasons to vote for Romney but I guess you're too damned fucking stupid to accept them. So go ahead and sit out the election because we know that nobody Romney picks for VP will be pure enough for you. Hope you can sleep at night watching the country br destroyed with Oblameo's second term.

Odysseus
06-21-2012, 02:30 PM

Sounds like you meant it to me:

Originally Posted by mike128

The two options that you presented were voting for Goode or sitting out the election. Voting for Romney's veep pick wasn't mentioned. If you didn't mean what you said, fine, but you did say it.

And, having said that, can I point out that ultimately, your decision is based, not on the outcome for the country as a whole, but on your own preening vanity and your desire to be a "real" social conservative. Let's remember that as governor of California, Reagan signed one of the most liberal abortion laws in the country. If he were on the ballot today, you'd be telling us about how you despised him, too. for the same reason. Face it, nobody is going to be pure enough for you, because you're such a perfect conservative. And since we clearly do not measure up to your exalting standards, why don't you find some other forum to grace with your presence?