PDA

View Full Version : Want to hear one of my first memories of wealthy Republican relatives of mine?

SarasotaRepub
06-18-2012, 03:58 PM
WOW...it's really story time today at the DUmp!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002823348)

Mon Jun 18, 2012, 12:24 PM
NNN0LHI

Want to hear one of my first memories of wealthy Republican relatives of mine? (Warning: Sad story)

Now I am just going by memory here from when I was about 5 or 6 years old.

My parents and these relatives of ours were sitting around the kitchen table like they always did back then. These relatives and my parents were really close. They were over at our house a lot.

They had a beautiful little daughter about my age. Maybe a year younger than me. Well these relatives were explaining that their daughter had been diagnosed with what they used to call "mental retardation", back during the early 1960's when this conversation occurred.

These parents were devastated when the doctor told them she would be like this her entire life.

Now you may want to stop reading here because what I am about to tell you is not pleasant at all.

These relatives of mine told my parents that they had decided that they were going to fly to NY City and leave this little girl in the street and then fly back home without her. I will never forget the look of terror on my parents face when they were told about my relatives plan. My parents were devastated by what they were just told. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. They were speechless.

I was actually too young then to fully grasp what they were talking about at the time but my parents related this story to me again later in life and explained how they later talked these relatives out of carrying through with their plan. They basically threatened them. Told them they were going to go to the police if they did what they said they were going to do.

Just a little insight into the mind of these wealthy Republican relatives of mine.

Wish I had never heard this story.

Don

Man those wealthy ReThugs are just eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil...:rolleyes:

Apache
06-18-2012, 05:40 PM
I wasted my time reading this one....:cold:

Zathras
06-18-2012, 06:08 PM
Hmmm, one thing I will agree with the DUmmy is that it's a story....as in a very badly writen fantasy story.

Odysseus
06-18-2012, 06:27 PM
If it took five years to diagnose mental retardation, then the doctor needed to check himself for it. As for the rest, sounds like utter BS to me.

Gina
06-18-2012, 10:06 PM
Sure NNN0LHI, sure. :rolleyes:

You know what would make that story even sadder? If it were true.

FDK
06-18-2012, 10:09 PM
The DUmmies are putting out all of these bouncies out now to distract themselves from the very real possibility that the second Jimmy Carter won't get a second term.

Hubie
06-18-2012, 11:51 PM
Anyone who believes that story is true is probably mentally retarded themselves.

noonwitch
06-19-2012, 10:38 AM
If this were true, why didn't the dummies' parents say to their heartless, republican relatives "Leave her with us, we're family and we'll take care of her"? I'm pretty sure that's what I would have said in the same circumstances.

Cicero
06-20-2012, 01:52 AM
What a load of tripe. Real republicans eat children that are disabled. :evil-grin:

SPYDER
06-20-2012, 09:49 AM
Why would NNN0LHI talk like he was there and is talking like first hand experience, then at the end say "Wish I had never heard this story"??? Makes no sense as usual.

Adam Wood
06-20-2012, 10:11 AM
What a load of tripe. Real republicans eat children that are disabled. :evil-grin:LOL!

All your cripple are belong to us.

(I can get away with saying that because I myself am a cripple. So there.)

michaelsean
06-21-2012, 01:43 PM
In case you are thinking this can't happen, think again. Someone in the thread said they don't think wealth has anything to do with it, but Spitfire sets him straight.

Spitfire of ATJ (160 posts)
7. Watch the opening of the first Batman movie again

The rich family dump their deformed kid in a freezing river and he later becomes the Penguin.

They considered him to be an interruption to their cocktail party lifestyle and an embarrassment since that type comes off as if they are genetically superior to the riff raff.

They're convinced that they are the result of "good breeding" as if money is in their genes.

Adam Wood
06-21-2012, 01:58 PM
In case you are thinking this can't happen, think again. Someone in the thread said they don't think wealth has anything to do with it, but Spitfire sets him straight.Typical DUmmie. Because it's in a movie, it must be so. That explains how we got someone in orbit around Jupiter and got that extra sun and stuff: because it happened in a movie.

Cicero
06-22-2012, 04:32 PM
LOL!

All your cripple are belong to us.

(I can get away with saying that because I myself am a cripple. So there.)

Racist!!! Oh wait........ :smile-new:

Chuck58
06-22-2012, 08:27 PM
Why would NNN0LHI talk like he was there and is talking like first hand experience, then at the end say "Wish I had never heard this story"??? Makes no sense as usual.

I noticed that. It's because it's a story he heard and now claims as his own. In his mind he might believe he actually experienced it.