PDA

View Full Version : Big man smacks little dog and kills it

SaintLouieWoman
06-18-2012, 05:50 PM
It's an AP article, so will just post the link.

http://entertainment.verizon.com/news/read.php?rip_id=%3CD9VEVK300%40news.ap.org%3E&ps=1005

What a jerk. The poor little poodle only weighed 4 pounds. He hit it in the face and caused a traumatic brain injury. He could serve some time for this caper. He's a writer for TV.

Odysseus
06-18-2012, 06:16 PM
It's an AP article, so will just post the link.

http://entertainment.verizon.com/news/read.php?rip_id=%3CD9VEVK300%40news.ap.org%3E&ps=1005

What a jerk. The poor little poodle only weighed 4 pounds. He hit it in the face and caused a traumatic brain injury. He could serve some time for this caper. He's a writer for TV.

It didn't happen in the White House kitchen? :evil-grin:

Starbuck
06-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Anger of this sort - he just got mad a punched the dog - indicates some pretty serious problems. Dogs, children, women; they all could be fair game to this guy.:apologetic:

He says it was an accident. To me, that's not the point. It was an accident if he stepped on her. I don't think he'll get a year in jail, though.

Bailey
06-18-2012, 06:35 PM
I dont know how you can hit any dog, its hard for me to raise my voice to my jayden :(

Hawkgirl
06-18-2012, 09:25 PM
I throw things at one of my cats when it uses my furniture for scratch posts, but nothing that can harm him, (a stuffed animal) I've never raised a hand to one of my animals and never could. The only time I ever get annoyed is when he scratches my furniture. He pretty much screwed up my new Lazy Boy chair.:blue:

marv
06-18-2012, 09:36 PM
Send him my way, and I'll show him a really "horrible accident".........

Gina
06-19-2012, 12:06 AM
I throw things at one of my cats when it uses my furniture for scratch posts, but nothing that can harm him, (a stuffed animal) I've never raised a hand to one of my animals and never could. The only time I ever get annoyed is when he scratches my furniture. He pretty much screwed up my new Lazy Boy chair.:blue:

My cat will be 17 in September, but when he was younger and did naughty/annoying things I'd use a water spray bottle. It worked pretty well! It only pissed him off, didn't hurt him. :biggrin-new:

How do you accidently punch a dog in the face?

linda22003
06-19-2012, 08:36 AM
I dont know how you can hit any dog, its hard for me to raise my voice to my jayden :(

You named your dog after Will Smith's kid?

Bailey
06-19-2012, 09:02 AM
You named your dog after Will Smith's kid?

No my GF she named the dog after one she had years before jayden smith was a glimmer in his pappies eye.

noonwitch
06-20-2012, 10:40 AM
My brother and I used to joke with my mom that her yorkie was the perfect size for drop-kicking. But we never actually drop-kicked him, even though he was one of the most annoying dogs ever created.

I feel kind of bad about it after reading this story.

Starbuck
06-20-2012, 11:18 AM
................How do you accidently punch a dog in the face?

You don't. You hit the dog and kill her by accident. But it's not the same as murdering the dog.

This same defense is used over and over. Someone who is driving 65 in a 45 MPH zone hits someone and kills him. "Accident", they say. True. But you caused it.
Pay the price.

Hawkgirl
06-20-2012, 12:40 PM
My cat will be 17 in September, but when he was younger and did naughty/annoying things I'd use a water spray bottle. It worked pretty well! It only pissed him off, didn't hurt him. :biggrin-new:

How do you accidently punch a dog in the face?

I've thought of the water sprayer, but it probably wouldn't be around when I needed it. I bought nice, comfy Lazy Boy furniture about 4 years ago. My daughter is going to be 3, It has been through accidents, so I will be replacing the set in about a year or so. Febreeze isn't working much anymore.

My last cat died at 17 years old, a demon calico cat..but she was my baby.

Gina
06-20-2012, 01:32 PM
My last cat died at 17 years old, a demon calico cat..but she was my baby.

Oh, hmm. :apologetic: