PDA

View Full Version : The WI election was stolen. Exit polls prove it was.

Silverhair
06-18-2012, 07:42 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002822454#post21

Huey P. Long (1,473 posts)

Wisconsin: None dare call it vote rigging

COLUMNS
Bob Fitrakis

Wisconsin: None dare call it vote rigging
June 14, 2012

If vote-rigging prospers, none may call it vote-rigging. It simply becomes the new norm. Once again, the universal laws of statistics apply only outside U.S. borders. The recall vote in Wisconsin produced another significant 7% discrepancy between the unadjusted exit poll and the so-called "recorded vote." In actual social science, this level of discrepancy, with the results being so far outside the expected margin of error would not be accepted.

When I took Ph.D. statistics to secure my doctorate in political science, we were taught to work through the rubric, sometime referred to as HISMISTER. The "H" stood for an explanation of the discrepancy rooted in some historical intervention, such as one of the candidates being caught in a public restroom with his pants down and a "wide stance" soliciting an undercover cop. The "I" that came next suggested we should check our instrumentation, that is, are the devices adequately reporting the data?

Here's where U.S. elections become laughable. A couple of private companies, count our votes with secret proprietary hardware and software, the most notable being ES&S. Every standard of election transparency is routinely violated in the U.S. electronic version of faith-based voting. How the corporate-dominated media deals with the issue is by "adjusting the exit polls." They simply assume the recorded vote on easily hacked and programmed private machines are correct and that the international gold standard for detecting election fraud exit polls must be wrong.

They are not going to go through the rest of the acronym and check to see if the Sample makes sense, that the right Measurements are being taken, or whether or not there's been a breakdown in Implementing the exit polling. They won't check to see if the representative Size of the polling numbers are accurate, or if there are problems with the pollster's Technique, or if there was human Error, or if there's just bad Recording going on.

full-
http://freepress.org/columns/display/3/2012/1936

Here we go again. Every time they lose an election they scream "Theft". They can't accept the simple fact that their cause was rejected.
A couple of posters try to talk sense to the loonies but they get flamed.

SarasotaRepub
06-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Hey Skinner, you better let TruthIsAll back on DU for the election!!!! :livid: :biggrin-new:

AmPat
06-18-2012, 08:41 PM
Those official exit polls sure do vex us Conservatives. Why don't we just count those OFFICIAL exit polls instead of those secret electronic tamper proof ballots. It's probably in the Constitution you know?

We ALL know that people wouldn't dare lie to a scruffy hippy or some overweight never had a real job minority woman asking us how we voted.:rolleyes:

ralph wiggum
06-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Hey Skinner, you better let TruthIsAll back on DU for the election!!!! :livid: :biggrin-new:

I checked TIA's website a few days afterward, and nothing. Sadly...was looking to glean his "wisdom".

DumbAss Tanker
06-18-2012, 08:53 PM

Oh man, that is EXACTLY what went through my mind when I saw the thread title!

:biggrin-new:

Huey Long, all your election are belong to us! You are loser! For great justice!

Chuck58
06-18-2012, 08:59 PM
We should trust exit polls over actual votes.

"When I took Ph.D. statistics to secure my doctorate in political science,"

This proves he's an 'expert' and all knowing. He allegedly has a doctorate in political science. I am less than impressed. I wonder, does mentioning a supposed Ph.D give him credibility? It doesn't seem to have given him intelligence.

FDK
06-18-2012, 10:13 PM
We should trust exit polls over actual votes.

"When I took Ph.D. statistics to secure my doctorate in political science,"

This proves he's an 'expert' and all knowing. He allegedly has a doctorate in political science. I am less than impressed. I wonder, does mentioning a supposed Ph.D give him credibility? It doesn't seem to have given him intelligence.

I agree that we should abolish elections and just rely upon exit polls. Think of the money the states would save.

Does a getting a doctorate in PoliSci qualify you to be a community organizer?

Gina
06-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Those official exit polls sure do vex us Conservatives. Why don't we just count those OFFICIAL exit polls instead of those secret electronic tamper proof ballots. It's probably in the Constitution you know?

We ALL know that people wouldn't dare lie to a scruffy hippy or some overweight never had a real job minority woman asking us how we voted.:rolleyes:

I've posted it before but I've never been exit polled, and if I was I would lie. Nunya bidness who I voted for slim! :smile-new:

Hubie
06-18-2012, 11:52 PM
the international gold standard for detecting election fraud exit polls

Don't overplay your hand, nitwit.