PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Freeman: 'We're In a Lot of Trouble If We Don't Reelect Obama'

Gina
06-20-2012, 01:18 PM
Morgan Freeman: 'We're In a Lot of Trouble If We Don't Reelect Obama' - People on Other Side 'Scare Me'

Link (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/06/20/morgan-freeman-were-lot-trouble-if-we-dont-reelect-obama-people-other#ixzz1yM37jZ8u)
Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman said Tuesday, "We’re going to be in a lot of trouble if we don't reelect" Barack Obama.

Appearing on PBS's Tavis Smiley show, Freeman added, "Because people on the other side of the fence scare me" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/test-4

I guess Freeman forgot that he said last September Obama's made racism "worse."

Of course, he also said the Tea Party is going to do "whatever [it] can to get this black man outta here."

Exit question: If Obama's doing such a great job in Freeman's view, what does he think about black unemployment at 12.3 percent?

FlaGator
06-20-2012, 01:35 PM
Morgan Freeman: 'We're In a Lot of Trouble If We Don't Reelect Obama' - People on Other Side 'Scare Me'

this is the same Morgan Freeman who either has or is planning on marrying his step granddaughter. His judgement is definately impaired.

AmPat
06-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Yet again a Hollyweird type that spews something totally incongruous and incoherent.

Let me see if I have this right;
Everything is completely in the toilet right now after three years of MASSIVE spending, we will be in "real" trouble if we don't double down of those past failures and re-elect the O Blamer.:rolleyes:
Shouldn't this be in Mindless Moonbat Gibberish?

Gina
06-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Yet again a Hollyweird type that spews something totally incongruous and incoherent.

Let me see if I have this right;
Everything is completely in the toilet right now after three years of MASSIVE spending, we will be in "real" trouble if we don't double down of those past failures and re-elect the O Blamer.:rolleyes:
Shouldn't this be in Mindless Moonbat Gibberish?

Yep, it should. :biggrin-new:

Janice
06-20-2012, 02:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4lLih.jpg

Sounds like somebody been smokin too much from 0'Barrys private ju-ju stash.

Hubie
06-20-2012, 04:40 PM
this is the same Morgan Freeman who either has or is planning on marrying his step granddaughter. His judgement is definately impaired.

And he thinks we're all god. Well, if we're all god, then we've got nothing to worry about if Obummer isn't re-elected, right?

ThinkingBig
06-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Gina just tossed her copy of Shawshank in the trash....

...then went back and retrieved it later.

Gina
06-20-2012, 05:32 PM
Gina just tossed her copy of Shawshank in the trash....

...then went back and retrieved it later.

What, you can't afford a movie? :rolleyes: Thanks for not contributing to the thread. Again.