PDA

View Full Version : 'Zombie' eating attack: naked man under the influence bites off chunk of man's arm

bijou
06-21-2012, 11:07 AM
The latest in a string of “zombie” like attacks happened in a Manatee County home Wednesday night after a man under the influence went into a fit of rage and bit a piece of someone’s arm off during a visit with his children. Much like the Miami face-eating attack, 26-year-old Charles Baker got naked, ate human flesh and wouldn’t go down without a fight, according to a Manatee County Sheriff’s Office report.

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_sarasota_manatee/Latest-zombie-eating-attack-man-under-the-influence-gets-naked-bites-off-chunk-of-mans-arm-#ixzz1yRNXEGLz

Florida again, quelle surprise.

Odysseus
06-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_sarasota_manatee/Latest-zombie-eating-attack-man-under-the-influence-gets-naked-bites-off-chunk-of-mans-arm-#ixzz1yRNXEGLz

Florida again, quelle surprise.

Nobody said that the zombie apocalypse would be a naked zombie apocalypse. This is going to be like nude beaches, where the people who should get naked are the only ones who do.

noonwitch
06-21-2012, 04:02 PM
What drugs was the zombie using? K2? Bath salts? Meth?
me

Michigan just banned the first two, which were being sold pretty openly at gas stations, next to the "energy" drinks and pills. I was wearing a Bob Marley shirt a couple of months ago, and went into a gas station to get a lotto ticket or something, and saw a container of K2. I asked the guy "Is this what it looks like?" and he went into a drug dealer spiel about how it could get me higher than any real marijuana could.

K2 is regular potporri, broken up to look like pot, and sprayed with some chemical poison that users think is making them high. Bath salts are some chemical variation of metamphetimine, that were legal because their molecular makeup is slightly different from the illegal drug.

Two young adults violently attacked one of the kid's families with baseball bats while allegedly high on K2. The father died, the mother and brother are permanently brain-damaged, and the defendants are blaming each other.

bijou
06-21-2012, 04:12 PM
What drugs was the zombie using? K2? Bath salts? Meth?
me

Michigan just banned the first two, which were being sold pretty openly at gas stations, next to the "energy" drinks and pills. I was wearing a Bob Marley shirt a couple of months ago, and went into a gas station to get a lotto ticket or something, and saw a container of K2. I asked the guy "Is this what it looks like?" and he went into a drug dealer spiel about how it could get me higher than any real marijuana could.

K2 is regular potporri, broken up to look like pot, and sprayed with some chemical poison that users think is making them high. Bath salts are some chemical variation of metamphetimine, that were legal because their molecular makeup is slightly different from the illegal drug.

Two young adults violently attacked one of the kid's families with baseball bats while allegedly high on K2. The father died, the mother and brother are permanently brain-damaged, and the defendants are blaming each other.

I couldn't find a report which said which drug he was on, but I'd guess it was the same as the other guy. The behaviour is a bit coincidental.

I've never liked pot pourri, now I have a good reason.