PDA

View Full Version : Debunking the Global warmin.... Climate Change myths, An Inconsistent Truth...

Wibbins
06-21-2012, 08:30 PM
Needs people to buy movie posters so that it can go to DVD and request it on netflix!

He's a local talk show host and an extremely smart conservative, if it's one thing I've learned it's that 'uncle' phil is always there to shed conservative reasoning.

http://aninconsistenttruth.com/fr_thefilm.cfm

ThinkingBig
07-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Needs people to buy movie posters so that it can go to DVD and request it on netflix!

He's a local talk show host and an extremely smart conservative, if it's one thing I've learned it's that 'uncle' phil is always there to shed conservative reasoning.

http://aninconsistenttruth.com/fr_thefilm.cfm

Yes, drag the GOP deeper into the land of stupidity by being as anti-Science as possible.

Meanwhile, fires continue to burn the Mega-Church state of Colorado. Maybe Pat Robertson has some thoughts on how the Mega-Churches angered God.

In all seriousness, my heart goes out to the people suffering loss because of the fires and droughts. I spit on fake Christians like Pat Robertson and the energy industry shills who confuse people about the facts by bombarding TV and the internet with false science.

The problem is, and the new show on HBO points this out, the problem is that news networks insist on providing 'two sides' of a one-sided issue. Scientific consensus does not have 'two' sides. Decades of date and research do not have 'two' sides about the dangers of too much CO2 being pumped into the air. There may be variations on the possible outcomes of our present course, but the fact remains, that if we really care about the next generation, then we must get ourselves off of fossil fuels and stop pumping CO2 into the atmosphere. How long we have is open to debate and discussion. But there are NOT 'two sides' to the true/false notion of global warming and climate change.

Gina
07-06-2012, 01:54 PM
If algore really believes the crap he spews, explain this.link (http://www.practicalenvironmentalist.com/energy-efficiency/perhaps-al-gore-should-ask-george-w-bush-for-help-in-making-his-house-more-energy-efficient.htm)

And what about this. Update: U. S. Senate Minority Report: More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims - Scientists Continue to Debunk “Consensus” in 2008 - Released: December 11, 2008 - (http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Minority.Blogs&ContentRecord_id=f80a6386-802a-23ad-40c8-3c63dc2d02cb)

Settled science. *cough*

TVDOC
07-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Yes, drag the GOP deeper into the land of stupidity by being as anti-Science as possible.

The problem is, and the new show on HBO points this out, the problem is that news networks insist on providing 'two sides' of a one-sided issue. Scientific consensus does not have 'two' sides. Decades of date and research do not have 'two' sides about the dangers of too much CO2 being pumped into the air. There may be variations on the possible outcomes of our present course, but the fact remains, that if we really care about the next generation, then we must get ourselves off of fossil fuels and stop pumping CO2 into the atmosphere. How long we have is open to debate and discussion. But there are NOT 'two sides' to the true/false notion of global warming and climate change.

Just for grins, let me impart to you a bit of wisdom.......

I AM a scientist (albiet retired), I hold three advanced degrees one of which is a PhD in Physics, and I've read every paper presented on the subject of AGW......all of the presentations at Kyoto and Copenhagen., as well as all those that have come between.

Every one of them is flawed, filled with presumptions, erroneous data, and just guesses as to the subject of "climate change", not one of them presents final repeatable scientific validity on the subject........not one........ There is a reason that the scientific method demands repeatable testing and results......."climate change" comes nowhere close........

AGW is a myth, just like the myth that CO2 is a pollutant, and contributes to a rising atmospheric temperature. Paleogeologists have proven that many times in the history of mankind, CO2 levels have far exceeded those that are present in the atmosphere today. Global temperatures have varied widely (and proveably) for eons. CO2 levels have absolutely nothing to do with these variations, they are mostly attributable to solar emissions.

Global warming/climate change is simply a political scam by leftists the world over to wrench wealth from more industrialized nations to redistribute it to those they feel are "downtrodden"......typical leftist bullshit.......the biggest scam since the "The Ice Age is Coming!!" emergency in the late sixties and seventies.......they want to "equalize" all nations by robbing those that have successful industrial societies to benefit those who do not wish to develop their own economic success.

Leftists of the world aren't happy unless there is some "crisis" to exploit in order to redistribute wealth......if they can't find a real one, they invent one like AGW........

I'd be happy to provide you with access to all of the scientific data that establishes AGW as simply bullshit, but I'm fully aware that the discussions are far beyond your level of comprehension. You'd spend the rest of your life looking up scientific terms in a dictionary.......

And at least to me, after reading your posts, you really aren't that smart.......just a "parrot" repeating what you've been programmed to say. Not worth the investment in time and effort.

doc

Odysseus
07-06-2012, 02:41 PM

Meanwhile, fires continue to burn the Mega-Church state of Colorado. Maybe Pat Robertson has some thoughts on how the Mega-Churches angered God.

In all seriousness, my heart goes out to the people suffering loss because of the fires and droughts. I spit on fake Christians like Pat Robertson and the energy industry shills who confuse people about the facts by bombarding TV and the internet with false science.

Scientific consensus has only one side, because it is groupthink, not science. There is a tremendous amount of evidence that contradicts the Anthropogenic Global Warming theory, but for some reason, the alarmists don't ever allow it to be discussed. Meanwhile, the sheer volume of fraudulent conduct by the alarmists, from destroying hard data to falsifying outcomes of studies, should set off alarm bells in any rational person. Would that you were one of them.

TVDOC
07-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Scientific consensus has only one side, because it is groupthink, not science. There is a tremendous amount of evidence that contradicts the Anthropogenic Global Warming theory, but for some reason, the alarmists don't ever allow it to be discussed. Meanwhile, the sheer volume of fraudulent conduct by the alarmists, from destroying hard data to falsifying outcomes of studies, should set off alarm bells in any rational person. Would that you were one of them.

True.....there is no such thing as a "consensus" in science.......only pseudoscience.

doc

Retread
07-06-2012, 11:47 PM
True.....there is no such thing as a "consensus" in science.......only pseudoscience.

doc

You beat me to it - Consensus is due to one side outyelling the other - not providing a proof.

I am also a scientist and holder of multiple degrees. My occupation in the oil patch provided more than enough evidence for me to say - Yes, climate change is real ---- and it has been changing for over 2 million years.

Two points alone blow and claims of AGW out of the water. No model used to support AGW can come close to matching the past. No two of the alarmists can agree on where the temps should be measured to provide 'the right numbers.'

Bailey
07-07-2012, 06:55 AM

Solar activity is in a up phase at the moment but dont let that big FUSION reactor in the sky have any effect in your thinking.

txradioguy
07-07-2012, 07:57 AM

Do you know why those fires burn as fast and flare up as quickly as they do Spicoli? Because the state forestry service isn't allowed to go in and clear the deadfall and the burned trees from the previous fire season. So all of the trees that died from bugs or whatnot and were burned into charcoal the previous year are left to sit there...to be used as fuel the next summer when lightning strikes a tree during a thunderstorm and starts the whole process all over again.

When those fires occur these days...did you know that the fire fighters have a harder time getting to those fires?

Know why all of the above happens?

Because those supposed environmentally "friendly" groups that you Libtards love to support have blocked any efforts by state and local government and private companies to prevent what is going on in Colorado and New Mexico right now.

Every time a logging company wins a contract to clear out the deadfall...the environmentalist whackos...with the blessing of the Interior Dept. sue them to prevent them from removing burned out trees much less the dead ones from disease. They even prevent Native American tribes from doing this on their own land...which cuts off a source of income for them.

Fire fighters can't get to the fires as easily as they used to because the EPA and the Interior Dept. have restricted the number of fire roads on federal lands...where most of this crap begins anyway. They've also restricted where the big dozers can go that are needed to cut fire breaks to stop the fires from spreading.

So I gotta ask you Spicoli...why do you hate the environment so much? Why are you supporting people and agencies and groups that are hell bent on destroying our wilderness with their screwed up policies and rules?

I thought Libtards like you cherished nature?

txradioguy
07-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Decades of date and research do not have 'two' sides about the dangers of too much CO2 being pumped into the air.

So quit breathing Spicoli. That right there will reduce the CO2 emissions tremendously.

Oh wait...you didn't know that you pollute every time you exhale?

Hold your breath for awhile kid and ponder that.

Damn oxygen thief.

Adam Wood
07-07-2012, 09:07 AM

http://aninconsistenttruth.com/fr_thefilm.cfmYou live in Nashvegas, Wibbins?

Adam Wood
07-07-2012, 09:15 AM
Meanwhile, fires continue to burn the Mega-Church state of Colorado. Global warming caused fires in Colorado? I'm sure you have proof of this, right?

Oh, wait. No, you don't. You're just busy spouting the idiotic Al Gore line of blaming everything on global warming while you fellate your Excursion-driving demigod Al Gore.

In all seriousness, my heart goes out to the people suffering loss because of the fires and droughts. I spit on fake Christians like Pat Robertson and the energy industry shills who confuse people about the facts by bombarding TV and the internet with false science.Well, yeah, the false science of global warming does indeed bombard TV and indeed all other media with their lies.

Attention idiot: you should listen to an actual scientist (http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/22/green-drivel) instead of spouting your moronic emotion-based memes.

And if you are truly concerned about the amount of carbon dioxide out there, then you need to stop breathing. Unless and until you do that, you are a hypocrite of the highest order, complaining about carbon dioxide in the atmosphere while yourself adding to the "problem."

ETA: well, TRG beat me to it, but it bears repeating anyway.

ThinkingBig
07-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Global warming caused fires in Colorado? I'm sure you have proof of this, right?

Oh, wait. No, you don't. You're just busy spouting the idiotic Al Gore line of blaming everything on global warming while you fellate your Excursion-driving demigod Al Gore.

Well, yeah, the false science of global warming does indeed bombard TV and indeed all other media with their lies.

Attention idiot: you should listen to an actual scientist (http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/22/green-drivel) instead of spouting your moronic emotion-based memes.

And if you are truly concerned about the amount of carbon dioxide out there, then you need to stop breathing. Unless and until you do that, you are a hypocrite of the highest order, complaining about carbon dioxide in the atmosphere while yourself adding to the "problem."

ETA: well, TRG beat me to it, but it bears repeating anyway.

I never knew people could be so stupid and still use a computer.

Gulp, gulp, gulp goes the red tea. Now go out and vote for someone totally counter to your own interests.

It's magical stuff that red kool-aide tea.

Retread
07-07-2012, 09:57 PM
tinkling adds a lot to the conversation don't he - NOT!

A waste of hard drive space and my time ......

Gina
07-07-2012, 10:32 PM
TB again ASSumes he knows what's in another person's interest. My, my aren't you special. :rolleyes:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MjxlGa7QEwE/TGQOidR9PmI/AAAAAAAAAMY/Rt3uDc8JCog/s1600/miss-cleo.jpg

Adam Wood
07-07-2012, 10:52 PM

Gulp, gulp, gulp goes the red tea. Now go out and vote for someone totally counter to your own interests.

It's magical stuff that red kool-aide tea.Tell ya what, shit-for-brains: name the person who has been harmed by global warming. I keep getting told that thousands have already died from global warming, so name one. Just one person. Name one person who has been directly, demonstrably harmed by global warming.

Good luck with that, as you skitter back to your Global Warming Alarmist Cult attempting to find evidence to back up your lie.

ETA: still waiting for your evidence that global warming caused the fires in Colorado. Bring your evidence, you lying turd.

NJCardFan
07-08-2012, 01:22 AM
They say CO2 is causing global warming, right? Well, the population has more than doubled since 1960 so my guess would be that adding over 3 billion CO2 exhalers to the equation doesn't help matters much.

txradioguy
07-08-2012, 10:42 AM
I blah blah blah

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/shark_derp_durr_hurr.jpg

Rockntractor
07-08-2012, 11:18 AM
Talk to the Brits about global warming right now

Pulpfishin
07-11-2012, 01:39 PM

You are living proof of that!

If the same "scientist" told you that shit smelled like roses you would believe that too!

It's really simple;
1. You are a complete fucking idiot and product of the public educational system.
2. You simply believe in it because it's trendy or PC with your liberal ass buddies.
3. Not a one of you is capable of independent thought

Do us all a favor, don't breed and further contaminate the gene pool!