SarasotaRepub
06-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Oh my!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002844377) :single_eye:

Fri Jun 22, 2012, 05:01 PM
xchrom

How To Beat a Drug Test

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/06/how_to_beat_a_drug_test.php

***SNIP

So, we've put together a little guide for beating common urine tests. And while none of these methods are foolproof, they def better position you to achieve "clean" pee than doing nothing. And remember: depending on where you test, some of these methods might be considered illegal. That said, enjoy!

Watch Your Weight

Yes, a lot of pot's chemical components get stored in fat tissue. So, some say that more fat, the higher the likelihood of failing a drug test. However, you might want to avoid crash diets before a test, because rapid weight loss has been tied to the release of THC metabolites.

Drink Water

Scratch that: Drink obscene amounts of water. Like, more water than you could ever imagine or (would want to). Basically, you should drink as much water between being notified of an upcoming test and the exam. This helps flush the chemicals in question out of the urinary tract, working like a "temporary" detox.

Make Sober Friends

The means of delivery are up to you, but swapping your pee for someone else's seems to be one of the better ways, so long as said friend doesn't do drugs and isn't pregnant, etc. Just don't make the same mistake as Mishelle Salzgeber: She reportedly hid a bottle of urine in her vagina, but it turned out to test positive for drugs. So she was arrested on charges of testing positive and trying to beat the test.

Such interesting things on da DUmp!!!!:friendly_wink:

Odysseus
06-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Oh my!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002844377) :single_eye:

Such interesting things on da DUmp!!!!:friendly_wink:

I advise my troopies that the best way to beat a drug test is not to take illegal drugs. It's the abstinence approach, and it works 100% of the time.

Hubie
06-22-2012, 11:56 PM
I advise my troopies that the best way to beat a drug test is not to take illegal drugs. It's the abstinence approach, and it works 100% of the time.

Yeah, but you know what libs think of abstinence.

Hubie
06-23-2012, 12:03 AM
Watch Your Weight

Yes, a lot of pot's chemical components get stored in fat tissue. So, some say that more fat, the higher the likelihood of failing a drug test. However, you might want to avoid crash diets before a test, because rapid weight loss has been tied to the release of THC metabolites.

Drink Water

Scratch that: Drink obscene amounts of water. Like, more water than you could ever imagine or (would want to). Basically, you should drink as much water between being notified of an upcoming test and the exam. This helps flush the chemicals in question out of the urinary tract, working like a "temporary" detox.

I guarantee that neither of these pseudo-scientific approaches will work. Indeed, the "advice" to drink "obscene amounts of water" CAN FUCKING KILL YOU!!! Just ask, for example, the people involved in the "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" radio stunt. It's called WATER INTOXICATION, you stupid, ignorant, shit-for-brains libtards. Look it up and then shut your fucking, drug-addled pieholes.

Make Sober Friends

The means of delivery are up to you, but swapping your pee for someone else's seems to be one of the better ways, so long as said friend doesn't do drugs and isn't pregnant, etc. Just don't make the same mistake as Mishelle Salzgeber: She reportedly hid a bottle of urine in her vagina, but it turned out to test positive for drugs. So she was arrested on charges of testing positive and trying to beat the test.

Yes, cheating like this can work, which is why I advocate for unannounced, immediate, random drug testing.

RobJohnson
06-23-2012, 01:45 AM
Guess what DUmmies.....

If you provide a dilluted sample (due to the specific gravity) you would need to drink gallons of water for this to happen...which is usually a sign you are inetntionally trying to alter your test results which in some cases is bad as testing positive. Unless of course you have a documented medical condition that proves you need to shove a fire hose down your neck prior to a urine test.

Go with the plan of using someone else's urine....I hope it's the correct tempature when you hand it to the lab technican.

spice_weasel
06-24-2012, 06:26 PM
Yes, dilution does work. Vitamin b to turn your pee yellow and gatoraid to replenish creatine levels. And it doesn't take water toxicity levels to do it. Hair and saliva tests, there is no cheating. I'm not advocating marijuana use, but it's better than the highly addictive painkillers that a doctor will happily make you an addict of.

noonwitch
06-25-2012, 08:49 AM
There are products that you can buy at the health food/vitamin stores or head shops that will detoxify if used correctly. I've heard that Golden Seal tea is one of them, because it's something we don't test our clients for, and we're supposed to notice if we see bottles of it in their houses. Some places test for those products, too, though.

It's not illegal to use them if you are being tested for work or for a job interview. It is illegal/considered a violation to use them if you are on probation/parole and are being tested for that reason.

Hubie
06-25-2012, 11:35 AM
There are products that you can buy at the health food/vitamin stores or head shops that will detoxify if used correctly. I've heard that Golden Seal tea is one of them, because it's something we don't test our clients for, and we're supposed to notice if we see bottles of it in their houses. Some places test for those products, too, though.

It's not illegal to use them if you are being tested for work or for a job interview. It is illegal/considered a violation to use them if you are on probation/parole and are being tested for that reason.

Pseudoscientific b.s.

Gina
06-25-2012, 03:46 PM

You'd have to be high to leave a bottle of Golden Seal in plain sight when a social worker is coming over.

Hubie
06-25-2012, 05:38 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Seal#No_effectiveness_for_masking_illicit_d rug_use_in_urine_drug_tests

No effectiveness for masking illicit drug use in urine drug tests

Goldenseal became a part of American folklore associated with chemical testing errors, from pharmacist John Uri Lloyd's 1900 novel Stringtown on the Pike. In the book, the victim's habit of taking goldenseal in the form of digestive bitters, causes this herb to appear as the poison strychnine in a chemical test - thus suggesting murder. It has been used on occasions in this century to attempt to mask the use of morphine in race horses (without success).[30]

Two studies have demonstrated no effect of oral goldenseal on urine drug assays over water alone.[31] Subjects who drank large amounts of water had the same urine drug levels as subjects who took goldenseal capsules along with the water.