PDA

View Full Version : Here is proof DUmmy protest do work

aka:PBS
06-25-2012, 03:40 PM
demtenjeep (21,214 posts)

The Times they are a changin' Some observations today getting oil changed

I always go to the dealer we got our vehicle from.

Used to, Faux snooze was the channel on the provided TV in the "lounge" The three computers provided would never go to DU but went to conservative sites.

TODAY however,

The TV was on Headline news. Not much better but better. AFter watching it for a little while, the service man came to tell me we had a nail in our back tire, but since we bought the tires there as well, they would fix it for free.

Visited the computer and first place I tried to go was DU and it came up. I cruised around for a while and read the latest news then tried to go to some conservative sites and got a blocking message saying the "rules of the network" prohibitted those particular sites.

Quite a difference!!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002854765

Damn...just when I thought they were just a waste of time.......:biggrin-new::applause:

Gina
06-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Now there's a bouncy demtenjeep can be proud of!

FlaGator
06-25-2012, 04:13 PM
OK... that was pretty lame. I've never known a car dealer that would do anything to alienate a potential customer by blocking either a lib or conservative site.

Hubie
06-25-2012, 05:30 PM
OK... that was pretty lame. I've never known a car dealer that would do anything to alienate a potential customer by blocking either a lib or conservative site.

I've never known a car dealer that has computers for their customers to use...

Notice that there are no company names given.

TVDOC
06-25-2012, 05:46 PM
I've never known a car dealer that has computers for their customers to use...

Notice that there are no company names given.

Me either, and I've been in a hell of a lot of car dealerships......thousands of them.....

doc

3rd-try
06-27-2012, 12:43 PM
He left out the part where he charged the desk, loudly demanded the TV be taken off Fox while the crowd responded with a 3 minute standing ovation.

Adam Wood
06-27-2012, 04:08 PM
DUmmie should have used the car dealership's computer to e-mail someone a picture of his hand.

SarasotaRepub
06-27-2012, 06:08 PM
Times may be changing but not on the DUmp...:bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce 2:

JB
06-27-2012, 08:39 PM
That's it. These bouncys have jumped the shark.

I've said it before but these DUmmies are just not trying anymore. They're phoning these bouncys in and quite frankly it is pissing me off. No imagination. No creativity. These don't even deserve to be called bouncys. They give real bouncys a bad name. :biggrin-new:

Gina
06-27-2012, 08:56 PM
Obama's been prez for 3.5 years and this dealership JUST got around to the approved station and websites? He will not be pleased!

Hubie
06-28-2012, 12:26 AM
Alternatively, I guess other businesses must be switching from PMS-NBC to Fox News because you sure don't see the liberal "news" stations getting any higher ratings...