PDA

View Full Version : New Black Panthers Say They Are Ready For RNC Convention In Tampa

Gina
06-25-2012, 10:03 PM
Kill these racist honkeys (http://weaselzippers.us/2012/06/25/new-black-panthers-say-they-are-ready-for-rnc-convention-in-tampa-kill-these-racist-honkeys-these-crackers-these-pigs-these-pink-people/)

New Black Panthers Say They Are Ready For RNC Convention In Tampa: “Kill These Racist Honkeys, These Crackers, These Pigs, These Pink People!”…

They’re lucky they are not white or the police might actually get involved.

tweets listed:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2v2dqpd.jpg

Apache
06-25-2012, 10:11 PM
How can this be? Blacks are incapable of racism...:rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
06-25-2012, 10:12 PM
Not sure about the NBPs but I'm sure it's going to be interesting in August!!!

Rockntractor
06-25-2012, 10:20 PM
It'd be kinda fun to shoot one, just sayin'
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/piggy_lipstick.jpg

NJCardFan
06-25-2012, 10:39 PM
Huh. Calling Republicans "racist" then referring to them as honkey's, crackers, pigs, and pink people". The irony of it is making my head hurt.

Odysseus
06-25-2012, 10:52 PM
Huh. Calling Republicans "racist" then referring to them as honkey's, crackers, pigs, and pink people". The irony of it is making my head hurt.

You beat me to it. These clowns have no idea how embarrassing they are.

SaintLouieWoman
06-25-2012, 11:04 PM

They don't look into that mirror and see what they're really like. We on occasion go to the Tampa/St Pete area for the museums and the shopping (more specifically some of my favorites not in Sarasota like Crate & Barrel and Costco. I have no interest in going anywhere near there during the convention, too many bigoted nuts.

Elspeth
06-26-2012, 12:25 AM
Well, aren't they charming people. Would just love to invite them for tea and scones.

Who's with me?:biggrin-new:

txradioguy
06-26-2012, 02:44 AM

Why should they care how they look to us crackers and honkey's...they've got the backing of the Feds to act as they want and do as they please.

Wibbins
06-26-2012, 11:26 AM
Hmm, If they had just said "Let's protest these honkeys, white apes" or whatever that would have been fine, that's like a KKK member saying "******", now the death threats are where free speech ends. They should be monitored now the same as if a KKK member said they should have a hanging spree.

Hate speech is protected by the 1st amendment, calling for someone's death is not, freedom of expression ends when it harms another person.

Unreconstructed Reb
06-26-2012, 11:52 AM
If they keep rattling the cage they'll wake up the big dog..........

Suited&Booted
Unreconstructed Reb

NJCardFan
06-26-2012, 12:56 PM

Suited&Booted
Unreconstructed Reb

I smell troll...

ABC in Georgia
06-26-2012, 01:10 PM

Suited&Booted
Unreconstructed Reb

Honky, Cracker checking in here ... :biggrin-new:

Not sure I know exactly what a "Cracker" is however, but I must be one, since they are so reviled.

U-Reb ...

Wake up the "big dog" you say? Not too sure we have too many on our side anymore with *cojones* (my favorite Spanish word!) to actually do anything, with the exception of this guy:

http://issa.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113&Itemid=38

Then again, if you are referring to "citizens" getting all riled up ... hmmm? As long as they keep it civil.

~ ABC

ABC in Georgia
06-26-2012, 01:16 PM
I smell troll...

Oh not again!

Hopefully, I will soon be running out of Purina Troll Chow!

Aaaaarg! ~ ABC

Unreconstructed Reb
06-27-2012, 02:21 AM
I smell troll...

:bullshit:

noonwitch
06-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Not that I'm going to be anywhere near either convention, but probably all women of all races should arm themselves before going to the convention, if a bunch of Eldridge Cleaver wannabes are going to be protesting and rioting at it.

Gina
06-27-2012, 02:55 PM
ABC: Cracker is a derogatory term used to reference a white person. Sort of an N word, if you will.

It's not a compliment. :friendly_wink:

Unreconstructed Reb
06-27-2012, 04:54 PM
ABC: Cracker is a derogatory term used to reference a white person. Sort of an N word, if you will.

It's not a compliment. :friendly_wink:

Unless you're a Florida Cracker or Uncle Kracker...........:friendly_wink: