PDA

View Full Version : "America is not the greatest country in the world."

SarasotaRepub
06-26-2012, 06:19 PM
And then we have this... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002859825)

Tue Jun 26, 2012, 04:14 PM

WilliamPitt

"America is not the greatest country in the world."

I think I need to get HBO.

Because we all know that if some director puts together some POS anti-Republican, anti-US show, the DUmmies, and a lot of Libtard America, will stand and cheer.

Adam Wood
06-26-2012, 06:26 PM
I don't buy it. That fucktard Pitt has to already have HBO. How else would he get Bill Maher jack-off material?

Jim54
06-26-2012, 07:10 PM

Because we all know that if some director puts together some POS anti-Republican, anti-US show, the DUmmies, and a lot of Libtard America, will stand and cheer.

But strangely enough, the libs choose to live in America. Go figure!

fettpett
06-26-2012, 07:48 PM
and where pray tell do they consider the "greatest"? Iran? North Korea? Etritia?

Hubie
06-26-2012, 07:55 PM
I don't buy it. That fucktard Pitt has to already have HBO. How else would he get Bill Maher jack-off material?

The way any DUmmy without HBO gets it: by breaking copyright laws.

NJCardFan
06-27-2012, 01:39 AM
and where pray tell do they consider the "greatest"? Iran? North Korea? Etritia?

I hear Freedonia is nice.

Janice
06-27-2012, 02:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/aDWeW.jpg

If ever the metaphor describing the frog slowly being boiled alive by the idiots, statists and "masterminds" ever applied to this country, this is the time.

Yes, I am worried. We cant just win this next election. We have to win every election from here on out if society continues on this path. Because the left will always simply pick up where they left off. They always do. Always have. Thats the history, not rhetoric.

They must be defeated (electorally). Not compromised with. But utterly defeated (like they are always trying to do to us). And RINOs we know are NOT up to the task. This is serious stuff. I'm sorry, I know we joke (as we must), but I am really and truly afraid for our republic. [/rant]

txradioguy
06-27-2012, 04:29 AM
Looks like ArmPitt and the other DUmmies are already beginning to masturbate to Sorkin's latest creation "Newsroom".

First they had their alternate reality President Jeb Bartlett...to asuage their remorse at the real life Prez they voted for being such a douche and not doing everything they thought shoudl be done with Libs in control.

Now they've got their alernate reality news channel who will report stories the way they think MSNBC and CNN should be doing it but aren't.

Pretty pathetic when DUmmies have to create alternate realities where their fucked up belief system wins the day...as a way to cope with the abject failures of Liberalism in reality.

Bailey
06-27-2012, 05:56 AM
Looks like ArmPitt and the other DUmmies are already beginning to masturbate to Sorkin's latest creation "Newsroom".

First they had their alternate reality President Jeb Bartlett...to asuage their remorse at the real life Prez they voted for being such a douche and not doing everything they thought shoudl be done with Libs in control.

Now they've got their alernate reality news channel who will report stories the way they think MSNBC and CNN should be doing it but aren't.

Pretty pathetic when DUmmies have to create alternate realities where their fucked up belief system wins the day...as a way to cope with the abject failures of Liberalism in reality.

I havent watched this HBO show at all but is it a slam on FOX or what? And to his point that this isnt the greatest country in the world well there is the door Pitt no one is stopping you from leaving.

txradioguy
06-27-2012, 06:08 AM
I havent watched this HBO show at all but is it a slam on FOX or what? And to his point that this isnt the greatest country in the world well there is the door Pitt no one is stopping you from leaving.

No...like West Wing...it's a Liberals wet dream. The show goes back and gives hot topics (BP is in the first episode) a "do over". All the things the left WISHES the media had said and reported are done the "right way" in this show.

The lead character is a "disgruntled" Republican news anchor at a cable news network (Jeff Daniels). He's asked a question at a college round table discussion about why he thinks America is the greatest country in the world...and his first response is what Pitt is so estatic about. And it goes down hill from there. The guy goes from never revealing his politics or acting partisian to Chris Matthews.

There's even one tv critic saying that this show should be CNN's roadmap back to big viewership numbers.

During the Bush administration all the DUmmies were always saying that "Jed Bartlett is MY president"...hell I think there were even bumperstickers saying the same thing.

Now it's going to be "Will McAVoy" is MY news anchor.

Bailey
06-27-2012, 06:23 AM
No...like West Wing...it's a Liberals wet dream. The show goes back and gives hot topics (BP is in the first episode) a "do over". All the things the left WISHES the media had said and reported are done the "right way" in this show.

The lead character is a "disgruntled" Republican news anchor at a cable news network (Jeff Daniels). He's asked a question at a college round table discussion about why he thinks America is the greatest country in the world...and his first response is what Pitt is so estatic about. And it goes down hill from there. The guy goes from never revealing his politics or acting partisian to Chris Matthews.

There's even one tv critic saying that this show should be CNN's roadmap back to big viewership numbers.

During the Bush administration all the DUmmies were always saying that "Jed Bartlett is MY president"...hell I think there were even bumperstickers saying the same thing.

I wonder if they'd still like Will Mcavoy if he reported on obama like he does on that show?

SarasotaRepub
06-27-2012, 08:22 AM

Honestly...what a bunch of tards. :biggrin-new:

Teetop
06-27-2012, 09:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/aDWeW.jpg

If ever the metaphor describing the frog slowly being boiled alive by the idiots, statists and "masterminds" ever applied to this country, this is the time.

Yes, I am worried. We cant just win this next election. We have to win every election from here on out if society continues on this path. Because the left will always simply pick up where they left off. They always do. Always have. Thats the history, not rhetoric.

They must be defeated (electorally). Not compromised with. But utterly defeated (like they are always trying to do to us). And RINOs we know are NOT up to the task. This is serious stuff. I'm sorry, I know we joke (as we must), but I am really and truly afraid for our republic. [/rant]

I agree wholeheartedly with your 'rant'. What damage is done, never gets reversed, they just wait and do more damage later. Things won't change, until us "little folk" voting change them, for good! Facts, logic or reasoning never work with liberal, it's all about feelings. Feelings are fine, but reality slaps hard in the end...

Novaheart
06-27-2012, 10:11 AM

Simply responding to the meme: this is why I am being (damn I have forgotten the word, something like militantized, we use it to refer to Muslims who are turned to extremism by indoctrination) to the point of being on the edge of anger at any given moment.

I got to grow up in a country that was reasonably believed to be the best and most powerful country on earth. Legions of people, Left and Right in their own way, want to change that through their often good intentions as well as the intentions of a small group hell bent on the destruction of this nation as we knew/know it. Perhaps one of the most dangerous aspects of this is that while we can agree that the Progressives/Communists want to ruin the country through dropped borders, destruction of the Second Amendment, and mismanagement of the public schools, some around us mistakenly believe that because they wave flags and say prayers for soldiers that the right wing counterpart is somehow a safer alternative.

If the Progressives have their way then a Nazi-like American party and paramilitary will arise to correct the problem.
If the Teavangelicals have their was, then a Nazi-like American party and paramilitary will arise to correct the problem.
Both of these groups, and these two groups combined, are a tiny fraction of the American people. Unfortunately, too many Americans have come to believe that if they keep their blood pressure down, keep a smile on their faces, work to win friends and influence people then everything will be just fine. They might as well be watching Project Runway and eating bon bons for peace.

We are allowing these two extremes to pull this country apart, and they aren't even fighting for the same loaf of bread.
We need a center party which excludes the extremes.

Wibbins
06-27-2012, 10:13 AM

The problem isn't that there's a door to leave, it's that other countries actually enforce immigration :evil-grin:

michaelsean
06-27-2012, 11:40 AM
I wonder if Jon Stewart is worried that libtards will now be getting their news from this show instead of his.

Odysseus
06-27-2012, 01:19 PM
I hear Freedonia is nice.

Uh uh. Marxism never works. Even Groucho Marxism.

Gina
06-27-2012, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by DUmmie Pitt - "America is not the greatest country in the world."

America will be on a better road once Obama is voted out. Then you'll be ok!

JB
06-27-2012, 08:58 PM
I wonder if they watched the clip instead of just stopping at the thread title. From the clip:

We sure used to be. We stood up for what was right! We fought for moral reasons, we passed and struck down laws for moral reasons.

We sacrificed, we cared about our neighbors, we put our money where our mouths were, and we never beat our chest.

We reached for the stars, and we acted like men.

We didn't identify ourselves by who we voted for in the last election, and we didn't scare so easy. And we were able to be all these things and do all these things because we were informed. By great men, men who were revered.We did things for moral reasons? We put our money where our mouth is? We never beat our chest? WE ACTED LIKE MEN???

These are not DUmmy principles. They are conservative principles. I have no idea why they are fellating each other over the speech. Like I said, they didn't watch it. They just read the thread title about America not being great and celebrated that.

txradioguy
06-28-2012, 01:45 AM
I wonder if they watched the clip instead of just stopping at the thread title. From the clip:

We did things for moral reasons? We put our money where our mouth is? We never beat our chest? WE ACTED LIKE MEN???

These are not DUmmy principles. They are conservative principles. I have no idea why they are fellating each other over the speech. Like I said, they didn't watch it. They just read the thread title about America not being great and celebrated that.

The Liberal interpretation of that and what you and I think it means are two different things.

"We put our money where our mouth is?" - to a DUmmie means social welfare programs and free government cheese.

"We did things for moral reasons?" - Social Security, Medicaid/medicare, affirmative action, gay/womens/abortion "rights"

"We never beat our chest?" - DUmmies HATE American exceptionalism and being proud of who we are and what we stand for.

"WE ACTED LIKE MEN???" - We let the U.N. decide our fate for us when other nationas act aggressively...we didn't take matters into our own hands.

That's the DUmmie/Libtard view of that speech. As I said it means something totally different to you and me.