PDA

View Full Version : Biden: Millions of Americans Are In a ‘Depression’

Gina
06-27-2012, 02:27 PM
Link (http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/304171/biden-millions-americans-are-depression-katrina-trinko)

Today in Iowa, Joe Biden said, “My grandpa used to say, from Scranton, he’d say, ‘Joey, when the guy in Dunmore – the next town over – when the guy in Dunmore is out of work, it’s an economic slowdown. When your brother-in-law is out of work, it’s a recession. When you’re out of work, it’s a depression. It’s a depression for millions and millions of Americans.”

Somehow, I don’t think the Obama campaign was hoping that Joe Biden would say today that the country was in a depression. That doesn’t quite buoy the economic recovery narrative they’re pushing.

Video from the RNC:

http://youtu.be/endBtyHs6p0

On the podium he's speaking from it says "Strengthening the Middle Class". Under that it should say "..by Strangling the Upper Class". Robin Hood was a crook, but when Obama does it, it's cool I guess. Gotta love Joe.

Chuck58
06-27-2012, 02:46 PM
At least Biden can make you laugh at some of the things he comes out with.

On the other hand, some of what he's said lately gives hints that he knows we're in a mess, whereas the fraud in chief hasn't a clue.

Bailey
06-27-2012, 02:54 PM
To think the f#$king moron is a heartbeat away from the head job is really scary.

Hubie
06-27-2012, 04:52 PM
Good ol' Joe! Too stupid to hide the truth well and we thank him for that!

Zathras
06-27-2012, 06:06 PM
From one of the comments on YouTube:

When your neighbor is out of work, it's a recession.

When you're out of work, it's a depression.

When Obama's out of work, it's a recovery.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Odysseus
06-27-2012, 09:11 PM
From one of the comments on YouTube:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That was Reagan's quote about Jimmy Carter. but it never gets old.

JB
06-27-2012, 09:29 PM
To think the f#$king moron is a heartbeat away from the head job is really scary.I still shake my head that bin Laden wanted to whack Obama to get Dopey Joe in office. Because Joe was too stupid for the job. Didn't matter that whacking a sitting president would wreak enough havoc, the real distress would start after Dopey was sworn in.