PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Should Cancel Perky Katie Couric Interview

mike128
09-19-2008, 04:17 AM
There is no lead network news anchor more openly biased toward conservatives than Perky Katie Couric. All the viewer has to do to initially detect this bias is to observe Couric's long face and obvious frown when she interviews conservatives, and compare it to that perky smile and 'warm fuzzy feeling' that Perky Kirky appears to get while interviewing liberals. It makes me sick!

Other lead network news anchors are biased against conservatives, as well. But none are so in-your-face biased as Perky Katie Couric.

If I were Governor Palin, I would tell Perky Kirky, 'Thanks, but no thanks!', and do an interview with Greta on Fox instead. I have a bad feeling that Perky Katie Couric's video editors would butcher and slice up the interview of Sarah Palin so bad, it could make Charlie Gibson's interview look like a walk in the park!

Any opinions?

rjas77
09-19-2008, 04:32 AM
There is no lead network news anchor more openly biased toward conservatives than Perky Katie Couric. All the viewer has to do to initially detect this bias is to observe Couric's long face and obvious frown when she interviews conservatives, and compare it to that perky smile and 'warm fuzzy feeling' that Perky Kirky appears to get while interviewing liberals. It makes me sick!

Other lead network news anchors are biased against conservatives, as well. But none are so in-your-face biased as Perky Katie Couric.

If I were Governor Palin, I would tell Perky Kirky, 'Thanks, but no thanks!', and do an interview with Greta on Fox instead. I have a bad feeling that Perky Katie Couric's video editors would butcher and slice up the interview of Sarah Palin so bad, it could make Charlie Gibson's interview look like a walk in the park!

Any opinions?

Nope...I say do the interview with any ove the MSM heavy hitters.

More exposure

GrumpyOldLady
09-19-2008, 09:01 AM
Any opinions?

Couric isn't really a news journalist.
She's a sugar coated propaganda machine.

I have mixed feelings about the interview. I don't want to 'raise up' Couric and having Palin do the interview raises Couric up a level or two as far as legitimacy goes.

However, it's good to go into the enemy camp and flatten them and show the world how stupid they are. Govenor Palin could do that. She's much smarter then Couric.

Phillygirl
09-19-2008, 09:02 AM
I think it's a mistake. Just seeing her clip with Cindy McCain shows how this will go. She's become desperate for ratings and will be as nasty as she can to regain her far left creds.

GrumpyOldLady
09-19-2008, 09:32 AM
I She's become desperate for ratings ....

True. She could (and probably will) pull one of those KIETH OLBERMANNs - you know - 'my ratings are falling through the floor so I have to have a schtick and my schtick will be to be radical left'

Yep, Phillygirl, you could be right.

megimoo
09-19-2008, 10:29 AM
True. She could (and probably will) pull one of those KIETH OLBERMANNs - you know - 'my ratings are falling through the floor so I have to have a schtick and my schtick will be to be radical left'

Yep, Phillygirl, you could be right.
Sara can take care of herself.Couric is like a cute little perky liberal cobra but if Gov.Paulin dodges her she will be seen as a coward.

Couric has lost all credibility with the thinking American public and just reaps more rejection from the real American public who are good at spotting a phony .

Television news/Liberal opinion has fallen to new lows and Cnn,ABC,MSNBC/NBC and the rest will go the way of the liberal press.Charles Gibsons and his networks ratings have/will suffer for that blatant liberal propaganda hit piece.

Sean Hannity has shown how to conduct an interview without bias or rancor and that alone will bolster
her ratings.

Couric will just be more of the same liberal crap but will not convince anyone and will offend most older Americans especially older men who admire real woman and mothers who have shown courage.

So I say 'go for It Sara',Take on that phony viscous Couric,the Semi Female news Cobra and trash her in public, even Couric's smile is forced if you notice !

d_va
09-19-2008, 11:41 AM
Couric is such a joke when she plays serious journalist. The laugh will be on her :D

cat714
09-19-2008, 12:07 PM
I think McCain is going to be be part of the interview.

I have mixed feelings about the interview, but she should just do it since she has made a commitment. No clear thinking person listens to Couric anyways. If Couric goes on the attack, it elevates Palin even more.

LogansPapa
09-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Palin doesn't need Katie, Hell - she portrayed herself as the head of the ticket in a speech just yesterday!:p