PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Attack in Corpus Christi?

Rockntractor
07-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Is a vampire on the loose in Corpus Christi?

Police say a 16 year old boy was walking down Shoreline Boulevard near Corpus Christi Bay Wednesday night, when he accidentally bumped into a man, who turned around and bit him in the neck.

"Apparently he left a bite mark and broke the skin and took some skin off," Senior Police Officer Julia Hernandez-Garcia told 1200 WOAI'S Michael Board.

The teenager was taken to the hospital by his mother and was not seriously hurt. The suspect, described as a Latino male in his early twenties, ran away after biting the boy's neck.

"This is a very unusual case," she said. "I've been here for 27 years and I've never heard of anything like this."

Read more: http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=119078&article=10248491#ixzz1zmFcubpE

Zathras
07-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Damn it, Buffy, Blade or Abe aren't around when you need them.

noonwitch
07-05-2012, 03:57 PM
If the victim starts hungering for blood....

It's the only sign, when you consider the victim is a teenaged boy. Teenagers are a lot like vampires-they sleep all day and prowl all night, they wear weird clothes, they drain their parents dry of energy and money, and they whine all the time about how much cooler it would be if they were a vampire like the characters in the Twilight books.

Hubie
07-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Damn it, Buffy, Blade or Abe aren't around when you need them.

And Peter Cushing is dead.

Odysseus
07-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Naked zombies, now vampires. What's next? Werewolves?

NJCardFan
07-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Time to call in the lycans.

Lanie
07-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Naked zombies, now vampires. What's next? Werewolves?

Or werepanthers.

Rockntractor
07-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Or werepanthers.

or werepigs!

NJCardFan
07-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Or werepanthers.

You mean the True Blood storyline that went nowhere last season?

Zathras
07-06-2012, 01:29 AM
Time to call in the lycans.

Or Kate Beckensale in a tight leather bodysuit. :evil-grin:

Lanie
07-06-2012, 07:42 AM
You mean the True Blood storyline that went nowhere last season?

I think it's about to go somewhere either this season or the next. Did you see how that cat was really hostile toward Jason the other day? And when it does, I hope he kills the people who did it.

I watch too much Supernatural stuff. I started watching Left Behind the other day. Not because I believe all of it (Catholics don't believe in things exactly the way the story is presented), but just because I wanted to see some supernatural stuff.

Lanie
07-06-2012, 07:42 AM
or werepigs!

lol.

Rebel Yell
07-06-2012, 08:49 AM
or werepigs!

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee405/herecometherebels/werepig.jpg

noonwitch
07-06-2012, 10:48 AM
I watch too much Supernatural stuff. I started watching Left Behind the other day. Not because I believe all of it (Catholics don't believe in things exactly the way the story is presented), but just because I wanted to see some supernatural stuff.

There are a lot of protestants who don't believe that prophecy will be fulfilled exactly the way it is in the Left Behind books and movies. I don't think the authors claim that, it's more of a fictional exercise in possibilities based on scripture.

The bad acting in the movies, on the other hand, is worthy of drinking games.

bijou
07-06-2012, 03:59 PM
If the victim starts hungering for blood....

It's the only sign, when you consider the victim is a teenaged boy. Teenagers are a lot like vampires-they sleep all day and prowl all night, they wear weird clothes, they drain their parents dry of energy and money, and they whine all the time about how much cooler it would be if they were a vampire like the characters in the Twilight books.

Probably best to put a stake through all of them, just to be sure. :biggrin-new:

bijou
07-06-2012, 04:02 PM
or werepigs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwPTsMTHNq4

Lanie
07-06-2012, 09:05 PM
There are a lot of protestants who don't believe that prophecy will be fulfilled exactly the way it is in the Left Behind books and movies. I don't think the authors claim that, it's more of a fictional exercise in possibilities based on scripture.

The bad acting in the movies, on the other hand, is worthy of drinking games.

Bad acting. Preaching screaming out "Oh Gooooooooooddddd!!!" as he falls in front of the alter. I've heard they're thinking of redoing it because they have more money to put into it now.

NJCardFan
07-06-2012, 10:28 PM
I think it's about to go somewhere either this season or the next. Did you see how that cat was really hostile toward Jason the other day? And when it does, I hope he kills the people who did it.

Read the books they're much better than the movies.