PDA

View Full Version : Hear ye hear ye, The king hath decreed!

Rockntractor
07-07-2012, 11:16 PM
The White House

Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release
July 06, 2012
Executive Order -- Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions

EXECUTIVE ORDER

- - - - - - -

ASSIGNMENT OF NATIONAL SECURITY AND
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS COMMUNICATIONS FUNCTIONS

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Policy. The Federal Government must have the ability to communicate at all times and under all circumstances to carry out its most critical and time sensitive missions. Survivable, resilient, enduring, and effective communications, both domestic and international, are essential to enable the executive branch to communicate within itself and with: the legislative and judicial branches; State, local, territorial, and tribal governments; private sector entities; and the public, allies, and other nations. Such communications must be possible under all circumstances to ensure national security, effectively manage emergencies, and improve national resilience. The views of all levels of government, the private and nonprofit sectors, and the public must inform the development of national security and emergency preparedness (NS/EP) communications policies, programs, and capabilities.

Sec. 2. Executive Office Responsibilities.

More of His Highness Barrack Obama's latest proclamation> http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/07/06/executive-order-assignment-national-security-and-emergency-preparedness-

ABC in Georgia
07-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Good Morning America ...

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k592/ABC160/morningsunsmile.gif

NOT!!!

All your communications are belong to us! ... Barry:love_heart:

~ ABC

ABC in Georgia
07-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Hi guys ...

Is it time to be concerned or not? Does this really change things much from what we have in place now? Is too much for me to take in at the moment.

Am looking forward to and getting ready to go on an annual fun golfing vacation with friends on Tuesday. Am up to my eyebrows in things around here.

Will check in to see what you all have to say.

~ ABC

Zeus
07-08-2012, 01:43 PM
I'm going to get clobbered for saying this. I think it's a good idea to have the communications infrastructure and capability in place for federal , State and local entities and emergency first responders and law enforcement to communicate with each other. In case of national security, natural disasters etc .

Odysseus
07-08-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm going to get clobbered for saying this. I think it's a good idea to have the communications infrastructure and capability in place for federal , State and local entities and emergency first responders and law enforcement to communicate with each other. In case of national security, natural disasters etc .

This is not new. It's a variant of an executive order that's been in effect since Eisenhower. They just update it periodically.

Sometimes, in spite of himself, Obama actually does what he's supposed to be doing.

SaintLouieWoman
07-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while. (Sorry, I'm not being very politically correct). :biggrin-new:

Odysseus
07-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while. (Sorry, I'm not being very politically correct). :biggrin-new:

Or a broken clock is right twice a day.

AmPat
07-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Since when does O Blah Blah need this? He has his adoring fellators waiting to catch every fart he makes out of his enormous sewer.

ThinkingBig
07-10-2012, 08:04 PM

This is not new. It's a variant of an executive order that's been in effect since Eisenhower. They just update it periodically.

Sometimes, in spite of himself, Obama actually does what he's supposed to be doing.

I'm shocked.

The far-right can think for itself.

Don't worry, I won't tell Fox.

Congrats on your moment of clarity.

JB
07-10-2012, 08:47 PM
I'm shocked.

Congrats on your moment of clarity.Typical liberal scumbag. Thinks he knows everything about everything.

Tell me, how many ounces of soda can I have today?

Go F yourself.

AmPat
07-10-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm shocked.

Most of you little liberal retards are shocked when you catch a vision not scripted for drones. Come out of your Rat infested hive and you will be shocked much more.

Odysseus
07-11-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm shocked.

Unfortunately, we're still waiting for yours.