PDA

View Full Version : Would you donate blood to an unrelated ignorant right wing bagger if it meant saving

SarasotaRepub
07-08-2012, 06:11 PM
:rolleyes:

I'll try and make believe this is a serious thread... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002916954)

Sun Jul 8, 2012, 01:57 PM
NNN0LHI

Would you donate blood to an unrelated ignorant right wing bagger if it meant saving their life?

I would. Wouldn't even hesitate.

How about you?

This is not a trick question.

Don

Carol
07-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Most said yes.

But what does it say about liberals that they even have to ask the question? What does it say about them that they would even THINK donating bloodmight be dependant on the politics of the person who is getting the blood?

Odysseus
07-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Most said yes.

But what does it say about liberals that they even have to ask the question? What does it say about them that they would even THINK donating bloodmight be dependant on the politics of the person who is getting the blood?

Since most cops, military and fire fighters are "unrelated ignorant right wing baggers," I guess the reverse is true, since we constantly put ourselves in harm's way to protect the unrelated, ignorant, left wing leeches of this country.

Rockntractor
07-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Since most cops, military and fire fighters are "unrelated ignorant right wing baggers," I guess the reverse is true, since we constantly put ourselves in harm's way to protect the unrelated, ignorant, left wing leeches of this country.

You save Teabaggies, the recipients of the teabags.

Hubie
07-08-2012, 10:03 PM
ANOTHER blood donation thread?

linda22003
07-09-2012, 11:12 AM
Since you have no way of knowing to whom the blood ultimately will go, the question is ridiculous.

Gina
07-09-2012, 11:13 AM
I think this was inspired by all the zombie and vampire stories of late. :smile-new: