PDA

View Full Version : A Romney-Rice Ticket Will NEVER NEVER NEVER Get My Vote!!

mike128
07-13-2012, 05:14 AM
I just saw a report on the WPIX Channel 11 News that the 'pro-choice evangelical', Condoleezza Rice is the "frontrunner" for Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney's VP nominee. Does he REALLY think social conservatives, like myself, are THAT desperate to stop Obama, that we would totally throw out our principles to do it? Not me!

If Condom Rice is the VP nominee, I already have other plans for November 6th! Let the "moderates" elect Romney. Just don't ask conservatives, like myself, to vote for Flip-Flop Romney if the "pro-choice evangelical" is on the ticket!

Bailey
07-13-2012, 05:44 AM
oh shut the F#$k up, you were never going to vote for him anyway. I dont care who his VP was going to be, Mitt is 10x better then obama.

AmPat
07-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Let's change Mike's handle to Mike1 in recognition of his political IQ and/or his age.

Odysseus
07-13-2012, 07:39 AM
http://www.southamerica.me/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/flogging-dead-horse.jpg

Bailey
07-13-2012, 07:41 AM
Please I really dont care if you vote for him or not, we all know you are a obama supporter.

Bailey
07-13-2012, 08:16 AM
Just on pure intellectual grounds Rice would clean Bidens clock but she is a bit wooden for my tastes.

noonwitch
07-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Because there is videotape of Mitt Romney endorsing Roe v Wade in previous campaigns for office, he can't pick someone as pro-choice as Condi, because he would displease the religious right.

Apache
07-13-2012, 09:20 AM
I just saw a report on the WPIX Channel 11 News that the 'pro-choice evangelical', Condoleezza Rice is the "frontrunner" for Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney's VP nominee. Does he REALLY think social conservatives, like myself, are THAT desperate to stop Obama, that we would totally throw out our principles to do it? Not me!

If Condom Rice is the VP nominee, I already have other plans for November 6th! Let the "moderates" elect Romney. Just don't ask conservatives, like myself, to vote for Flip-Flop Romney if the "pro-choice evangelical" is on the ticket!

WOW! Just think, if you were better informed, you'd already know that Condi was passed up...I knew about that @ 11:00 LAST night

Zathras
07-13-2012, 09:51 AM

Yawn, more faux outrage and bluster from CU's faux conservative trolling coward. Obama and Biden thank you for your support...but then again, that's who you want to win the election in the first place. Your past actions, supporting Jerry Brown over the more conservative Meg Whitman, prove that you never have been and never will be a conservative and your refusal to vote for the more conservative candidate for President sets that in stone. It also shows that you do not give a damn what happens to America and want to see her continue it's spiral into the crapper with Obama's reelection.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/HeroesAtWork/deadhorse.jpg

NJCardFan
07-13-2012, 10:34 AM
I already have other plans for November 6th! I plan on voting for Obama/Biden!

Fixed for accuracy. Can we please ban this idiot now.

AmPat
07-13-2012, 11:02 AM
Because there is videotape of Mitt Romney endorsing Roe v Wade in previous campaigns for office, he can't pick someone as pro-choice as Condi, because he would displease the religious right.
I don't believe that "religious right" crap. The religious right will vote against the marxist and his DUmmy regardless the pick. The reliogious right will not vote for a known baby murdering supporter over ANY candidate from the GOP.

It's time to stop the automatic reflex toward "conventional wisdom" and start analyzing for yourself. The Religious Right quietly despises O Blah Blah and his DUmmy.

noonwitch
07-13-2012, 01:01 PM
I don't believe that "religious right" crap. The religious right will vote against the marxist and his DUmmy regardless the pick. The reliogious right will not vote for a known baby murdering supporter over ANY candidate from the GOP.

It's time to stop the automatic reflex toward "conventional wisdom" and start analyzing for yourself. The Religious Right quietly despises O Blah Blah and his DUmmy.

Do you really think Romney will pick Condi as his running mate? If not, why not?

Romney has supported mandated health care, Roe v Wade and gay rights. Do you trust his "conversion" to conservatism? Because without that conversion, he's as liberal as Obama.

Janice
07-13-2012, 01:08 PM
Do you really think Romney will pick Condi as his running mate? If not, why not?

Romney has supported mandated health care, Roe v Wade and gay rights. Do you trust his "conversion" to conservatism? Because without that conversion, he's as liberal as Obama.

Romney may be liberal. But he is not a Marxist and he is not anti-american. And he has executive as well as private sector job creation experience. As left as Romney is, he is still as diff from 0bama as the sky is from the earth.

FlaGator
07-13-2012, 01:50 PM

If he was to pick her, I would have to carefully consider voting for him and there are a lot of people I know who are more to the right on religious issues than I am and they would probably choose not to vote at all if given the option between an Obama ticket and a conservative ticket with a pro-abortion candidate.

Gina
07-13-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm pretty sure Romney wouldn't pick Condi. His past makes pro-lifers skittish as it is, a Rice pick would be a very bad political move. It's more up to congress to undo roe v wade anyway and even on pure principle, as a Christian I have to worry more about Obama not representing my values with his horrible record on pro-abortion and enslaving people with higher taxes/debt and less freedom. I will vote Romney unless he picks someone worse than Obama or Biden. Who on the right would that be?

FlaGator
07-13-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm pretty sure Romney wouldn't pick Condi. His past makes pro-lifers skittish as it is, a Rice pick would be a very bad political move. It's more up to congress to undo roe v wade anyway and even on pure principle, as a Christian I have to worry more about Obama not representing my values with his horrible record on pro-abortion and enslaving people with higher taxes/debt and less freedom. I will vote Romney unless he picks someone worse than Obama or Biden. Who on the right would that be?

Ron Paul

mike128
07-13-2012, 03:17 PM
The point is, Romney has done NOTHING, ZERO to reach out to social conservatives during the primaries. He skipped ALL debates on the social issues, and he REFUSED to sign any pledges created by pro-family organizations. So why WOULDN'T he pick Rice as his running mate? He's been kicking sand in the faces of social conservatives all along, and he won the nomination. So I wouldn't be surprized if in his own delusional mind, that he thinks picking Condom Rice would be a winning strategy.

FlaGator
07-13-2012, 03:33 PM
The point is, Romney has done NOTHING, ZERO to reach out to social conservatives during the primaries. He skipped ALL debates on the social issues, and he REFUSED to sign any pledges created by pro-family organizations. So why WOULDN'T he pick Rice as his running mate? He's been kicking sand in the faces of social conservatives all along, and he won the nomination. So I wouldn't be surprized if in his own delusional mind, that he thinks picking Condom Rice would be a winning strategy.

He has said on national TV that he against abortion. I am going to take him at his word.

txradioguy
07-13-2012, 03:46 PM

GFYS

AmPat
07-13-2012, 05:18 PM
If he was to pick her, I would have to carefully consider voting for him and there are a lot of people I know who are more to the right on religious issues than I am and they would probably choose not to vote at all if given the option between an Obama ticket and a conservative ticket with a pro-abortion candidate.Why don't you show these delicate creatures a few photos of late term abortions? A REALITY with the current Marxist occupant. Maybe they need to see the difference between the candidates. By the way, since when has a vice president's abortion stance decreased abortions? A little brains go a long way.

I'm pretty sure Romney wouldn't pick Condi. His past makes pro-lifers skittish as it is, a Rice pick would be a very bad political move. It's more up to congress to undo roe v wade anyway and even on pure principle, as a Christian I have to worry more about Obama not representing my values with his horrible record on pro-abortion and enslaving people with higher taxes/debt and less freedom. I will vote Romney unless he picks someone worse than Obama or Biden. Who on the right would that be?Romney would gain little to nothing politically by picking her. He needs to shore up the South and West by picking a staunch conservative. I particularly think he should get Rubio for the FL battle.

The point is, Romney has done NOTHING, ZERO to reach out to social conservatives during the primaries. He skipped ALL debates on the social issues, and he REFUSED to sign any pledges created by pro-family organizations. So why WOULDN'T he pick Rice as his running mate? He's been kicking sand in the faces of social conservatives all along, and he won the nomination. So I wouldn't be surprized if in his own delusional mind, that he thinks picking Condom Rice would be a winning strategy.So go ahead and vote for the Marxist you moron. Every tantrum you throw against Romney should be compared to the Marxist. Grow up!

Retread
07-13-2012, 05:41 PM
Please accept this picture of DU128 as his resignation from this board.

http://wishes.debian.co.nz/images/gallery//funny/deadhorse.jpg

Elspeth
07-13-2012, 06:27 PM
You know, I really like Condi as a choice. It would be interesting to have someone with her foreign policy chops on the ticket.

Rockntractor
07-13-2012, 06:29 PM
It wouldn't bother me to have her on the ticket but there are better choices.
Mike can relax, she won't be the pick.

AmPat
07-13-2012, 06:51 PM

I really don't know. What I do know is Romney is a really good politician and as such he would pick the VP that would assist him in getting elected. I don't believe Condi is the best draw in the battleground states.

Most blacks will vote for Maobama even if he dined in public on all those late term abortions. A majority of women are already in the bag for the Marxist.

Condi is a suitable pick and he could do worse. Look what we have now, a stupid plagiarist. Condi would destroy the DUmmy veep in a debate.

I'm convinced Romney will go for Rubio if Rubio will have him.

Gina
07-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Ron Paul

Well played!

AmPat I agree, Rubio seems the most likely and helpful choice.

I still don't understand why Obama ever picked Biden. He was at 1% popularity in the primaries and as for him being Obama's "in the know" guy for foreign policy.. he's been wrong about more things than not.

Elspeth
07-13-2012, 07:19 PM
I still don't understand why Obama ever picked Biden. He was at 1% popularity in the primaries and as for him being Obama's "in the know" guy for foreign policy.. he's been wrong about more things than not.

It makes you wonder if the choice was purely financial: Obama was in the pocket of Wall Street and Biden was in the pocket of MBNA and represented all those credit card companies that incorporated in Delaware so they wouldn't have to pay taxes and could jack up interest rates on the rest of us.

Two financial whores.

Gina
07-13-2012, 07:25 PM
It makes you wonder if the choice was purely financial: Obama was in the pocket of Wall Street and Biden was in the pocket of MBNA and represented all those credit card companies that incorporated in Delaware so they wouldn't have to pay taxes and could jack up interest rates on the rest of us.

Two financial whores.

That must be it, makes sense. Neither of them are worth a plug nickel as far as running things. I know all presidents use advisers and that's a good thing, but my goodness.. the advisers for these two must be making bank.

Retread: that horse looks super disgusting and I'm very glad I wasn't eating when I opened this thread. :cold: :p

Retread
07-13-2012, 08:32 PM

Retread: that horse looks super disgusting and I'm very glad I wasn't eating when I opened this thread. :cold: :p

Thank yew!

Zathras
07-13-2012, 10:40 PM

Yawn, yet more fake outrage and bluster from CU's faux conservative trolling coward. Sorry DUmbass, nobody here believes your fake conservative act anymore. Everyone here is tired of your two year old style temper tantrums. Just go and do what you originally have planned for the Presidential election and vote for the Marxist in Chief.

Chuck58
07-14-2012, 01:39 PM
Romney needs somebody with 'fire' to balance his personality. It's been my complaint about him from the beginning, along with the fact that he's a New England conservative - which isn't considered conservative out here.

Rubio would be good. The guy is sharp and a fantastic speaker who always seems to have the facts.

I would REALLY like to see him select Allen West, but that might be over the top right now.

He's got to choose somebody more animated than himself who can light people up.

Janice
07-14-2012, 03:16 PM
Romney needs somebody with 'fire' to balance his personality. ...

He's got to choose somebody more animated than himself who can light people up.

Yup. Otherwise the GOP seems to be happy to take us right over the cliff... if only at a reduced speed.

No matter who he chooses, we have to get rid of the affirmative action, media supported marxist clown we have now. Then we can worry about the GOP "moderate" morons that need to be shown the door to make room for conservatives. The leftist bureaucracy which is legion, which the GOP refuses to do anything about alone is killing this nation by a thousand cuts. We will have to "push" Romney in this direction.

Gina
07-15-2012, 12:14 AM
Rice on Becoming Romney's VP: 'There Is No Way That I Will Do This' (http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rice-becoming-romneys-vp-there-no-way-i-will-do)

http://oi40.tinypic.com/5yayw9.jpg

PS. mike: shh.

Janice
07-15-2012, 05:00 AM
I really hope Rice is not the pick. But if she is ... Anybody But 0bama still applies.

Captain Kangaroo could be at the top of the ticket and Mickey Mouse at the bottom... ABO still applies!

mike128
07-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Rice on Becoming Romney's VP: 'There Is No Way That I Will Do This' (http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rice-becoming-romneys-vp-there-no-way-i-will-do)

http://oi40.tinypic.com/5yayw9.jpg

PS. mike: shh.
:biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new:
That was pretty funny, Gina. :smile-new:

AmPat
07-16-2012, 11:04 AM
Romney may be liberal. But he is not a Marxist and he is not anti-american. And he has executive as well as private sector job creation experience. As left as Romney is, he is still as diff from 0bama as the sky is from the earth.
I multi quoted this for Mike's benefit.

:biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new:
That was pretty funny, Gina. :smile-new:
So is your unreasonable hatred of the only chance we have of ridding this nation of the Destroyer, aka, The Marxist In Chief.