PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrisy thy name is Obama

Bailey
07-13-2012, 09:59 AM
He says Romney had outsourced jobs (he hasn't)to another country BUT obama outsourced our space program to the Russians lol Now we have to hitch a ride to the ISS. I shall not pray for cancer on another Human being but he makes me want to go back on that rule.

MrsSmith
07-15-2012, 09:31 PM
He says Romney had outsourced jobs (he hasn't)to another country BUT obama outsourced our space program to the Russians lol Now we have to hitch a ride to the ISS. I shall not pray for cancer on another Human being but he makes me want to go back on that rule.

Let's not forget all the oilfield jobs he outsourced with the decisions in the Gulf...and the local and state economies that counted on those jobs and were badly damaged while also trying to recover from both Katrina and the oil spill.

Don't forget that he sent money to Brasil for oil drilling instead of supporting the drillers in his own country. And that many countries drill in the Gulf, so only US companies and workers were hurt by his decisions...while the Gulf itself is no more protected than before and those damaged states are still vulnerable to huge spills from other country's rigs.

SaintLouieWoman
07-15-2012, 11:07 PM
He continuously practices the "big lie" that Hillary and Bubba espoused. I don't how he can say his lies with a straight face.

Odysseus
07-16-2012, 08:59 PM
Let's not forget all the oilfield jobs he outsourced with the decisions in the Gulf...and the local and state economies that counted on those jobs and were badly damaged while also trying to recover from both Katrina and the oil spill.

Don't forget that he sent money to Brasil for oil drilling instead of supporting the drillers in his own country. And that many countries drill in the Gulf, so only US companies and workers were hurt by his decisions...while the Gulf itself is no more protected than before and those damaged states are still vulnerable to huge spills from other country's rigs.

This has the makings of a great ad. Just brief soundbites from people who've lost their jobs due to Obama policies, with text describing how his policies impacted those industries. At the end of each ad, the person on camera says, "Barack Obama outsourced my job."

Chuck58
07-16-2012, 09:16 PM
This isn't obama (I don't think) but the San Fran-Oakland bridge is being built in China. It'll be assembled here by Americans, but all the parts are Chinese.