PDA

View Full Version : Either Mitt Romney is hiding something awful or he's the dumbest f this side of

Gina
07-14-2012, 02:21 AM
Link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/125155152)
Either Mitt Romney is hiding something awful or he's the dumbest fuck this side of Dan Quayle.

Drunken Irishman (21,183 posts)

Either Mitt Romney is hiding something awful or he's the dumbest fuck this side of Dan Quayle.

His refusal to release past tax returns either means he's got something horrible in there he doesn't want to show the American or he's a fucking moron.

IF there is nothing in his returns, and he doesn't release 'em, it will just lead more and more people to speculate what COULD be in those returns and then, in their own sinister way, they'll think it's something beyond comprehension. Like maybe he has money invested in a Thai business that operates a child sex ring.

NOT THAT HE DOES, OF COURSE.

But you never know...right?!?

Oddly, what could be in those tax returns might be far less devastating than what we all speculate might be in those returns.

Like maybe he's given to the al-Qaeda?!?

Given to AQ? You mean like the DU supported Code Pink who supports the Troops by funding the enemy all the while saying they're a 501c3? If you guys weren't so DUmb, and slobbering the fantasies that Mitt Romney is a serial _______ (fill in the crime of your choice), you'd know he's already released all that he's legally required to. Why is that OK for Obama but not Romney? Oh that's right, you're hypocrites.

DCBob (12,918 posts)
8. or he might be playing a little GOPer strategery..

pretending to be hiding something to get us on the left all excited then release them later, prove they are clean and make us all look like idiots.

Nope.. impossible.. they arent that smart or that clean.

Haha! Nah that would never happen. (again)

RobJohnson
07-14-2012, 07:05 AM
In real life, outside of the basement, outside of DuMMY land....I really doubt the people that

Like maybe he's given to the al-Qaeda?!?

List it on their tax return....

The DUmmies are looking forward for the free bus ride to the polls and the pizza party after in the projects to they can vote for President Obama.

It's not like they have any thing else to do. They do all their shopping on the 1st with EBT and the disability checks come a day early due to the 3rd falling on a Saturday. They will be broke by election day. Unless they still have a few pain pills to sell that the taxpayers pay for.

SarasotaRepub
07-14-2012, 07:49 AM
Romney, like anyone else running for President needs to release all the info
he is required to and not a bit more.

I think he made a mistake with all those stupid interviews he did yesterday.
They were a waste of time.

Wibbins
07-14-2012, 10:11 AM
Romney, like anyone else running for President needs to release all the info
he is required to and not a bit more.

I think he made a mistake with all those stupid interviews he did yesterday.
They were a waste of time.

Little whine-bags think Obama releasing his actual birth certificate is because he's black or some other reason not because he MUST be a citizen to be president, yet demand romney release his tax returns?

Uhhhhhh ok

Odysseus
07-14-2012, 10:27 AM
In real life, outside of the basement, outside of DuMMY land....I really doubt the people that

List it on their tax return.....

Well, Obama has restored al Qaeda's 501c tax exempt status... :friendly_wink:

m00
07-14-2012, 05:07 PM
I doubt Romney has something illegal hidden in his tax returns. It's probably just a convoluted use of a tax loophole, which would be embarrassing and campaign-ad-fodder. I don't really see the big deal though. People know he's rich. You don't get rich these days by paying more taxes than you legally need to. It's just unfortunate our tax code is such a mess, the more lawyers you can afford to hire the less taxes you are obligated to pay. Why I prefer a no-deductions flat tax, or even better no income tax whatsoever and just tax consumption.

AmPat
07-15-2012, 09:34 AM
Either Mitt Romney is hiding something awful or he's the dumbest fuck this side of Dan Quayle.Gee, I wonder if we could apply this same standard to Dear Leader and see those remarkable grades from his vaunted college days???:rolleyes:

NJCardFan
07-15-2012, 11:13 AM
DCBob (12,918 posts)
8. or he might be playing a little GOPer strategery..

pretending to be hiding something to get us on the left all excited then release them later, prove they are clean and make us all look like idiots.

Nope.. impossible.. they arent that smart or that clean.

I think it's impossible to make you all look more like idiots than you already are.