PDA

View Full Version : Changing winds?

sgrooms
09-19-2008, 01:16 PM
Our board president here said watch out for October 3. Supposedly the VP choice for B. Hussein is going to have some health issues. Rumor is that Hitlery is waiting in the wings when Joe-Joe has problems.

Haven't heard a thing else. Take it for what it is worth. Supposedly from a strong, well placed democratic operative out of Missouri.

LibraryLady
09-19-2008, 01:19 PM
I have heard this rumor repeatedly. I doubt Hillary would take the job. Bill is still pissed.

BDMcGee
09-19-2008, 07:56 PM
I can't see it. For one thing it would be a slap in the face to the people who're standing by her now, and secondly it's more in her interest to have Barry-O lose.

Elspeth
09-19-2008, 08:22 PM
I have heard this rumor repeatedly. I doubt Hillary would take the job. Bill is still pissed.

Yeah. There was a rumor like this on DU except it came from a "well placed Republican operative."

Eventually, there will be a whole section of Snopes devoted to Hillary rumors.

lacarnut
09-19-2008, 11:30 PM
Our board president here said watch out for October 3. Supposedly the VP choice for B. Hussein is going to have some health issues. Rumor is that Hitlery is waiting in the wings when Joe-Joe has problems.

Haven't heard a thing else. Take it for what it is worth. Supposedly from a strong, well placed democratic operative out of Missouri.

I think it is very possible and I do believe she would accept. The Clintons are power hungry; Bubba could campaign his little heart out. If I was Obama, I might be worried about getting tombstoned though.

sgrooms
09-20-2008, 06:19 PM
Hillary takes the noble road and lifts the burden from an ailing Joe Biden.

The Magic Negro wins the electoral college but loses the popular vote...he is the first black president.

Catastrophe!! The president is shot!!

Hillary wins. :D:D