PDA

View Full Version : I'm so tired of stupid, angry white people

SarasotaRepub
07-14-2012, 11:25 AM
Oh brother... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002945275) :rolleyes:

Fri Jul 13, 2012, 10:48 PM
ladym55

I'm so tired of stupid, angry white people

It's been a long week, and I've kind of had it. http://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/rant.gif

My last nerve was activated when I picked up my local paper on Wednesday to see pictures of the contentious county BOE meeting ... the room was packed with local tea partiers lobbying to make it HARDER for all of us to vote early. "Don't waste our tax dollars on off-site voting." Translate: Let's make sure that ALL of us need to wait in long lines to vote early. These weren't wealthy people ... they are the very people off-site early voting is for. The idea is to make it convenient so that working people will have an easier time voting. But, no, don't waste tax dollars on something that will benefit all of us because ... I don't know why.

The president visited my community last week and stayed in a local hotel. Oh, my. HOW DARE HE! He required SECURITY! THAT COST TAXPAYERS MONEY!!!! He apparently had a motorcade (duh) that inconvenienced people going to work. He sure had nerve (at least that's what I read in the LTTEs this week.) Silly me. I was so excited that the president visited here I sent all the articles to my children living out of state.

In addition to today's LTTE complaint entry about President Obama's visit, I learned that Mitt Romney has EVERY right to do exactly as he pleases with his money. It's his right. Taxes are bad. I also learned (something I read at least 3 times per week) that Obamacare is BAD and will kill business (and the bill is has too many pages). And Representative Betty Sutton hates business and hurts our local economy. (Hello? Remember "Cash for Clunkers"? That was Betty Sutton ... yep, she sure has done NOTHING to boost OUR local economy.)

I see a common thread in much of this .... the divide and conquer that Scott Walker boasted of in Wisconsin. The angry white people are SO afraid that some of THEIR money (which many don't have enough of to live comfortably) might go to someone undeserving (translate: person of color) It angers them that an African-American PRESIDENT gets "special treatment." They are so angry that they are irrational. It just wears me out dealing with the anger every day ... in the newspaper, on the job, and out in the community.

FOAD angry widdle LibTard. :smile-new:

Gina
07-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Does that mean she's sick of herself? :blah::blah:

Chuck58
07-14-2012, 01:11 PM
I haven't heard much bitching about security. That's a given for any president. It's his and his wife's timing when they visit places that annoys people.

Michelle obama visited Albuquerque at the end of April or first week of June for something. Whatever it was wrapped up shortly after 4PM. The entire frickin' interstate system was shut down, at rush hour, for almost 2 1/2 hours while she left. She was gone well before 5PM and it all still closed until nearly 6PM.

When obama visited the Vietnam Memorial for a 15 minute speech, the Wall was closed from 7:30AM until about 2:30PM on Memorial Day with hundreds of people from all over the country waiting to visit to pay their respects. He spoke for 15 minutes and was gone by 1:30PM. A small group of supporters were allowed in to hear his speech. The rest barred entry.

There are many other similar events I could mention.

Granted, these aren't his or first lady decisions, but their timing sucks.

Hubie
07-14-2012, 05:13 PM
the room was packed with local tea partiers lobbying to make it HARDER for all of us to vote early.

Yeah! You should wait until after these people vote in order to go through the absentee ballots and throw out all the ones you can based on the flimsiest of excuses!

JB
07-14-2012, 08:08 PM
I'm so tired of stupid, angry white peopleI had to double check the forum I was in. I thought for sure that was going to be the headline of an Occupy story.

Zathras
07-14-2012, 11:30 PM
I'm tired of stupid, angry white people too. It's just the stupid, angry white people I'm tired of are those at the DUmp and in the Democrat party.

Gina
07-14-2012, 11:59 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/487689_384004264987078_275524533_n.jpg

AmPat
07-15-2012, 10:01 AM
ladym55

I'm so tired of stupid, angry white people
Yeah, me too! They keep voting for stupid Marxists and their idiotic policies. I know, let's vote to export all of the left to a Marxist paradise of their choosing. Maybe then they'll stop destroying our once great country.