PDA

View Full Version : Delete My Account

mike128
07-16-2012, 04:19 AM
The CU is a forum for RINOS, NOT conservatives. I have taken enough abuse around here. You can't argue with idiots (as Glenn Beck says) who would vote for Hitler or Stalin if they had an (R) after their name, just because they are not Obumbler. You win Zathras. You can fuck Meg Whitman up her asshole, for all I care! I know, "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out." I am sick and tired of you asshole RINOS throwing out your principles just to get the man with the (R) elected! You all could care less if the culture is turing into Sodom and Gomorrah, just so long as you're all getting your tax cuts! My threads have been moved and deleted, just because I didn't worship the ground that Flip Romney walks on, and because you RINOS are too fucking afraid to debate me. Well, you RINOS all need a reality check. Romney will LOSE without the social conservative base. I am NOT voting for Flip Romney, unless he picks a Rick Santorum or a Mike Huckabee. I vote based on a "litmus test" on the social issues, and so far, Romney hasn't passed.

This forum has become just like the DU. I thought real conservatives believed in free speech. This forum does NOT. RINOs rule around here, and I am not welcome.

Before I go for good, I would like you all to check out sites like WorldNetDaily & The Blaze. Look at the comments following the posts. You will definitely see that users on those posts feel the same way as I do about Flip Romney. He might not win, because social conservatives might not show up.

I also expect this thread to either be deleted or moved, because the mods are too chickenshit to respond in a popular subcategory.

Please delete my account. I hope you RINOS all have fun in your delusional world. Goodbye, and good riddance! This is my last post on the RINO Underground.

Bailey
07-16-2012, 05:23 AM
Well bye

Adam Wood
07-16-2012, 07:56 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v406/kooter/WellBye.jpg

SarasotaRepub
07-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Awww...poor Mikey picked up his ball and Left. :blue::rotfl:

You get your wish!

Rockntractor
07-16-2012, 09:27 AM
My threads have been moved and deleted, just because I didn't worship the ground that Flip Romney walks on, and because you RINOS are too fucking afraid to debate me.
Your threads have been moved from time to time but not deleted, like this thread for instance, what would warrant this being Political News, since Whiny isn't public I'll put it in Moonbat so non members and members alike can see how the God fearing social conservative can suggest in the most vile way how we can have anal sex.

Zathras
07-16-2012, 10:03 AM
Awww, poor baby had his widdle feewings hurt and stomped off like a two year old throwing a tantrum.

So much faux outrage and bluster in this one. To the end he refused to admit who he really wants to win the election, Obama & Biden. Oh well, another troll bites the dust.

By the way...I looked at those 2 sites Mike180 mentioned and couldn't find any "social conservatives" complaining about Romney and threatening to withhold their vote.

Hubie
07-16-2012, 10:07 AM
Wow. Glenn Beck? Really? That's your mark for what does or does not make a conservative? That's what the idiots at DU would do. Are you sure you're not a mole?

SaintLouieWoman
07-16-2012, 10:19 AM
Wow. Glenn Beck? Really? That's your mark for what does or does not make a conservative? That's what the idiots at DU would do. Are you sure you're not a mole?

If he's on the Blaze a lot, hope his computer is still in good shape. I've checked out some of the articles, but each time my old computer came up with various problems. I decided it was best not to go there.

I'm not a RINO by any means, but really don't want another 4 years of Obama. By the end of another term, we won't recognize our country. The Republicans are a minority party anyway. With guys like Mike, we can be assured that we'll have to endure more of Obama. Hope he's happy with that.

l

Odysseus
07-16-2012, 10:23 AM
Mikey, everybody here respected your right to speak your mind. What you don't understand is that you don't have an automatic right to be taken seriously when you repeat the same imbecilic talking points over and over. I tried to steer you into other areas so that you could establish a presence here, but you refused to change your style, and managed to annoy everbody here. However, note that you were not banned or subjected to anything other than disagreement, which is not what would have happened at DU. You brought it on yourself. Stop blaming us.

FlaGator
07-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Why do people ask to have their accounts deleted? Can't they just refrain from posting like normal people do?

Zathras
07-16-2012, 10:26 AM
I'm not a RINO by any means, but really don't want another 4 years of Obama. By the end of another term, we won't recognize our country. The Republicans are a minority party anyway. With guys like Mike, we can be assured that we'll have to endure more of Obama. Hope he's happy with that.

He will be since that is exactly what he wants to happen, another term for Oblameo and company. His claim that he is a conservative, social or otherwise, was just an act and not true at all. He was just pissed off because we didn't fall for it.

Zathras
07-16-2012, 10:27 AM
Why do people ask to have their accounts deleted? Can't they just refrain from posting like normal people do?

Because people like Mike180 are not normal. His obsessive, hate filled posts about Romney and nothing else proved that.

NJCardFan
07-16-2012, 10:33 AM
and because you RINOS are too fucking afraid to debate me.

Wow, you come here and out right lie? I guess you forgot this: http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?50244-Mike128-You-Are-A-Coward I tried to debate you, you chose to run away. You're a fraud and a coward and this little rant proves that. Don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Adam Wood
07-16-2012, 10:42 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2wgy71z.jpgFixed.

http://i48.tinypic.com/21khzxy.jpg

SaintLouieWoman
07-16-2012, 11:04 AM

Because if he just stopped posting, perhaps people wouldn't notice it. People like him strive for constant attention and want to make their point publically.

He wasn't banned, just had his account deleted per his request.

Odysseus
07-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Because if he just stopped posting, perhaps people wouldn't notice it. People like him strive for constant attention and want to make their point publically.

He wasn't banned, just had his account deleted per his request.

You nailed it. He wanted one last act of outraged drama. He's ready for his close up now, Mr. DeMille.

linda22003
07-16-2012, 01:23 PM
You nailed it. He wanted one last act of outraged drama. He's ready for his close up now, Mr. DeMille.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6ZVCUFcKzL4/TtkbLxJdzQI/AAAAAAAABqs/_ZAzHiZ8nIg/s1600/gloria+swanson%252C+Norma+Desmond.jpg (let me know if you don't get the reference.) :biggrin-new:

Zathras
07-16-2012, 01:37 PM

You have to admit Beck is right about arguing with idiots. Mike180 proves that saying to be true since he's the idiot with his one issue voting...and on an issue that's way down on the list of issues in this election cycle.

Chuck58
07-16-2012, 02:01 PM
Just for you, Mikey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28CX7GbWlmw

Wei Wu Wei
07-16-2012, 02:52 PM
I find it stunning that a conservative who doesn't tow the party line is entirely vilified around here and has a far worse reputation than a full blown leftist spouting relatively radical anti-capitalist arguments.

crazy

Chuck58
07-16-2012, 03:02 PM
I find it stunning that a conservative who doesn't tow the party line is entirely vilified around here and has a far worse reputation than a full blown leftist spouting relatively radical anti-capitalist arguments.

crazy

He's about as conservative as obama is right wing.

I don't see anyone here who tows the party line. I don't agree with all of the Republican/Conservative talking points.

Wei Wu Wei
07-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Agreeing or disagreeing doesn't matter. Think whatever you like as long as you do what you are told to do.

Zathras
07-16-2012, 03:09 PM

crazy

We keep you around here because we need a village idiot to laugh at. Mike180 is about as conservative as you are but tried to claim that he was the only true conservative here, which nobody bought into. That's why he was so pissed off all of the time. Another thing is you at least post about different things unlike Mike180, who would only post if it would enable him to show his obsessive hatred of Mitt Romney.

Adam Wood
07-16-2012, 03:37 PM

crazyDood was nutz, man. Yeah, I'd rather have someone more conservative than Romney. I was a Cain guy back when it wasn't cool. But:

that doesn't mean that I'm going to throw a second term to Obama out of some sense of spite over him being my particular less-than-ideal candidate, and; abortion is a complete non-issue this election, and he knows it, and he's been told that repeatedly, and; the guy is a flaming fucking poseur who puts himself out there as a caricature of conservatives based upon his own bigoted Leftist stereotypes. It's the intellectual equivalent of having Tina Fey discussing politics as if she were Sarah Palin: it's just obviously fake and astoundingly stupid.

Odysseus
07-16-2012, 03:49 PM

crazy

No, that is an example of tolerance, although you won't think that. He wasn't vilified for not towing the party line (most of us were not thrilled by a Romney presidency and supported other candidates in the primaries). What made him a pariah was his incessant repetition of the same points, while attacking anyone who disagreed with him as not being a "real" conservative, like him. He deliberately antagonized as many people here as he could, and refused to listen to anyone else, or attempt even a modicum of civility.

Having said that, we really ought to start slamming you more in the reputation category, expecially when you don't respond after one of your arguments has been blown out of the water. It's extremely annoying to destroy one of your arguments and have you abandon the thread instead of responding.

Chuck58
07-16-2012, 04:08 PM
I went down the list, starting with Bachmann, to Cain, to Perry, to Newt and they all flopped.

I knew and mentioned here, as did others, that we were being force fed Romney. I didn't and don't think he's the best out there, but he's what we've got and I will vote for him because the alternative is 4 more years of the Fraud in Chief and I think 4 more years of him will finish this country, no matter if we hold the house and pick up the senate.

Having both chambers can mitigate some of obama's plans, but I believe he'll try to rule by executive order when possible. He's got nothing to lose if re-elected. It's his last hurrah - unless he goes for dictator which, given his ego isn't that unthinkable.

newshutr
07-17-2012, 06:57 AM
All a bunch of RINO's here??

Gator, is that you?

Gina
07-17-2012, 12:27 PM
If he's on the Blaze a lot, hope his computer is still in good shape. I've checked out some of the articles, but each time my old computer came up with various problems. I decided it was best not to go there.

l
I understand where mike is coming from but like Rummy said, you go to war with the military you have. I can't (in good conscience) NOT vote for Romney just because he's not conservative enough for me. Obama is destroying the country. Romney would stop the bleeding at least.

Also:
I've stopped reading the thread at this ^ point in regard to The Blaze. I think you may be onto something there SLW because for the last 2 or 3 days, my computer monitor was all squiggly, like it was bouncing around in the car. I had forgotten that I visited the blaze a day or so before that and got a warning from my anti-virus. Yesterday it was so bad, I couldn't use the computer. I finally got it to stay on (the monitor) long enough to go back to a day before the above issue, and I uninstalled anything I installed since then. As of right now, it's running ok but I just wanted to let you guys know I had comp trouble and the blaze may have been the last straw.

Ok now back to where I was in the thread. :biggrin-new:

on edit: just a pet peeve, a tugboat will TOW the party line, a person will TOE the party line. I have others but that one is enough for now! :D

AmPat
07-17-2012, 02:36 PM
I am sick and tired of you asshole RINOS throwing out your principles just to get the man with the (R) elected!
You know what DUmmy 128? We are sick of you standing on the deck of a sinking ship and railing at the rescue ship because you didn't like the paint job. Good riddance to you FOOL. Now go support a losing cause that ultimately gets the Marxist re-elected. That'll show us!:rolleyes:

AmPat
07-17-2012, 02:44 PM
No, that is an example of tolerance, although you won't think that. He wasn't vilified for not towing the party line (most of us were not thrilled by a Romney presidency and supported other candidates in the primaries). What made him a pariah was his incessant repetition of the same points, while attacking anyone who disagreed with him as not being a "real" conservative, like him. He deliberately antagonized as many people here as he could, and refused to listen to anyone else, or attempt even a modicum of civility.

Having said that, we really ought to start slamming you more in the reputation category, expecially when you don't respond after one of your arguments has been blown out of the water. It's extremely annoying to destroy one of your arguments and have you abandon the thread instead of responding.
Mike failed to respond to challenges when asked.What I find disingenuous was his false accusation of debates. He was the one who ignored people he knew would destroy his idiocy. He had no guts and no ammo for the idiocy he espoused. Made me think of most of our leftist retards and gutless anarchists on the board.

noonwitch
07-17-2012, 03:26 PM

crazy

Did you read his farewell, cruel board post that started this topic? He wants to be accepted, then makes the comment about Zathras/Meg Whitman-tasteless beyond any political differences he may have with other posters.

He earned that reputation in a way you haven't. You might be a radical anti-capitalist, but you also don't use anal rape as an analogy to describe someone else's politics.

Starbuck
07-17-2012, 04:31 PM

crazy

He was vilified. He left.

You were vilified. But you're still here.

Maybe he's the sane one!:biggrin-new:

AmPat
07-17-2012, 05:33 PM

crazy
What would that "party line" be Mr Clueless?

Wei Wu Wei
07-17-2012, 06:56 PM
What would that "party line" be Mr Clueless?

Go Team R! Beat Team D!
http://i.imgur.com/R9PfT.jpg

Odysseus
07-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Go Team R! Beat Team D!

Ah, this is where the resident leftist tries to convince us that there is no difference between the two parties, and therefore our opposition to one of them is the equivalent of team loyalty. I guess that when you are as far out of the mainstream as you are, all of the other political positions blend into a big blur...

Gina
07-17-2012, 08:01 PM
It's fun to be a holier-than-thou person, who can sit back and point to others' perceived failings, all the while missing the opportunity to convince them of the intelligence of my positions. Hm, maybe that's because there is no intelligence to 3wees positions. The 'party line' he toes is conforming to non-conformity.

spouting relatively radical anti-capitalist arguments.

I feel pity for people who think capitalism is bad. They must have really FAILED in life to be that way.

AmPat
07-18-2012, 12:06 AM
Go Team R! Beat Team D!
Is this a self portrait?

Odysseus
07-18-2012, 09:06 AM
Is this a self portrait?

Wei's pompoms are not as well-developed.

Wei Wu Wei
07-18-2012, 09:30 AM
I feel pity for people who think capitalism is bad. They must have really FAILED in life to be that way.

I've done alright actually. I'm not rich, but I have no desire to be rich. I grew up poor, my family being below the poverty line for my entire childhood. I excelled in school though, and was the first member of my family to graduate from high school. I was also the first to attend higher education where I also did fairly well. I love my career and the result is that I moved from growing up below the poverty line in a crime-ridden neighborhood to living a very comfortable lifestyle.

My criticisms of capitalism come from lengthy, critical analysis. I was not always as critical of capitalism as I am today, I used to be a head-in-the-clouds utopian liberal who believed capitalism was the answer if we just adjusted it here and there (like most Obama voters). In fact after years of slow disillusionment, voting for Obama was a relief in that I felt some enthusiasm for the political process, but alas I was simply caught up in the Obama marketing hype (and the historic moment of voting for the first black president). I've grown and learned from my mistakes though.

m00
07-18-2012, 10:03 AM
My criticisms of capitalism come from lengthy, critical analysis. I was not always as critical of capitalism as I am today, I used to be a head-in-the-clouds utopian liberal who believed capitalism was the answer if we just adjusted it here and there (like most Obama voters). In fact after years of slow disillusionment, voting for Obama was a relief in that I felt some enthusiasm for the political process, but alas I was simply caught up in the Obama marketing hype (and the historic moment of voting for the first black president). I've grown and learned from my mistakes though.

My criticism of capitalism is that the implementation of it basically includes government and corporations working hand-in-hand to protect and benefit themselves at a cost to everyone else. It's privatizing profits while subsidizing risk. Which one could argue isn't really capitalism, but I think this seems fairly similar to the argument that the former USSR wasn't really communist (aka it was a corrupted implementation).

What's yours?

Also, we could have a mono y mono debate in the thunderdome about capitalism, if you're up for it. That way nobody else could respond to the thread.

AmPat
07-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Wei's pompoms are not as well-developed.
So "Pompoms" are synonymous with brains?

Bailey
07-18-2012, 11:23 AM
I've done alright actually. I'm not rich, but I have no desire to be rich. I grew up poor, my family being below the poverty line for my entire childhood. I excelled in school though, and was the first member of my family to graduate from high school. I was also the first to attend higher education where I also did fairly well. I love my career and the result is that I moved from growing up below the poverty line in a crime-ridden neighborhood to living a very comfortable lifestyle.

Joes barber college doesn't count

Adam Wood
07-18-2012, 11:25 AM

My criticisms of capitalism come from lengthy, critical analysis. I was not always as critical of capitalism as I am today, I used to be a head-in-the-clouds utopian liberal who believed capitalism was the answer if we just adjusted it here and there (like most Obama voters). In fact after years of slow disillusionment, voting for Obama was a relief in that I felt some enthusiasm for the political process, but alas I was simply caught up in the Obama marketing hype (and the historic moment of voting for the first black president). I've grown and learned from my mistakes though.So, just like all of the limousine socialists out there, you're happy to enjoy the fruits of capitalism, but you don't think anyone else should.

How typical.

txradioguy
07-18-2012, 12:39 PM
That was one of the lamest opus' I've ever seen.

Anyone wanna bet he's still gonna lurk and sign back up again if (God forbid) Romney loses just so he can say "I told you so"?

Gina
07-18-2012, 01:14 PM

Anyone wanna bet he's still gonna lurk and sign back up again if (God forbid) Romney loses just so he can say "I told you so"?

Absolutely. He's set it up so whatever the outcome he's right. Lame. :rolleyes:

nightflight
07-18-2012, 08:31 PM
You'll be back, Rockatansky! You're hooked, Max!

Rockntractor
07-18-2012, 09:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g69labQKuuU

Odysseus
07-18-2012, 10:23 PM

Your criticisms of capitalism come from lengthy bong hits in the faculty lounge. You have absolutely no idea of what it is that you are criticizing, but you keep plugging away at it. Your knowledge of business is derived from Marx, who never had any business experience (unless you count ducking creditors as business experience).

txradioguy
07-19-2012, 11:34 AM
Your criticisms of capitalism come from lengthy bong hits in the faculty lounge. You have absolutely no idea of what it is that you are criticizing, but you keep plugging away at it. Your knowledge of business is derived from Marx, who never had any business experience (unless you count ducking creditors as business experience).

Gotta love someone who criticizes the very mechanisms of society that have allowed him to get where he is today.

AmPat
07-19-2012, 11:35 AM
Absolutely. He's set it up so whatever the outcome he's right. Lame. :rolleyes:

You'll be back, Rockatansky! You're hooked, Max!
MikeIQ1 is ok. He reminds me of the other liberals though; he cannot understand the logic of reality. Romney isthe only realistic chance of ridding the country of the Marxist. He reminds me of the passenger that keeps pushing the call button for the flight attendant to demand a pillow while the airplane is crashing.

JB
07-19-2012, 11:38 AM
My criticisms of capitalism come from lengthy, critical analysis.That might be the funniest thing I have ever read on CU.

OK, maybe not the funniest but definitely top three. :biggrin-new:

Pulpfishin
07-19-2012, 04:40 PM
You can fuck Meg Whitman up her asshole, for all I care!

The "social conservative base" will be fucking each other up the asshole if they fail to show up come November.
So maybe that was a Freudian slip on your part, I don't know.......

Romney will LOSE without the social conservative base.

Anyone who focuses on the social issues is a liberal, because liberals only care about social issues. Your either a far left liberal or a far right liberal.

Social issues donít have shit to do with running this country right now, we are going broke!

The social issues need to be on the back burner.
Focusing on ďsocial issuesĒ is what has screwed this country to begin with.
Romney may not suit your desires on the social issues, but heíll be a damn site better than that dip shit we have in DC right now.

Economic, fiscal, and foreign policy are the only things we need to be focusing on. ALL the rest is diversionary!

Gay marriage - WHO GIVES A SHIT! How would that hurt YOU?
Let every baseball player pump his ass full of steroids - Maybe watching a game wouldnít be so BORING!
If Jane and Tammy want to get an abortion and no tax dollars to fund it (fiscal policy) fine! - It isnít mine, and I donít give a shit about Jane or Tammy!

The bottom line is this: YOU CANNOT LEGISLATE MORALITY!!!!!!!!!!

It really sounds to me like youíve got a problem with Mormons, and if your organized religion/church is slowly going under, hey itís a business, get a better salesman!

Personally, I could care less if Romney wears nothing buthis magic Jesus jammies to the inauguration ceremony, marries 5 more wives, has 20 more kids, and fills the entire whitehouse with 50 yearsí worth of peanut butter...... so long as he CUTS FUCKING SPENDING!!!!!!!

Donít worry, he wonít outlaw coffee or you Sunday drive, so butch up NANCY!