PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman suddenly accused of a buttload of wrongdoing

Hubie
07-16-2012, 10:22 PM
It's amazing how these accusations just miraculously appeared after Zimmerman posted bail again.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-07-16/zimmerman-abuse-prosecutor-trayvon/56253714/1

A cousin of the white Hispanic man charged with killing a black unarmed teen told Florida authorities that the neighborhood watch volunteer molested her for 10 years when they were children, according to evidence made public Monday.

So frickin' what? If this really happened, (1) You were both kids at the time and (2) this has no relevance to today.

The woman behind the USA Today article has been tweeting and tweeting and tweeting this scandalous news about Zimmerman today almost to the exception of all else:

https://twitter.com/marisol_bello

Strangely, she and USA Today completely ignores this woman's other accusation against Zimmerman, which is actually relevant to the case at hand (though likely untrue).

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/16/12768889-witness-zimmerman-did-not-like-black-people?lite&google_editors_picks=true

An unnamed witness who grew up around George Zimmerman contacted authorities after the shooting death of Trayvon Martin because she feared that Zimmerman was motivated by a prejudice against black people, she said in recorded conversations with investigators. The witness also alleges that Zimmerman molested her over the course of a decade, starting when she was 6 years old.

SaintLouieWoman
07-16-2012, 10:53 PM
She must have studied in the bring Herman Cain school. I can't believe the judge allowed this pile of manure to be released. I hope Zimmerman's lawyer has his request for a new judge approved, or they shouldn't even bother the expense of the trial. That judge certainly doesn't seem to be impartial (understatement of the year).

noonwitch
07-17-2012, 08:55 AM
Whackjob looking to cash in is my guess. This shouldn't have been released. It's very prejudicial.

Bailey
07-17-2012, 10:19 AM
There is no way in hell he is going to get a fair trial now...

Even though this is a slam dunk for self defense

m00
07-17-2012, 10:56 AM
None of this is material to the case, even if it were true. This is basic law 101.

Remember how Treyvon Martin's past criminal record, school record, and drug use were ruled by the media as immaterial to the case? Yeah, this is kind of like that.

Hubie
07-17-2012, 11:08 AM
None of this is material to the case, even if it were true. This is basic law 101.

Remember how Treyvon Martin's past criminal record, school record, and drug use were ruled by the media as immaterial to the case? Yeah, this is kind of like that.

Except exactly the opposite, because those things actually are relevant.

m00
07-17-2012, 11:26 AM
Except exactly the opposite, because those things actually are relevant.

I would argue that it's all irrelevant.

Martin's history was unknown to Zimmerman at the time, and could not have factored into his decision making process. Just as all of this nonsense coming out now about Zimmerman is irrelevant. In my mind, the only question is whether or not Zimmerman acted in self defence and in accordance with stand-your-ground laws. Or, not. Even *if* Zimmerman was a child molesting racist... it doesn't matter, he has exactly the same right to self defence as everyone else. Just as Martin has the same right to not be murdered (if the jury rules it's not self defence), regardless of the fact he was a pot-smoking gang banger that committed burglaries.

All of this salacious details coming out now is just the press trying once again to subvert justice.

NJCardFan
07-17-2012, 11:34 AM
If I were Zimmerman, I'd be trying to get out of the country. Now, I'm all for standing trial and allowing our system, which isn't perfect but all things being equal is just, however I don't believe this man is going to get a fair trial. The media is going out of their way to paint this man as some kind of racist wacko(note the designation to him as a WHITE Hispanic). How are they going to be able to find an impartial jury? He doesn't stand a chance and when he gets to prison, his life expectancy is going to be that of a moth hovering around a roaring fire.

Gina
07-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Yeah NJ,
the white Hispanic man is something a reporter would write the first time we're hearing about an accused man. We all know about this case, you have to be living under a rock not to know who Zimmerman is. Prejudicial against him all the way in our "only whites can be prejudiced" society.