PDA

View Full Version : Big surprise -- DU absolutely HATES the Boy Scouts

Hubie
07-17-2012, 10:40 PM
Today's announcement that the Boy Scouts' leadership decided to continue their stance for morality and not make the organization another victim of the gay agenda once again brought out the vicious hate and intolerance that DU knows they suffer from, but won't ever admit. This thread is full of the most vile filth you will ever see on DU. I won't bother to stain this website by reproducing any of it here. Just go look and be disgusted like any normal human being would be.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014168722

And, of course, they make sure to attack the Mormons a lot because we all know that Mitt Romney had something to do with this. But not Harry Reid, of course. Reid is one of those "good" Mormons.

rjas77
07-17-2012, 11:35 PM
The BSA does not exclude Gay Boy Scouts....

rjas77
07-17-2012, 11:40 PM
Why doesn't the DUmp start Gay Scouts?

Rockntractor
07-17-2012, 11:43 PM

They could call them the rump rangers.

Rockntractor
07-17-2012, 11:50 PM

I don't even want to think about what some of the merit badges would be for.......making an emergency condom from materials found on the forest floor......cabin cross dressing...etc

NJCardFan
07-18-2012, 12:14 AM
They could call them the rump rangers.

This made me laugh out loud.

Hubie
07-18-2012, 01:15 AM
I don't even want to think about what some of the merit badges would be for.......making an emergency condom from materials found on the forest floor......cabin cross dressing...etc

Considering the liberals and gays pretty much own the Girl Scouts now and are teaching them incredibly vile stuff, I can easily imagine that you're not far off.

Bailey
07-18-2012, 08:35 AM

They dont want their own club, they want to ruin morally upstanding groups like the BSA.

noonwitch
07-18-2012, 08:45 AM
The BSA does not exclude Gay Boy Scouts....

Don't ask don't tell. I think that's a fair rule for a group that serves a lot prepubescent boys, who are too young to be thinking about sex and really are in need of a lot of physical activity to keep them too tired to think about sex.

Hubie
07-18-2012, 10:23 AM
Don't ask don't tell. I think that's a fair rule for a group that serves a lot prepubescent boys, who are too young to be thinking about sex and really are in need of a lot of physical activity to keep them too tired to think about sex.

Nicely stated.

Bailey
07-18-2012, 10:38 AM

I dont want gay men in any close relationship with boys 13 to 17 sorry but would you allow a male to do the same with girls of that age?

AmPat
07-18-2012, 10:48 AM
And let's not even try to mingle with the Brownies.

Bailey
07-18-2012, 10:51 AM

I'd hate to see the merit badges for Fisting and Prolapse orifices.

noonwitch
07-18-2012, 11:16 AM
I dont want gay men in any close relationship with boys 13 to 17 sorry but would you allow a male to do the same with girls of that age?

I was thinking more of membership than leadership.

I would allow a gay man around girls age 13-17. I've stated before that they make great foster parents for teenaged girls who have been sexually abused . As far as straight men go, it would depend on the man and the circumstances. Girls that age are around male teachers, athletic coaches and various other men who could take advantage, and the vast majority of men do not take that advantage. Even though I've
commented on how most sex offenders are male, that doesn't mean the converse is true and that most men are sex offenders. Gay, straight or pansexual, pedophiles still make up a pretty small percentage of the population.

Bailey
07-18-2012, 11:20 AM
I was thinking more of membership than leadership.

I would allow a gay man around girls age 13-17. I've stated before that they make great foster parents for teenaged girls who have been sexually abused . As far as straight men go, it would depend on the man and the circumstances. Girls that age are around male teachers, athletic coaches and various other men who could take advantage, and the vast majority of men do not take that advantage. Even though I've
commented on how most sex offenders are male, that doesn't mean the converse is true and that most men are sex offenders. Gay, straight or pansexual, pedophiles still make up a pretty small percentage of the population.

Sorry male coaches,teachers etc arent in as close proximity to girls as they are to boys, i.e. locker rooms, Latreens and tents. No i wouldn't allow a male around female teenagers dont care if they are gay or not. I wouldn't allow female authority figures around young boys either.

noonwitch
07-18-2012, 02:56 PM
Sorry male coaches,teachers etc arent in as close proximity to girls as they are to boys, i.e. locker rooms, Latreens and tents. No i wouldn't allow a male around female teenagers dont care if they are gay or not. I wouldn't allow female authority figures around young boys either.

What about Den Mothers?

Gina
07-19-2012, 11:38 AM

:rotfl:

Bailey
07-19-2012, 12:25 PM
What about Den Mothers?

You sure like moving them goalposts, after a certain age people of the opposite sex should stay out of certain areas.

noonwitch
07-19-2012, 01:53 PM
You sure like moving them goalposts, after a certain age people of the opposite sex should stay out of certain areas.

When you consider that the vast majority of sex offenders are male, the risk of a female leading a group of boys really is not that high of one.

My contention all along is that sex offenses are primarily a male issue, as far as the perp side goes. There are very few females who commit those types of crimes.

I had a lesbian GS leader when I was in 7th grade. We went camping with her, hung out at her house, and she never crossed any kind of line with any of us. But, again, most sex offenders are male, so most lesbians, like most straight women, aren't aroused by teenagers or little kids.