PDA

View Full Version : Iraeli tour bus bombed in Bulgaria

Generation Why?
07-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Haven't seen an article on it yet. Just a notification on my phone. More to follow.

EDIT: Irael blames Iran. I think it is safe to say they had a hand in this. (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_BULGARIA_ISRAELIS_ATTACKED?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-07-18-13-03-56)

noonwitch
07-19-2012, 10:25 AM
According to NBC this morning, the bomber had a fake Michigan driver's license.

Odysseus
07-19-2012, 11:23 AM

Are they sure that it was fake? And was it a Dearborn address?

Bailey
07-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Are they sure that it was fake? And was it a Dearborn address?

Wouldnt shock me with all the muzzies in that city on a side note DUmmies sunk to a new level (if that were possible) by saying that they wouldn't put it past the Israel's to blow that bus up to give them an excuse to attack Iran.

txradioguy
07-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Wouldnt shock me with all the muzzies in that city on a side note DUmmies sunk to a new level (if that were possible) by saying that they wouldn't put it past the Israel's to blow that bus up to give them an excuse to attack Iran.

Their trooferism doesn't stop at 9/11.

Odysseus
07-19-2012, 12:14 PM

I could believe that it was an American Muslim, or that it was an Iranian agent impersonating one. However, since this is the anniversary date of the Buenos Aires bombing, which was perpetrated by Iran, it's a safe bet that Iran is responsible.

The DUmmies continue to impress with their cluelessness. They would rather believe that civilized people murder their own children in order to excuse their desire to attack another country, rather than accept that barbarians who have previously murdered children did so again.

Gina
07-19-2012, 02:56 PM

Don't we all. They wouldn't know yet if it was fake. The DMV doesn't move that fast.

Seriously though this is awful. I think Israel is going to pop off on Iran very, very soon.

newshutr
07-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Bomber had a fake Michigan drivers license...

With a Baton Rouge, LA address...

Swedish Muzzie... former Guantanamo inmate...
(http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/bulgarian-media-name-swedish-citizen-and-former-guantanamo-detainee-as-burgas-suicide-bomber-1.452282)

Odysseus
07-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Bomber had a fake Michigan drivers license...

With a Baton Rouge, LA address...

Swedish Muzzie... former Guantanamo inmate...
(http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/bulgarian-media-name-swedish-citizen-and-former-guantanamo-detainee-as-burgas-suicide-bomber-1.452282)

B-b-b-b-but... I thought that the Gitmo detainees that we released promised to be good! They pinky-swore on it and everything! My faith in the humanity of reformed terrorists is now shattered.

Cicero
07-20-2012, 01:51 AM
Don't we all. They wouldn't know yet if it was fake. The DMV doesn't move that fast.

Seriously though this is awful. I think Israel is going to pop off on Iran very, very soon.

If the bmv in MI is anything like the DOT in PA we may never know. We would have cured cancer here twenty years ago if our best medical minds didn't have to wait in line to renew their license every few years.

noonwitch
07-20-2012, 08:49 AM
If the bmv in MI is anything like the DOT in PA we may never know. We would have cured cancer here twenty years ago if our best medical minds didn't have to wait in line to renew their license every few years.

Our Secretary of State's office has been firmly in GOP hands for about 16 years. They actually became pretty efficient under the previous SOS, Terri Lynn Land. Everyone pretty much likes her, regardless of political parties, because we all like being able to get in and out of the SOS offices within 30 minutes or less.

NJCardFan
07-20-2012, 12:34 PM

In North Carolina, I was able to change my address on line as well as being able to renew online. That was 10 years ago. NJ still hasn't implemented this and now you need 50 different forms proving who you are even though all your doing is renewing your licence.