PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman EXCLUSIVE!

Gina
07-18-2012, 02:14 PM
George Zimmerman EXCLUSIVE! Sean Hannity sits down with the man charged in the Trayvon Martin shooting and gets the inside story on this explosive case. Tune in to Fox News Channel tonight at 9p/12a ET.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/548240_10150941274611336_1833665370_n.jpg

edit: I didn't know the pic was so big, sorry!

Hubie
07-18-2012, 02:41 PM
Yep, just look at that pasty WHITE Hispanic...

SarasotaRepub
07-18-2012, 02:52 PM
RACIST!!!!!

:redface:

Adam Wood
07-18-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm not a big Hannity fan, but I will say that he does these kinds of interviews pretty well most of the time. I'll definitely tune in for it.

obx
07-19-2012, 06:01 AM
I watched it. It was very good. I don't think he will have any trouble winning because he did nothing wrong. It is a pity he has to go to trial for being a good neighbor.

Bailey
07-19-2012, 06:19 AM
What kind of lawyer would allow him to go on a TV interview? A dumb one would...

The prosecution is going to use this against him.

noonwitch
07-19-2012, 09:25 AM
What kind of lawyer would allow him to go on a TV interview? A dumb one would...

Zimmerman strikes me as a guy who wants to tell his story, because the whole thing has him torn up emotionally-even the best lawyer can't always stop a guy hell-bent on doing so. I personally think it's a manslaughter situation, but in a way, I also think he's already paid for it because of the way in which the case has been handled by the media and the Sharpton brigade.

What I don't understand is the way that Martin's family and supporters refuse to see that this guy is genuinely sorry about the fact that Trayvon is dead. He wishes it hadn't come to that. I guess I can understan the Martins not being willing to forgive yet, but the media, the Sharptons and NBPs of the world don't need to egg them on.

JB
07-19-2012, 11:21 AM
What kind of lawyer would allow him to go on a TV interview? A dumb one would...Not sure if it will matter to you but his lawyer was sitting right next to him.

Zathras
07-19-2012, 11:32 AM

And fail badly along with the rest of her case against him.

Bailey
07-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Not sure if it will matter to you but his lawyer was sitting right next to him.

Ok so its a dumb lawyer that loves to be near him? first rule KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT....

Adam Wood
07-19-2012, 01:27 PM
Ok so its a dumb lawyer that loves to be near him? first rule KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT....He didn't really say anything new, and O'Mara did stop him from discussing his wife's situation and the whole bond issue. I think he's OK on this one.

Gina
07-19-2012, 03:12 PM
He didn't really say anything new, and O'Mara did stop him from discussing his wife's situation and the whole bond issue. I think he's OK on this one.

I'm with you in that I don't really care for Hannity, but made an exception. I'm torn as to whether he should have done the interview. I think I come down on the side of he got to finally speak to counter what media and other people who have him convicted already. He seems like he'll be a believable witness for his defense.