PDA

View Full Version : Obama Speech - Teleprompter Goes Out

megimoo
09-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Obama Speech - Teleprompter Goes Out
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc

cat714
09-19-2008, 04:05 PM
OMG!!! LOL!!! Are we having a few technical difficulties??? And here the liberals make fun of the way George Bush talks. At least Bush can finish a complete sentence without the "um..uh...um..uh...stutter, stutter...sutter...um, uh...yeah."

I can't wait for the debates!! No teleprompter included. It will be like watching the comedy channel.

Speedy
09-19-2008, 04:50 PM
Jeez! Even Biden can think on his feet better than this guy. I will say this about Biden, he is a true gaff machine but he is also very good at regaining his footing when he boots one. I guess it comes with all the practice he has had. Obama is completely lost if he strays the slightest bit from the path marked out for him.

Rebel Yell
09-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Jeez! Even Biden can think on his feet better than this guy. I will say this about Biden, he is a true gaff machine but he is also very good at regaining his footing when he boots one. I guess it comes with all the practice he has had. Obama is completely lost if he strays the slightest bit from the path marked out for him.

Speedy, off topic, but I noticed you avatar. If you want the picture in color, all you'd have to do is shit your pants. I'm so going to hell.

NonConformist
09-19-2008, 05:21 PM
LMAO Im lovin' it!

If he cant hack campaigning because he 'hasnt had much sleep in 48 hours' how the fuck is he gonna hack being POTUS if a crisis arises?

megimoo
09-19-2008, 06:27 PM
LMAO Im lovin' it!

If he cant hack campaigning because he 'hasnt had much sleep in 48 hours' how the fuck is he gonna hack being POTUS if a crisis arises?This 'BigTop' gets better each day with those two clowns in the center ring !