PDA

View Full Version : Teenager shouts 'Allah is great' in Arabic as he tries to grab the Olympic flame...

SarasotaRepub
07-20-2012, 08:21 PM
More from the religion of "Peace" (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2176424/London-2012-Olympics-Youth-tries-grab-flame-torch-bearer.html) :rolleyes:

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 06:02 EST, 20 July
2012 | UPDATED: 11:40 EST,
20 July 2012

A 17-year-old shouted 'Allahu Akbar' - Arabic
for 'God is Great' - as he unsuccessfully tried to grab the Olympic torch during
a stretch of the flame's route through Maidstone towards Redhill.

Broadcast live on the BBC, the youth lunged
from the crowd to try to take the torch from the hands of its bearer Anna Skora,
but was swiftly bundled away by officers.

In one video posted to YouTube he can be seen
waiting behind a car and as Ms Skora gets closer he lunges towards the
torch.

JB
07-20-2012, 08:51 PM
I wonder what the heck he was going to do with it if he was successful.

The irony is, if he was successful, he would have had to run (with the torch in his hand) to get away.

Hey numnutz, what do you think those people were already doing? Running with a torch!!! :biggrin-new:

Odysseus
07-20-2012, 10:12 PM
My family is visiting my in-laws in Wales and they fly back on Monday. I will feel so much better when they are safely home from Britain.

Hubie
07-20-2012, 11:20 PM
The world's next suicide bomber in training, ladies and gentlemen.

Starbuck
07-20-2012, 11:36 PM
.....Hey numnutz, what do you think those people were already doing? Running with a torch!!! :biggrin-new:

Plus, you gotta figure the guys with the torch were chosen because they actually could run!:smile-new:

Odysseus
07-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Plus, you gotta figure the guys with the torch were chosen because they actually could run!:smile-new:
Not always. Sometimes they are picked because they are prominent locals, and they simply give them a shorter run. However, they do keep security tight around them for just this reason.

noonwitch
07-23-2012, 10:51 AM
I wonder what the heck he was going to do with it if he was successful.

The irony is, if he was successful, he would have had to run (with the torch in his hand) to get away.

Hey numnutz, what do you think those people were already doing? Running with a torch!!! :biggrin-new:

Seeking attention for Allah? I can't see a terror motive, mainly because I don't see this as a very effective method for anything but attention-seeking.

Odysseus
07-23-2012, 11:29 AM
Seeking attention for Allah? I can't see a terror motive, mainly because I don't see this as a very effective method for anything but attention-seeking.

How about breaking the law, committing assault and theft for Allah?

Bailey
07-23-2012, 11:52 AM

I wished they would've put a bullet in his head for Allah.

Gina
07-23-2012, 06:04 PM
Not always. Sometimes they are picked because they are prominent locals, and they simply give them a shorter run. However, they do keep security tight around them for just this reason.

http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/482008120343PM_bscap034.jpg