PDA

View Full Version : Maybe if he had just been able to get a satisfying job.....

aka:PBS
07-21-2012, 03:43 PM
Duer 157099 (15,041 posts)

Maybe if he had just been able to get a satisfying job
Maybe that's all it would have taken to prevent him from going off the deep end.

We sometimes overlook the most obvious and basic solutions.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002992574

DAMMIT I blame obama! If obama had not such a messed up economy he would had found a job and he would not had to kill all them people. :thumbsup:

txradioguy
07-21-2012, 05:13 PM
I wonder what the DUmp would define as a "satisfying job"?

SarasotaRepub
07-21-2012, 05:36 PM

Instant President of his Hospital making 1 million a year. :rolleyes:

Adam Wood
07-21-2012, 05:48 PM
I wonder what the DUmp would define as a "satisfying job"?Senior Vice President of pot and cheetos?

JB
07-21-2012, 06:39 PM
Iggy

9. Agreed to a point

My point is we're not going to stop people from "snapping". but what we (law enforcement)
can do is track/monitor people who are losing it, and prevent them from loading up their
cars with 4-5 weapons, hundreds of rounds of ammo, tear gas grenades, etc, driving to
a public place and committing mass murder.

I believe this is doable-- problem is law enforcement is not even trying to make an effort.

the police/bomb squads, etc. are very good at being REactive to a problem; they are not very
good at being proactive in stopping it in the first place. this is unacceptableThere's so much wrong with this post I don't know where to begin.

Anyway, don't we already have the Patriot Act? Didn't the DUmmies call for Bushies head when it was implemented? So what is it, do you want government monitoring of people or not?

And speaking of stopping people from "snapping"...didn't I just read that we could have stopped Nidal Hasan from "snapping" (and had every opportunity to do so) but our gubmint was too chickenshit to do so because he got down on his knees five times a day. Idiots.

Gina
07-21-2012, 10:45 PM
I'd like to know how the DUmmie proposes to track people about to snap. Send something in the mail?

Dear Voter,
Do you feel ready to snap?
a)yes
b)no
Love, O
???

NJCardFan
07-21-2012, 10:47 PM

Sitting on your ass talking on the phone, doing crossword puzzles, and anything else you feel like doing. Oh, and getting paid $100K to do so.