PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 3

JB
09-19-2008, 05:54 PM
The Steelers will take the beating of their lives this week.

Eagles 41
Steelers 10

That is all.

PS - If I see one soccer post in this thread, heads are going to freaking roll.

newshutr
09-19-2008, 10:06 PM

Eagles 41
Steelers 10

That is all.

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha ....

You're so wrong on that...

Thanks for the laugh though..

You're still sporting that avatar...that's nice.

JB
09-20-2008, 01:37 AM
Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha ....

You're so wrong on that...

Thanks for the laugh though..I know you're not the only Steel-scum on this board. How's Big Ben's shoulder? He's going to be under so much pressure this week he'll be sweating like a whore in church. If the Eagles shut down the run, I'll doubt the Steelers will score. :D
You're still sporting that avatar...that's nice.Yeah. Couple more days. The pain has subsided.

DarkScribe
09-20-2008, 10:23 AM
Hey JB....eat a big ol' pile of S, dude. Ben's shoulder will be just fine...especially when we play you friggin' pansies....Romo will be seeing a lot of Troy P., James F, James H., and Mr. Woodley that day....he better lay offa Jessica Simpson and get LOTS of rest that day...he's gonna need it! :D

DarkScribe
09-20-2008, 10:25 AM

Eagles 41
Steelers 10

That is all.

The Eagles/Steelers match-up will be a good one, no doubt about it...but that score is pathetically UNREAL. No way we get blown out like that. I predict we'll have McNabb limping by the 3rd...

newshutr
09-20-2008, 10:34 AM
I know you're not the only Steel-scum on this board. How's Big Ben's shoulder? He's going to be under so much pressure this week he'll be sweating like a whore in church. If the Eagles shut down the run, I'll doubt the Steelers will score.

You wouldn't want to make another team avatar bet?

Steelers win...Steelers Avatar for you.

Steelers score...You wanna bet an avatar on that? You're shooting your mouth off pretty big. Wanna back that up, chump? You don't have the balls to bet that.

Eagles win...Eagles Avatar for me.

newshutr
09-20-2008, 10:38 AM

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/newshutr/SoccerPlayer.jpg

Chick soccer as well......
:cool:

LogansPapa
09-20-2008, 12:26 PM
Couple more days. The pain has subsided.

Man, life is so good! :D

JB
09-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Chick soccer as well......OK, some rules can be bent. That post is acceptable. :p

Steelers/Eagles av bet is a go.

Other scores this week:

Green Bay - 42
Dallas - 17

New England - 100
Miami - 2

newshutr
09-20-2008, 02:06 PM
OK, some rules can be bent. That post is acceptable. :p

Steelers/Eagles av bet is a go.

What's the matter?? Not taking the Steelers not scoring bet????

If the Eagles shut down the run, I'll doubt the Steelers will score.

You don't think the Eagles can shut the Steelers out ?? Big talk...all hot air from you.

JB
09-20-2008, 04:07 PM
What's the matter?? Not taking the Steelers not scoring bet????

You don't think the Eagles can shut the Steelers out ?? Big talk...all hot air from you.Breathe news. It is hot air. Didn't you see the smiley on that post? No bet on the no score. I actually expect a very good game. And god forbid, the Steelers might win. :eek:

Damn Steelers fans is crazy.

newshutr
09-20-2008, 04:42 PM
Breathe news. It is hot air. Didn't you see the smiley on that post? No bet on the no score. I actually expect a very good game. And god forbid, the Steelers might win. :eek:

Damn Steelers fans is crazy.

You Dallas fans are.....

Oh wait...sorry, your avatar threw me there for a sec...;)

marinejcksn
09-21-2008, 02:02 AM
New England - 100
Miami - 2

No way man! My Sophomore year in high school we lost 96-0...I can't imagine a worse football blowout then that!

I'll also take Philly over Pittsburg but by 3.:cool:

Shannon
09-21-2008, 02:35 PM
WTH are the Fins doing?!! I bet against them.

Shannon
09-21-2008, 03:04 PM
Okay, that was more like it. They still have plenty of time to lose.

Shannon
09-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Tampa is killing me!

Shannon
09-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Holy cow! Yay Tampa!

Bubba Dawg
09-21-2008, 05:45 PM
The Fins Thumped New England, Tampa beat the Bears convincingly.

If the Jags can run through Indianapolis, we could have an All-Florida Triphecta Baby.

DarkScribe
09-21-2008, 05:48 PM
What a crazy NFL day so far...the Fins thump the Brady-less Patsies, the Bucs win in OT, and the Colts/Jags and Steelers/Eagles is gonna be a close-score slugfest.

Well, not so crazy...the Bungals lost...AGAIN...a real shocker, that. :eek:

Bubba Dawg
09-21-2008, 06:22 PM
Did you see the Fred Taylor Run!!! Nice. 30 plus yards but the guy just wouldn't quit.

I've got a Fred Taylor teddy bear. :D

DarkScribe
09-21-2008, 07:28 PM
Okay...so we couldn't protect our QB today...hopefully Ben won't be too banged up for the Ravens next week. Nasty game, from what I saw of the clips. Congrats, JB. The Eagles deserved that win...

DarkScribe
09-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Did you see the Fred Taylor Run!!! Nice. 30 plus yards but the guy just wouldn't quit.

I've got a Fred Taylor teddy bear. :D

Wow...Indy ALMOST won it....but the Jags kicker nailed that 51 yarder...good for them!

Bubba Dawg
09-21-2008, 07:34 PM
Wow...Indy ALMOST won it....but the Jags kicker nailed that 51 yarder...good for them!

Dang. I looked at Indy with the ball with two minutes left and thought It's over.

But the Jags pulled it out.

The Florida Trifecta!!!!

Shannon
09-21-2008, 07:42 PM
Dang. I looked at Indy with the ball with two minutes left and thought It's over.

But the Jags pulled it out.

The Florida Trifecta!!!!

And I picked Jax and Miami to lose. I also picked the stupid Steelers to win.:rolleyes:

newshutr
09-21-2008, 08:14 PM
And I'm a man of my word. I'm changing my avatar to something Eagles related...gimme a sec

Ugly, ugly game

Shows that our line sucks...

That the Cowboys D isn't that great..

newshutr
09-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Never mind..got it to work..

LogansPapa
09-21-2008, 11:37 PM
America's Team Wins Again!:D

marinejcksn
09-22-2008, 01:54 AM
Man, this was my weekend! Nittany Lions whooped that ASS on Temple, 4-0 baby AND the Eagles won? Now if I were able to enjoy a celebration beer I'd be in heaven! :cool:

JB
09-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Never mind..got it to work..Damn. That's old school. Very nice.

JB
09-22-2008, 06:08 PM
Man, this was my weekend! Nittany Lions whooped that ASS on Temple, 4-0 baby AND the Eagles won? Now if I were able to enjoy a celebration beer I'd be in heaven! :cool:OT: and the Phils are thisclose to clinching. F the Mets. :D

marinejcksn
09-22-2008, 11:33 PM
OT: and the Phils are thisclose to clinching. F the Mets. :D

1 and a half games up baby! Our Navy Doc is the biggest mets fan ever, he hates me right now. :p