PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Blames Blames Bush For Colorado shooting In A Backhanded Way

NJCardFan
07-23-2012, 12:30 PM
Michael Isikoff of BSNBC blames, in a backhanded way, Bush for the Colorado Massacre. What he says is that Holmes bought an AR-15 legally, however, assault rifles were banned until 2004 when Bush lifted the ban so count this onto the list of things to blame Bush for. Video at link: http://www.billoreilly.com/video?chartID=554&vid=-196307880801676626

Hubie
07-23-2012, 01:19 PM
We couldn't blame Clinton for anything during GWB's first term, but these hypocrites have had no problem blaming GWB for, well, everything during Obummer's first term.

Odysseus
07-23-2012, 01:47 PM
Michael Isikoff of BSNBC blames, in a backhanded way, Bush for the Colorado Massacre. What he says is that Holmes bought an AR-15 legally, however, assault rifles were banned until 2004 when Bush lifted the ban so count this onto the list of things to blame Bush for. Video at link: http://www.billoreilly.com/video?chartID=554&vid=-196307880801676626

I was under the impression that he had bought them illegally. I was also under the impression that creating 30 or so explosives and wiring them throughout your apartment was also illegal, even after Bush.

OTOH, Obama has been a huge supporter of Hollywood, and this took place in a movie theater, so Obama must be culpable in some way. And, this was clearly inspired by Heath Ledger's Joker. Ledger was an Australian who was working in the US at the time that he did the part, so clearly immigrants who take jobs away from Americans are to blame. Plus, Ledger killed himself, so suicides ought to be watched, just in case they decide to inspire others to do similar acts. Since this was a comic book movie, they clearly have an ugly influence. Just ask Frederick Wertham. We should ban any movies based on comic books, especially the jingoistic ones like Captain America. Oh, and let's not forget that Bob Kane, the creator of Batman, was Jewish, so we can also chalk this up to the baleful influence of my people, the Joooooooooooooooooooooooooos. :rolleyes:

Once you buy into liberal fantasy projection, you can blame anyone for anything. That's why it's so seductive.