PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan - Sunni's celebrate by fasting and blowing up Shites.

FlaGator
07-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Apparently respecting the holy days of Ramadan don't apply to Muslims

While the attacks on Sunday were targeted mainly at the Shi'ite population, on Monday security forces and government officials were killed.

Monday's coordinated attacks in 13 cities left at least 103 people dead and about 200 wounded, according to The Associated Press. The blasts took place within a few hours of each other.

Bearing the brunt was the town of Taji, about 12 miles north of the capital city of Baghdad, where bombs planted around five houses in the Sunni town exploded an hour after dawn, killing 17. When police rushed to the scene, a suicide bomber in the crowd targeted them, killing 11 personnel.

At an army base near the north-eastern town of town of Udaim, gunmen in three cars opened fire, killing 13 soldiers.
On Sunday, a day after the fasting month of Ramadan began, attacks on mostly Shi'ite areas claimed the lives of 25 people and injured about 100, CNN reported.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/over-100-killed-in-attacks-during-ramadan-in-iraq-78691/#iCivmYz1qiP6APiv.99

Bondai
07-25-2012, 12:50 AM
Muslims killing each other, what a surprise. I hate to sound harsh but as long as they restrict the killing to each other and don't involve us I fully support what they are doing. Bomb away.

Generation Why?
07-25-2012, 12:24 PM
Nothing new. The Sunnis in Iraq use every holiday they can think of as a cover to blow up their Shia counterparts. With that said, I won't support what they are doing. But I will say so long as it's each other they're chucking big booms at, go to town.