PDA

View Full Version : New "Mother of All Bombs" Massive Ordnance Penetrator

SarasotaRepub
07-27-2012, 09:49 AM
Cool!!!! (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28935) :bravo:

US toothless against Iran rock: Pentagon seeks new
superbomb

Having considered the toughness of the rock-hidden
Iranian nuclear facilities, America’s Nutcracker military command has decided to
save jaw and develop a new conventional superbomb, since the US still plans to
do the job in Iran without nukes.

Washington has once again reminded
Tehran that it has the military capability to crack Iranian hard-target nuclear
sites with conventional weapons, leaking to the Wall Street Journal plans to
develop an even more effective bunker-buster bomb.

The American military
is no longer in love with the most powerful non-nuclear weapon it possesses, the
Massive Ordnance Penetrator (MOP), a 13,600-kilogram mammoth capable of
penetrating deep underground facilities.

The Pentagon paid around $330
million to Boeing to develop and produce 20 MOP bombs, specially developed to
destroy bunkers in countries like Iran and North Korea.

Now, the Defense
Department intends to spend another $82 million, to make those bombs even more
effective.

Rockntractor
07-27-2012, 10:07 AM
War with Iran, Obama's October surprise, no concern towards effectiveness in timing other than it's effect on the election.
He will be doing polling and sniffing the air to discover if a war would boost his reelection chances, if so we will spend and do whatever is necessary to fulfill his interests.

SarasotaRepub
07-27-2012, 11:23 AM
War with Iran, Obama's October surprise, no concern towards effectiveness in timing other than it's effect on the election.
He will be doing polling and sniffing the air to discover if a war would boost his reelection chances, if so we will spend and do whatever is necessary to fulfill his interests.

I don't think so Rock. Remember the DUmmies were always saying Bu$h would do this too...:biggrin-new:

Hubie
07-27-2012, 11:26 AM
I don't think so Rock. Remember the DUmmies were always saying Bu$h would do this too...:biggrin-new:

Yeah, but they will fall all over themselves to worship at Obama's feet if he pulls such a stunt.

Rockntractor
07-27-2012, 12:29 PM

If he had attacked Iran it would have been for the good of the country and not for political reasons, as it was he came close and would have had it not been for an inaccurate report he was given.

Generation Why?
07-27-2012, 12:49 PM
I like big booms as much as the next guy but don't we have enough in our arsenal right now?

Bondai
07-27-2012, 07:50 PM
I like big booms as much as the next guy but don't we have enough in our arsenal right now?

If we have to hit their sites would you rather we used a nuke? That would be a bit of overkill don't you think? Besides you can never have too many weapons in your arsenal, it's just not possible.:friendly_wink:

LukeEDay
07-27-2012, 10:08 PM
I thought Israel was going to attack Iran? Didn't obama tell Netanyahu to wait till after the election to attack? I would like Israel to attack them. After the recent things that Iran has done to them, they deserve first dibs.