PDA

View Full Version : For all the Obama voters that plan on boycotting Chick-Fil-A

Kramer
07-27-2012, 04:59 PM
Remember, in 2008 you voted for a ticket that did not support gay marriage.

Odysseus
07-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Remember, in 2008 you voted for a ticket that did not support gay marriage.

Good point, but of course, they knew that Obama didn't mean it. Not that he lied, you understand, just that he said something that he didn't believe and would refuse to act upon if elected. How that differs from a lie escapes me, but apparently Democrats are sophisticated enough to get it, or maybe they just don't mean it either, or maybe they're just chicken.

NJCardFan
07-27-2012, 11:16 PM
Obama said he has evolved.

Apocalypse
07-27-2012, 11:17 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/409642_466620703363119_1107236504_n.jpg

Odysseus
07-28-2012, 01:49 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/409642_466620703363119_1107236504_n.jpg

Confronting Muslims who behead gays carries far more risk than facing down the manager of the local chicken shack. Liberals are very brave when they stand up to conservatives who won't riot, behead them or otherwise engage in anything that might cause them harm, but they are utterly gutless when it comes to dealing with jihadis.

AmPat
07-28-2012, 11:57 AM
I cannot eat at Chick-Fil-A Wednesday so I ate there yesterday. I hope they have a record breaking sales day Wednesday to show these Liberturds how stupid their little tantrums are.

Novaheart
07-28-2012, 12:03 PM
... but they are utterly gutless when it comes to dealing with jihadis.

I yelled at one just last night.

Novaheart
07-28-2012, 12:05 PM
I honestly have never wanted to eat at Chic Fil A. From what I have read they are popular elsewhere, but I don't see a line waiting at the drive thru here, nor have I ever had to pick up trash marked with their brand. I realize that's not a good measure, just saying.

Rockntractor
07-28-2012, 12:35 PM
I cannot eat at Chick-Fil-A Wednesday so I ate there yesterday. I hope they have a record breaking sales day Wednesday to show these Liberturds how stupid their little tantrums are.

This has to be good for them, free advertising 24/7 around the world.

Bailey
07-28-2012, 12:45 PM
I honestly have never wanted to eat at Chic Fil A. From what I have read they are popular elsewhere, but I don't see a line waiting at the drive thru here, nor have I ever had to pick up trash marked with their brand. I realize that's not a good measure, just saying.

For fast food its pretty good and the leader of the corp is a moral, upstanding man that runs his business in a biblical way (wont kowtow to fags and dykes). I will make sure to send them more of my business.

SarasotaRepub
07-28-2012, 12:50 PM
I like their bird but when we were moving down from St. Louis we got some of their nuggets
for 2 of our Greyhounds. Darlene was fine but they had too much salt for our oldest dog
Blue.

He ended up peeing in the hotel bed that night...:single_eye:

Odysseus
07-28-2012, 01:38 PM
I yelled at one just last night.

And was he on your TV or were you driving past him at a high speed?

Novaheart
07-28-2012, 10:30 PM
For fast food its pretty good and the leader of the corp is a moral, upstanding man that runs his business in a biblical way (wont kowtow to fags and dykes). I will make sure to send them more of my business.

I hope you will continue to consume large amounts of fast food. Enjoy!

Novaheart
07-28-2012, 10:37 PM
And was he on your TV or were you driving past him at a high speed?

No, he was in line ahead of me at Walmart. I didn't so much yell as be stern in a very Anglo Saxon way.

I pretty much say what I am thinking as is my right as an almost senior citizen (who is armed at all times except in California).

Odysseus
07-28-2012, 10:46 PM
No, he was in line ahead of me at Walmart. I didn't so much yell as be stern in a very Anglo Saxon way.

I pretty much say what I am thinking as is my right as an almost senior citizen (who is armed at all times except in California).

I see.... And you knew that he was a jihadi because he was wearing a suicide bomb and shouting Allahu Akbar in the WalMart checkout line? :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
07-28-2012, 10:54 PM

Fast food makes you pee your bed, doesn't it.

Novaheart
07-28-2012, 11:09 PM
Fast food makes you pee your bed, doesn't it.

Massive quantities of beer usually get the credit for that.

txradioguy
07-29-2012, 06:44 AM
The thing that sucks the most for me personally about this whole Chick-fil-a kerfuffle...is that it makes me hungry for Chick-fil-a.

And dammit they don't have any stores here in Germany!!!

Bailey
07-29-2012, 07:58 AM

No I really dont but I'd bet its more healthy then the gay lifestyle.

Bailey
07-29-2012, 08:04 AM
The thing that sucks the most for me personally about this whole Chick-fil-a kerfuffle...is that it makes me hungry for Chick-fil-a.

And dammit they don't have any stores here in Germany!!!

well i don't see bidness being hurt by this, every time they open a store they have a 1000 people camped out there.

Bailey
07-29-2012, 08:06 AM
All these idiot mayors are such pandering assholes, why bother for 5% (tops) of the population? I remember the good old days when they were confined to the closet. Now these jerks are tripping over themselves and all thats going to happen is that they are going to get slapped down in court.

Hubie
07-29-2012, 10:21 AM
No I really dont but I'd bet its more healthy then the gay lifestyle.

FTW!

NJCardFan
07-29-2012, 10:31 AM
The funny thing is that if a left leaning business came out and said something disparaging about religious people or some other conservative belief, and if conservatives called for a boycott or something similar, the leftist media would be wailing and gnashing teeth about the businesses right to free speech or whatnot. The hypocrisy of these people boggles the mind.

AmPat
07-30-2012, 10:29 PM
I've never eaten at a Jack In The Box but I plan to. Try a Chick-fil-A sometime, you'll probably be surprised at how good they are.