PDA

View Full Version : Russia Looking to Add Naval Base in Cuba

Apocalypse
07-27-2012, 05:57 PM
MOSCOW Russia is talking to Cuba about housing Russian navy ships, the nation's navy chief said Friday, in a move seen as an attempt to challenge Washington.

Russia is also talking to Vietnam and the Indian Ocean island country of Seychelles as possible naval hubs.

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/07/27/navy-chief-says-russia-wants-naval-bases-abroad/#ixzz21rXpvrmJ

Bondai
07-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Damn Putin, what the hell is your problem. If memory serves he is an old communist hardliner and a KGB agent. He was around when the Soviet Union was still a major player in the world. They had that huge ass military and they got used to pushing people around. I think he is pissed off because the Soviet Union just doesn't have any power anymore. Nobody pays any attention to them. I guess he sees this Cuba thing as a way to show the US that they are still a player in the world and parking some of their outdated rust bucket navy ships in Cuba is somehow going to make them look like they are a super power again. Good luck with that plan.

Rockntractor
07-27-2012, 10:39 PM
We need to get the pussy out of the white house!

Bondai
07-28-2012, 01:30 AM

Which one? There are two of them in there.

Janice
07-28-2012, 11:40 AM

Yes. Apparently Putin knows one when he sees one and knows he better take advantage while he can. Putin btw is quite wealthy now. Wouldnt surprise me in the least bit if he helps 0bama get re-elected. When is he ever going to see such an America hating president again?

Of course I hope never. But the ignorance in this country is taking over... like the sun setting in the west. Its getting very dark here.