PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Chick-Fil-A

Kramer
07-28-2012, 04:24 PM
Soooooooooooooo....there I was eating a chicken sandwich at Chick-Fil-A and I thought to myself "Now, this a damn good chicken sandwich."

Then I came home.....

.....It's all Bush's fault.

Rockntractor
07-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Soooooooooooooo....there I was eating a chicken sandwich at Chick-Fil-A and I thought to myself "Now, this a damn good chicken sandwich."

Then I came home.....

.....It's all Bush's fault.

A Chick-Fil-A in the hand is worth two in a Bush.

Janice
07-28-2012, 05:04 PM
Just got back from there too. Had the chicken nuggets and the waffle fries.

Great stuff. Listening to last nights Levin now. :cool:

JB
07-28-2012, 09:40 PM
I would have sex with their milkshakes.

Novaheart
07-28-2012, 11:12 PM

Fifi

greenhornet-1
07-30-2012, 12:46 AM
I may just go on wednesday.

Novaheart
07-30-2012, 01:00 AM

I go every morning.

Bailey
07-30-2012, 06:49 AM
The only complaint i have on their food is it can be a tad to high on the sodium(dont want to mess up my very good blood pressure) but other then that the food has a perfect amount of hate added in.

RobJohnson
07-30-2012, 11:26 AM
I've seen facebook posts encouraging gay people to go to Chick-Fil-A and spend the day. Order something cheap and keep the reciept so they can't "kick you out."

I replied to one guy "they have no problem with gay people spending money there, enjoy your meal"

The guy was straight, lol.....

JB
07-30-2012, 06:38 PM
I've seen facebook posts encouraging gay people to go to Chick-Fil-A and spend the day. Order something cheap and keep the reciept so they can't "kick you out."

I replied to one guy "they have no problem with gay people spending money there, enjoy your meal"And restaurants want nothing more than to be busy. Or have the appearance of being crowded. Would you go to a place that was deserted?

Fail.

Retread
07-30-2012, 07:14 PM
Planning to be in there this Wednesday.

Rockntractor
07-30-2012, 07:27 PM
I guess I'll have to try some, I don't normally eat chicken with no hide or bones but what the hell.

JB
07-30-2012, 08:11 PM
I go every morning.The thread is about going to get a meal. Not going in your pants.

RobJohnson
07-31-2012, 06:10 AM
The thread is about going to get a meal. Not going in your pants.

:bravo:

RobJohnson
07-31-2012, 06:12 AM
And restaurants want nothing more than to be busy. Or have the appearance of being crowded. Would you go to a place that was deserted?

Fail.

Very true.

Back in my resturant days, I would have employees move their cars out front so we looked like we were open and busy on dead nights. We loved the "coffee drinkers" as they filled up seats.

RobJohnson
07-31-2012, 06:14 AM
I guess I'll have to try some, I don't normally eat chicken with no hide or bones but what the hell.

I don't have one close to me.

McDonald's tried to copy their sandwich with the Southern Chicken Sandwich and did not do a very good job....

Chick fil A uses pressure cookers (Henny Penny Style) to cook the breaded breast patties for the sandwhich, very good.

Try it Rock....

noonwitch
07-31-2012, 08:47 AM
And restaurants want nothing more than to be busy. Or have the appearance of being crowded. Would you go to a place that was deserted?

Fail.

As a single woman, nothing makes me feel safer than a restaurant full of gay men. I know none will try anything on me.

Odysseus
07-31-2012, 09:39 AM

Make sure that you get there before JB if you plan to order a milkshake.

LukeEDay
07-31-2012, 10:00 AM
I don't have one close to me.
Chick fil A uses pressure cookers (Henny Penny Style) to cook the breaded breast patties for the sandwhich, very good.

So they cook it like KFC. I am definitely going to stop by the new one here in Happy Valley now.