PDA

View Full Version : Reverend Al's Laugh Line: My Work Against Voter ID Laws Is 'Non-Partisan'

Gina
07-31-2012, 10:30 PM
Link (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2012/07/31/reverend-als-laugh-line-my-work-against-voter-id-laws-non-partisan)

An MSNBC host and the Chair of the Democratic National Committee walk into a bar . . . Al Sharpton, uttering one of the more absurd laugh lines of this political season, actually claimed on his MSNBC show this evening that his campaign in Florida against voter ID laws is "non-partisan."

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz apparently hadn't gotten the memo about pretending Sharpton was non-partisan. The Chair of the DNC, also a Dem Florida congresswoman, after delivering a super-partisan diatribe on the issue, giddily thanked Sharpton for his work--before the Reverend hastened to remind viewers that his campaign was "non-partisan." You're killing us, Al!
Video and more at link.

WARNING! Pictures of Al and Debbie. Don't blame me!

LukeEDay
07-31-2012, 10:34 PM
Wasserman-Schultz is not only one stupid broad, she is quite hideous looking.

Gina
07-31-2012, 11:42 PM

Al's no prize either. :cold:

Hubie
08-01-2012, 12:25 AM

It's often true that what a person is like in their heart is reflected in their face.

LukeEDay
08-01-2012, 10:51 AM
It's often true that what a person is like in their heart is reflected in their face.

Yes it is. Which is why you will never find a good looking liberal woman.

Unreconstructed Reb
08-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Why is this news? Sharpton is widely known for his bi-partinsanship.

:sarcasm:

LukeEDay
08-01-2012, 12:18 PM
Why is this news? Sharpton is widely known for his bi-partinsanship.

:sarcasm:

He is also known for his anti-racism :sarcasm:

FlaGator
08-01-2012, 03:19 PM
It's amazing how many people are for voter fraud.