PDA

View Full Version : A liberal douchebag showed how brave he was to harrass a Chick-fil-A employee

Apocalypse
08-02-2012, 12:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thNqs9fPcgM

Mr Smith's public biography: Adam M. Smith of Tucson AZ

CFO of Vante.

Mobile: (520) 403-5045

http://www.vante.com/contact.php?pg=7

http://www.vante.com/executives

http://www.linkedin.com/in/adammba

http://finance.eller.arizona.edu/documents/facultyvitae/ASmithResume.pdf

Email is 'amsmith77@yahoo'

YouTube name is 'amsmith77amsmith'

University of Arizona Tucson - Adjunct Lecturer

Gina
08-02-2012, 12:27 PM
What a dork. He was so brave to talk crap to that girl but boy howdy he sure was insistent that he's hetero. Hetero guilt.

LukeEDay
08-02-2012, 03:06 PM
He is 100% FLAMING! Wow..

I think if he was talking to a manager, it would have been different.

Hubie
08-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Again, flip the roles. Imagine if this had been a conservative laying into an employee of a company that supports gay "marriage."

Apocalypse
08-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Vante the company he works for has taken their FB page down, and their web site is reporting "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable". Likely due to the number of people visiting and overloading the servers.

I have a feeling he won't be with them much longer.

Bailey
08-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Does anyone have proof of where nova was when they made this video?

Bailey
08-02-2012, 04:19 PM
I am getting tired on how the left is over using that word "hate" its not hate to want to preserve Marriage the way it is.

Hubie
08-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Does anyone have proof of where nova was when they made this video?

I don't know where Nova was, but I do know that this guy obviously does not have his head shoved up his ass, so I don't think he's Nova.

Odysseus
08-02-2012, 04:56 PM
What a despicable douche. The poor window girl was simply doing her job, and didn't deserve to have this idiot in her face. His final attempt to portray himself as straight came off as a creepy attempt at hitting on her more than anything else, and his conduct towards her was more hateful than anything CFA has said or done. If he'd done that to a less patient, more obnoxious person, like himself, he'd have been wearing that cup of water.

LukeEDay
08-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Vante the company he works for has taken their FB page down, and their web site is reporting "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable". Likely due to the number of people visiting and overloading the servers.

I have a feeling he won't be with them much longer.

I just tried to go to them. I bet they were getting killed with hate mail and complaints. I don't look for him to be there much longer either. That is if they haven't already fired him.

The University he works for also took his page down from there. He is getting it from all directions. It serves him right!

JB
08-02-2012, 05:48 PM
I'd like to say I'm surprised by his behavior but I'm not. Typical liberal.

LukeEDay
08-02-2012, 06:14 PM
I heard from a lawyer friend in Dallas, who told me the bigot Smith was fired from both Vante and the University he was teaching at today.

JB
08-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Looks like the bouncing from Vante is legit. This is a Yahoo link from a site called Marketwire.

TUCSON, AZ--(Marketwire -08/02/12)- The following is a statement from Vante:

Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.

The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions, however, we also expect our company officers to behave in a manner commensurate with their position and in a respectful fashion that conveys these values of civility with others.

We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante and its employees.The last line cracks me up. Don't worry guys, I don't think the general population has a clue to what the Vante product line is. Although, after what you saw on Wednesday, kudos for being panicked. :biggrin-new:

Link (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/vante-tucson-az-regrets-actions-210200513.html)

Madisonian
08-02-2012, 06:38 PM
I expect the outraged DUers will now have to find a different cath supplier for their S&M games.
Seems the LGBTWXYZ community is enamored with them if a google search is any indicator.

All I know is that after having to use one for a week after prostate surgery, I would rather slam my hand in a car door.

LukeEDay
08-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Looks like the bouncing from Vante is legit. This is a Yahoo link from a site called Marketwire.

The last line cracks me up. Don't worry guys, I don't think the general population has a clue to what the Vante product line is. Although, after what you saw on Wednesday, kudos for being panicked. :biggrin-new:

Link (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/vante-tucson-az-regrets-actions-210200513.html)

We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante and its employees.

Man, that is good. That tells me that the reason they fired him is because they are afraid to get what every other liberal douchebag got for running their mouth. I love it Bahahaha.

JB
08-02-2012, 06:47 PM
You in the right thread Madisonian??

Madisonian
08-02-2012, 06:58 PM
You in the right thread Madisonian??

Well Vante does make equipment to make catheters, among other things and when it comes to the perpetually outraged on the left, their animosity against those that do tow their line appears to have no boundaries.

JB
08-02-2012, 07:01 PM
^ Gotcha. See, I had no clue regarding the business of Vante!! Well done then. :biggrin-new:

Apocalypse
08-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Exec Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker, Then Promptly Gets Fired For It
Adam Smith, former CFO and treasurer of medical supplies manufacturer Vante, caused quite a stir today when he put up a video of himself bullying a Chick-fil-A drive-thru employee (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/college-lecturer-berates-local-chick-fil-a-employee-at-the-drive-thru-horrible-corporation/) in Tucson on YouTube (http://www.businessinsider.com/blackboard/youtube).

Smith berates the worker about her company in the video, which was initially titled ”Reduce $’s to Chick-Fil-A’s Hate Groups.” It has since been taken down (though others have uploaded it too).

(...)
Smith has now been fired from his job at Vante.

Here's the press release from Vante (http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/vante-of-tucson-az-regrets-actions-of-former-cfo-1686870.htm) announcing that Smith is "no longer an employee of our company," effective immediately:

TUCSON, AZ--(Marketwire - Aug 2, 2012) - The following is a statement from Vante:

Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.

The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions, however, we also expect our company officers to behave in a manner commensurate with their position and in a respectful fashion that conveys these values of civility with others.

We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante and its employees.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/vante-cfo-bullies-chick-fil-a-worker-then-promptly-gets-fired-for-it-2012-8#ixzz22R2x2XXp

Apocalypse
08-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Roger Vogel, Chairman, President and CEO of Vante, said the decision for Smith to step down was mutual. Vogel said he was “shocked” by the video, which he first discovered when people emailed him a link.

“We obviously found it very disturbing,” Vogel said. “We respect everybody’s ability to share their opinions in the public square and we have a very diverse workforce with a diverse set of opinions. We expect employees to behave in a professional manner that’s commensurate with their positions, and discuss their opinions in a civil fashion. ... We thought what he did was inappropriate.”

Vogel said the company has no stance on the gay marriage issue but has always hade a “good relationship” with Chick-fil-A. He said the company will consider contacting the employee Smith ambushed in an attempt to mend fences.

Reached at Chick-fil-A, the employee declined comment. Smith did not respond to messages left via email or through the University of Arizona. UA spokespeople did not return messages asking whether or not Smith would continue to teach classes, although Smith’s profile was scrubbed from UA’s faculty listings Thursday.

According to his LinkedIn profile, Smith taught Valuation and Corporate Finance to MBA students last semester.

HAHA

Apocalypse
08-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Found this one too. It was another deleted video. Its long gone, but his description is still there in Cached.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/Dispel_Illusions/Capture-10.jpg

LukeEDay
08-02-2012, 08:48 PM
I am thinking that Smith deleted his youtube page because I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a link to it because I might be looking for it in the wrong place.

Hubie
08-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Leave it to a liberal to post something online that gets him fired from his job. He will undoubtedly become DU's newest hero.

Novaheart
08-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Again, flip the roles. Imagine if this had been a conservative laying into an employee of a company that supports gay "marriage."

One is opposing discrimination and one is supporting it. I suppose in your values neutral world that makes sense.

LukeEDay
08-02-2012, 08:54 PM
'I heard that liberals were going to eat at KFC in protest but cancelled their plans after they found out that fast food restaurants don't accept food stamps.'

:biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

Hubie
08-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Looks like some of his info on his former employer's website is already being redacted. Had to get the cache to see this:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rCXPntok83QJ:finance.eller.arizona. edu/documents/facultyvitae/ASmithResume.pdf+http://finance.eller.arizona.edu/documents/facultyvitae/ASmithResume.pdf

Apocalypse
08-02-2012, 09:13 PM
I am thinking that Smith deleted his youtube page because I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a link to it because I might be looking for it in the wrong place.

Its still there, only thing on it is a cycling video he shared not from his own. He's turned off comments and he's showing no activity.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Amsmith77Amsmith?feature=plcp

He also deleted his LinkedIn account, his FB page as well as any other locations he was active.

Vante has reactivated their FB page now with the company statement on firing him.

The School's website has scrubbed him. But they are not saying any thing about being rid of him yet. Likely waiting to see if they can keep him.

Hubie
08-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Jackson Pearce, the woman who incited people like Smith to make videos of themselves asking for water at CFA, is washing her hands of responsibility in this. It's pretty sickening.

Odysseus
08-02-2012, 10:35 PM
One is opposing discrimination and one is supporting it. I suppose in your values neutral world that makes sense.

Show me one example of CFA discriminating against any customer or employee. He wasn't opposing discrimination. He was bullying an employee who most likely makes 1/100th of his salary (he was pretty high up in his company) because she worked for a company whose owner said something that he didn't like. There is nothing admirable in his conduct.

MountainMan
08-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Leave it to a liberal to post something online that gets him fired from his job. He will undoubtedly become DU's newest hero.

Too bad you weren't around for Walldude's firing several years back. :evil-grin:

Apocalypse
08-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Got to ask, any one check to see if this moron has a DU account?

amsmith77

AmPat
08-03-2012, 07:10 PM
He got fired? Maybe Chick-Fil-A is hiring.

JB
08-03-2012, 07:15 PM
He got fired? Maybe Chick-Fil-A is hiring.Make the young lady in the video his supervisor.

Hopefully Arizona has laws in place that deny unemployment compensation to someone on the grounds of being stupid.

Adam Wood
08-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Too bad you weren't around for Walldude's firing several years back. :evil-grin:That was truly epic.

Adam Wood
08-03-2012, 11:22 PM
One is opposing discrimination and one is supporting it. I suppose in your values neutral world that makes sense.Yes, the dingleberry who made the video certainly is supporting discrimination. Fortunately, he got fired for it and probably will never again get a job that doesn't involve his name embroidered on his shirt. Such should happen to all of the Leftist fascists who pull shit like this.

SarasotaRepub
08-04-2012, 09:24 AM
Got to ask, any one check to see if this moron has a DU account?

amsmith77

If he doesn't he should. Then he could PM with cali and bitch about being canned AND being DUmb as a rock!! :biggrin-new:

Odysseus
08-04-2012, 11:32 AM
If he doesn't he should. Then he could PM with cali and bitch about being canned AND being DUmb as a rock!! :biggrin-new:

Hmmmm.... sounds like a great opportunity for a mole. :evil-grin:

Chuck58
08-04-2012, 02:36 PM
He's got a sort of apology up on YouTube. I read through a bunch of the comments, mostly negative toward him by a huge margin, and found one that was interesting.

It basically asked "why don't you put your other videos back up, like the one where he claimed to be atheist and harassed someone with a cross."

From that, it sounds like harassing the CFA girl isn't an isolated incident.

Zathras
08-04-2012, 03:05 PM
Here's the "apology" this dickhead posted....total absolute bullshit and not heartfelt at all. The only remorse in his voice is for what rightfully happened to him for his douchebaggery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmP9Shki6_I

Apocalypse
08-04-2012, 07:36 PM
You could see in his behavior in that video, he didn't want to do that. Fidgety, couldn't stay focused on the camera and rambling. In his world he didn't nothing wrong. I love the part where he goes into a long winded justification of it, and the "My employer didn't want me making this video originally".

He's still catching hell, he doesn't like the fact he's the butt of the late night jokes. Or a national jerk.

Odysseus
08-04-2012, 11:05 PM
A few observations:

Smith refers to having shown up at CFA to talk to Rachel again, and said that she refused to see him. Does that constitute stalking? Where's the restraining order?
Smith claimed that Vante had received death threats against employees. If so, there clearly would have been police reports filed, as such threats constitute criminal acts. If that had happened, the media would have been all over it, and we'd be seeing headlines about antigay hatemongers threatening Vante's innocent employees. NBC or one of their affiliates would have presented an edited version of Smith's video, without the gutter language, and followed it up with audio of the death threats from the voice mails at Vante, if they existed. So, where's the media report? Sounds like a video bouncy to me.
Smith seems to be sorry that he lost his job, but he doesn't really seem to be very sorry for his actions. He makes a number of excuses and continues to claim that CFA brought it on by not toeing his approved line on gay marriage. That's not remorse, it's calculation.
Smith's voice and mannerisms seem a bit... shall we say, effeminate. He claimed to be straight in his video bullying, but the more that I see of this guy, the less I believe it.

Apocalypse
08-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Smith's voice and mannerisms seem a bit... shall we say, effeminate. He claimed to be straight in his video bullying, but the more that I see of this guy, the less I believe it.

Well news reports I've read about this so-called apology, and some of them even go as far as saying it seemed disingenuous, stated he had a "Wife and children".

But it does seem like he does go out of the way to make it clear. "No gay in him". As if he's ether afraid some one might think he's gay. Or he's trying to re-assure him self he's not.

AmPat
08-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Well news reports I've read about this so-called apology, and some of them even go as far as saying it seemed disingenuous, stated he had a "Wife and children".

But it does seem like he does go out of the way to make it clear. "No gay in him". As if he's ether afraid some one might think he's gay. Or he's trying to re-assure him self he's not.
He's queer as a three dollar bill. He's fairly good at hiding his lisp, but it's there. If not gay, he has some effeminate qualities. I watched him "apologize" and it seemed contrived. His eyes were darting toward his visual creation corner where he dug up what he thought was an awesome apology. Still, if he is remorseful, it was big of him to attempt the apology.

Apocalypse
08-05-2012, 09:54 PM
He's queer as a three dollar bill. He's fairly good at hiding his lisp, but it's there. If not gay, he has some effeminate qualities. I watched him "apologize" and it seemed contrived. His eyes were darting toward his visual creation corner where he dug up what he thought was an awesome apology. Still, if he is remorseful, it was big of him to attempt the apology.

I think he's bi and in a big way and he's trying to convince him self he there is no gay in him when there is. Why in two videos go to length to cover it?

Far as remorseful? I don't think so. I think he's more remorseful the entire world has turned on his "Moment of purpose". He's seen the late night comedians mock him. As well as read the web.

AmPat
08-06-2012, 10:21 AM
I found this today:

“That message: We’re sick and tired of being bullied — forced to adopt speech codes and politically correct policies and practices insisted upon by activist elites and lefty pols,” the Post wrote.

“Galvanized by social media (which the Left once thought it owned),” the editorial said, “they lined up for blocks all across the country to buy sandwiches at Chick-fil-A restaurants, intending to make their point quietly, politely — while taking care to bag their trash as they left. (Unlike some protestors we could name.)”

“Chick-fil-A sales set an all-time record . . . Take that, Orthodoxy Enforcers!”
Even across the border, editorial pages weighed in. The Globe and Mail of Toronto, Canada compared the Chick-fil-A uproar to the Boston Tea Party. “. . . the United States has found ways to turn common pantry items and luncheon meats into polarizing touchstones,” the paper wrote. “As always, the real issue is personal freedom.”

“Odd as it seems,” the Globe and Mail wrote, “there is a shared underlying theme to these American food wars. For the British subjects of pre-revolutionary Boston, the issue was the right to be taxed only by their elected representatives, not by the Parliament across the sea. For people on both sides of the Chick-fil-A war, which may not achieve the historical resonance of the Boston Tea Party, the issue is the right to live your beliefs without fear of sanction or discrimination…These are fundamental American values.”

And Linda Devore, writing in an op-ed in the Fayetteville Observer of North Carolina, said disagreeing with gay marriage doesn’t equate to hate speech.
“We all prefer to live in a world where offensive words and conduct are discouraged, but increasingly it seems that merely speaking the truth of one's beliefs is being labeled ‘hate speech’ by those looking for an offense,” Devore wrote. “Cathy's words and support of organizations promoting traditional family values don't even come close. He is a soft-spoken man who knows what he believes, and understands that others may disagree and live their lives otherwise,” she wrote, referring to Cathy.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/oreilly-chickfila-debate/2012/08/03/id/447510?s=al&promo_code=FAA9-1#I linked it to FB and suggested that all read it to a liberal.

Apocalypse
08-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Lifestyle Fascist Adam Smith Also Obama2012 Donor Telegraph: (http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/100175534/is-adam-m-smith-the-chick-fil-a-hater-and-americas-rudest-liberal-an-obama-donor/)

An Adam Smith of Tuscon, Arizona, donated $250 to Obama For America on May 10, 2012. This Smith listed his address as “Engineering and Research Associates Inc.” Engineering and Research Associates Inc. is the full business title of Vante. Is America’s most unpleasant Chick-fil-A customer also an Obama supporter? It’s interesting to note that the FEC records the donation as coming in on May 10 – that's one day after the President issued his formal support for gay marriage on May 9.

Zathras
08-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Lifestyle Fascist Adam Smith Also Obama2012 Donor Telegraph: (http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/100175534/is-adam-m-smith-the-chick-fil-a-hater-and-americas-rudest-liberal-an-obama-donor/)

Hell, I knew this douchebag was an Obumbles supporter about 30 seconds into his pathetic little video.

Adam Wood
08-09-2012, 01:37 AM
Hell, I knew this douchebag was an Obumbles supporter about 30 seconds into his pathetic little video.No shit. That was plainly obvious. Anyone who is that big of an intentional asshole has to be an Obama supporter.

When's the last time some conservative rolled up to some JCPenney cashier and gave her unmitigated shit about the company she works for? Never, that's when.

Apocalypse
08-09-2012, 01:51 AM
Maybe you guys are missing a bit of the point.

"the donation as coming in on May 10 – that's one day after the President issued his formal support for gay marriage on May 9."

Remember, "No gay in me!"

Funny how fast that money came forward as soon as Obama's fake support for gays.

Odysseus
08-09-2012, 08:24 AM

"the donation as coming in on May 10 – that's one day after the President issued his formal support for gay marriage on May 9."

Funny how fast that money came forward as soon as Obama's fake support for gays.

That's a good catch. Obama comes out, then the wallet comes out. Can this guy's coming out be far behind?

Adam Wood
08-09-2012, 08:30 AM

Funny how fast that money came forward as soon as Obama's fake support for gays.Oh, I caught that. At this point, I'm just waiting for the inevitable other fabulous shoe to drop.

JB
08-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Remember, "No gay in me!"That's not a declaration of sexuality. That's more of an observation and request on his part.

Like that old joke..."Hey babe, do you have any Irish in you? No? Want some?" :biggrin-new:

Gina
08-10-2012, 01:33 PM
That's not a declaration of sexuality. That's more of an observation and request on his part.

Like that old joke..."Hey babe, do you have any Irish in you? No? Want some?" :biggrin-new:

I see it as homophobia. While he's claiming to support gay marriage, he nervously insists he's not gay.

Odysseus
08-10-2012, 04:03 PM
I see it as homophobia. While he's claiming to support gay marriage, he nervously insists he's not gay.

When he said it, it sounded like he was hitting on the window girl. It came off as creepy and predatory. It wasn't until I saw his apology that I thought that he might be protesting too much.

FlaGator
08-10-2012, 05:39 PM
This is a guy who thought he was doing something witty and genius and I suspect he was expecting huge accolades from his compadre's on the left. I'm sure that he was hoping that the video would go viral and he would be the latest media darling. Instead things went very wrong and even many on the left saw him for what he was, just a petty, arrogant man who was looking for his 15 minutes of fame and instead found infamy.

Now he apologizes and seemingly tries to turn it in to a pity party for himself. In his arrogance he still things things are about him and what the world has done to his family. I don't think he really considers the harm he may have done to some young girl just doing her job. I feel sorry for his family but he should have considered the potential negative consequences and how they might affect those close to him. I guess he was too busy thinking about his appearances on the morning new shows to consider what negativity that acting like a horse's ass might cause him.

Odysseus
08-10-2012, 08:01 PM
This is a guy who thought he was doing something witty and genius and I suspect he was expecting huge accolades from his compadre's on the left. I'm sure that he was hoping that the video would go viral and he would be the latest media darling. Instead things went very wrong and even many on the left saw him for what he was, just a petty, arrogant man who was looking for his 15 minutes of fame and instead found infamy.

Now he apologizes and seemingly tries to turn it in to a pity party for himself. In his arrogance he still things things are about him and what the world has done to his family. I don't think he really considers the harm he may have done to some young girl just doing her job. I feel sorry for his family but he should have considered the potential negative consequences and how they might affect those close to him. I guess he was too busy thinking about his appearances on the morning new shows to consider what negativity that acting like a horse's ass might cause him.

Or, he just didn't realize that he was being a horse's ass. In his circles, harassing minimum wage kids who work for companies that he and his fellow elitists disdain is the kind of thing that gets you high fives at the tofu bar. It's the same mentality that makes DUers publish bouncies that their fellow DUmmies find inspiring, but normal people see as pathetic cries for help.

JB
08-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Instead things went very wrong...Yes they certainly did.

The other thing about the guy's plan he didn't think through...he waited in line for free water thinking he was somehow sticking it to CFA. The opposite is true. That restaurant was likely franchised. The franchisee buys his supplies from CFA. In reality, the franchisee will be paying CFA corporate to replace the cup that the guy was getting for free.

Liberals are just too stupid for their own good.

Apocalypse
09-23-2012, 10:24 PM
I know its been a little while on this thread. I wanted to see how our "Friend" was doing. Any thing new...

Nothing on the wed. Persay. But did find this earlier video of him bullying another guy I had talked about. His cross video he also deleted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdRwumTSmaQ

Hubie
09-23-2012, 10:30 PM
http://www.hulu.com/watch/281966

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/lyle-billup/1352700

Odysseus
09-24-2012, 10:33 AM
I know its been a little while on this thread. I wanted to see how our "Friend" was doing. Any thing new...

Nothing on the wed. Persay. But did find this earlier video of him bullying another guy I had talked about. His cross video he also deleted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdRwumTSmaQ

Okay, so here's a guy who is carrying a cross through the entire country in order to raise money to building housing for people in need, and the lib has to rub his nose in his own atheism. He couldn't just say "no thanks" when asked if he wanted to sign the cross, he had to demonstrate his moral and intellectual superiority to someone who is actually doing something noble. What a douche.

Apocalypse
09-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Okay, so here's a guy who is carrying a cross through the entire country in order to raise money to building housing for people in need, and the lib has to rub his nose in his own atheism. He couldn't just say "no thanks" when asked if he wanted to sign the cross, he had to demonstrate his moral and intellectual superiority to someone who is actually doing something noble. What a douche.

Major Douche.

If you missed it, this is what he originally had on that video when he uploaded it to Youtube.

He was almost patting him self on his back for how bad he treated that guy. You get the part where "I've been an atheist for about a year"? I have a feeling he's been one a lot longer.

Odysseus
09-25-2012, 09:56 AM
Major Douche.

If you missed it, this is what he originally had on that video when he uploaded it to Youtube.

He was almost patting him self on his back for how bad he treated that guy. You get the part where "I've been an atheist for about a year"? I have a feeling he's been one a lot longer.

Hey! It's Lieutenant Colonel Douche now! :friendly_wink:

But, yeah, he is a serious douche. He's the kind of guy who just has to let you know that he is superior to you. Wonder how his job search is going...?

Apocalypse
09-25-2012, 11:01 AM
Hey! It's Lieutenant Colonel Douche now! :friendly_wink:

But, yeah, he is a serious douche. He's the kind of guy who just has to let you know that he is superior to you. Wonder how his job search is going...?

Thou he as wised up some and taken down his personal info he had online. His resume was admittedly very impressive. Thou his personality was that of an ass. So with his education and work experience he shouldn't have a hard time finding some thing. Only down side is that video and the way he has acted may haunt him.

But you are right, he is the type that has to let you know he is better then you in all respect. And I'm sure he's not that way in his free time. So maybe some thing new wont tolerate his antics and fire him.