PDA

View Full Version : MIke Malloy has EPIC Meltdown over Chick-Fil-A

MountainMan
08-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Real Clear Politics link (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/08/02/libtalker_mike_malloy_has_epic_meltdown_over_chick-fil-a_appreciation_day.html)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w6SBFGOC2M&feature=player_embedded

By posting this here, Mike Malloy has reached more listeners than on his stupid radio show.
Enjoy the meltdown....I did.

Apache
08-03-2012, 12:08 AM
The Left in this country had a rude wake up call yesterday, as Princess has shown us since... They found out that they are not in the majority with their viewpoint. They found out that the msm no longer can suppress the truth of what this country really feels or thinks... and they are scared. November is coming and they are not so sure what's going to happen. They weren't aware that this country has had it with their games:biggrin-new:

Bailey
08-03-2012, 06:50 AM
I love how the fags and dykes just took people who are defending marriage as between a man and a woman and turned it into hate.

SarasotaRepub
08-03-2012, 08:28 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I was just gonna post this. I love Malloy, people need to listen to this nutcase
once in a while to hear what the Kook Left sounds like.

LukeEDay
08-03-2012, 08:43 AM
Man, that is great! Hahaha Wow, Malloy really is a nutcase?

JB
08-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Yes, yes. Keep the insanity coming. I prefer that liberals remain stupid.

Like all of the idiots on the left they have no idea what Wednesday was actually about.

AmPat
08-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Olbermann, Malloy, SGT Schultz,,,,,,,,,They just keep getting DUmber.

Hubie
08-03-2012, 11:51 PM
Is there anything Malloy doesn't have a meltdown over?

Novaheart
08-04-2012, 07:38 AM
The Left in this country had a rude wake up call yesterday, as Princess has shown us since... They found out that they are not in the majority with their viewpoint. They found out that the msm no longer can suppress the truth of what this country really feels or thinks... and they are scared. November is coming and they are not so sure what's going to happen. They weren't aware that this country has had it with their games:biggrin-new:

Let's go through this one more time:

A bunch of superstitious morons waiting in line for hours to eat fast food is not a rude wake up call, we knew there were such people out there.

The "majority viewpoint" would be the same one which makes McDonalds the most popular restaurant in the country. Clear it is neither a measure of intelligence or good taste.

No one is sure what will happen in November. If you are, then you should figure out a way to make a major wager on that. Bet the Ranch, Barbara.

You and your ilk waste huge resources on stuff that simply doesn't concern you. Those resources could be better used to fight illegal immigration and gun control.

Zathras
08-04-2012, 09:21 AM

A bunch of superstitious morons waiting in line for hours to eat fast food is not a rude wake up call, we knew there were such people out there.

The "majority viewpoint" would be the same one which makes McDonalds the most popular restaurant in the country. Clear it is neither a measure of intelligence or good taste.

No one is sure what will happen in November. If you are, then you should figure out a way to make a major wager on that. Bet the Ranch, Barbara.

You and your ilk waste huge resources on stuff that simply doesn't concern you. Those resources could be better used to fight illegal immigration and gun control.

Still mad that your side lost....yet again. Looks like you and Malloy have something in common here.

Hubie
08-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Kind of off-topic, but does anyone else get a kick out of the fact that the preview image of the video says "Wanna pee"?

Hubie
08-04-2012, 11:05 AM

You're a clueless, bigoted, backwards, intolerant, hypocritical jackass. Please go play in traffic (figuratively speaking).

Zathras
08-04-2012, 11:49 AM

You're a clueless, bigoted, backwards, intolerant, hypocritical jackass. Please go play in traffic (figuratively speaking).

You also forgot anti-first amendment rights.....unless they say or do something that agrees with his deviant lifestyle that is.

LukeEDay
08-04-2012, 12:32 PM

Eh? O.k So thousands of people going to chick-Fil-A showing support of free speech (which the left oly likes if it is something they agree with) is not a wake up call for you Pro-Gay marriage, free speech hating bigots? Yeah, I can see that. Nothing wakes you people up to reality. You are all lost in a dream world of licking lollipops and candy canes while you tip toe through the tulips. Sheesh, man. Get your head out of your rump and look around you. You might actually learn some things.

Edit: You lefties call Mr. Cathy a bigot, and the only bigots I saw in this whole things were you lefties...

NJCardFan
08-04-2012, 01:07 PM

So sayeth the person who called Wednesday bigot day. You don't even see your own hypocrisy do you.

Hubie
08-04-2012, 03:57 PM
After Wednesday, there were various unconfirmed reports about anti-gay sentiments expressed at the event. Conveniently, no one caught it on camera or audio and no photos have surfaced. Also conveniently, all the reports come from anonymous sources.

Yesterdays protest was undeniably documented to include vulgar, hateful intolerance against Christians.

Just sayin'.

LukeEDay
08-04-2012, 04:06 PM
After Wednesday, there were various unconfirmed reports about anti-gay sentiments expressed at the event. Conveniently, no one caught it on camera or audio and no photos have surfaced. Also conveniently, all the reports come from anonymous sources.

Yesterdays protest was undeniably documented to include vulgar, hateful intolerance against Christians.

Just sayin'.

Tea Party deja vu? They tried the same thing with them and even with a $100,000.00 reward for anyone to show the fact, it was still never proven.

Hubie
08-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Real Clear Politics link (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/08/02/libtalker_mike_malloy_has_epic_meltdown_over_chick-fil-a_appreciation_day.html)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w6SBFGOC2M&feature=player_embedded

By posting this here, Mike Malloy has reached more listeners than on his stupid radio show.
Enjoy the meltdown....I did.

The really funny part about his rant is that it's easily summed up as such: "CHICKEN SANDWICHES! RIGHTWINGERS! GAY HATERS! RRRRRRRRAGH!!!!!"

Zathras
08-04-2012, 07:56 PM
The really funny part about his rant is that it's easily summed up as such: "CHICKEN SANDWICHES! RIGHTWINGERS! GAY HATERS! RRRRRRRRAGH!!!!!"

Malloy's rant can be summed up as this:

http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/e5/46/e54680_1671809.jpg

The thing is, so can Novaheart's as well. :biggrin-new:

JB
08-04-2012, 08:04 PM

A bunch of superstitious morons waiting in line for hours to eat fast food is not a rude wake up call, we knew there were such people out there.LMAO. It is really bugging the shit out of you though. You just can't walk away from it. Too freaking funny.

Like I said earlier in this post, if you idiots think Wednesday was about gay marriage, you are sadly mistaken. You may have kept repeating that line but that's not why people came out in force a few days ago.

Hubie
08-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Malloy's rant can be summed up as this:

http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/e5/46/e54680_1671809.jpg

The thing is, so can Novaheart's as well. :biggrin-new:

Nuts. I can't see the image.

LukeEDay
08-04-2012, 09:33 PM
LMAO. It is really bugging the shit out of you though. You just can't walk away from it. Too freaking funny.

Like I said earlier in this post, if you idiots think Wednesday was about gay marriage, you are sadly mistaken. You may have kept repeating that line but that's not why people came out in force a few days ago.

You have to understand that MSNBC is telling them what Wednesday was. So of course they will believe it. After all, to a liberal, MSNBC it their saving grace of truth.

NJCardFan
08-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Tea Party deja vu? They tried the same thing with them and even with a $100,000.00 reward for anyone to show the fact, it was still never proven.

This was specifically for the spitting incident where a black congressman said that he as spit on and called racial names, however actual audio and video contradict that. This prompted Breitbart to offer the reward. It has yet to be collected.

Novaheart
08-05-2012, 03:20 PM
So sayeth the person who called Wednesday bigot day. You don't even see your own hypocrisy do you.

There is no hypocrisy there. Religion is superstition. Pick a religion/myth, and if it features a god or a creator, a spirit which rewards good and punishes bad - then it's superstition. There is no excuse for it in the 21st century.

JB
08-05-2012, 03:22 PM
There is no hypocrisy there. Religion is superstition. Pick a religion/myth, and if it features a god or a creator, a spirit which rewards good and punishes bad - then it's superstition. There is no excuse for it in the 21st century.Superstition is believing a person is born gay.

Novaheart
08-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Superstition is believing a person is born gay.

Do you really believe in a gay god?

SarasotaRepub
08-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Mike Malloy...

http://www.wonkette.com/assets/resources/2006/08/malloy.jpg

And that pic is on a good day. :biggrin-new:

How bad do you have to be to be fired from Air America...

LukeEDay
08-05-2012, 08:40 PM
There is no hypocrisy there. Religion is superstition. Pick a religion/myth, and if it features a god or a creator, a spirit which rewards good and punishes bad - then it's superstition. There is no excuse for it in the 21st century.

Superstition eh? Well, since you think that anyone who believes in traditional marriage is a bigot; I guess you really wouldn't know what you are talking about. That is another insult on my faith and my God. The next one I will personally ask the admins to ban your butt.

This was specifically for the spitting incident where a black congressman said that he as spit on and called racial names, however actual audio and video contradict that. This prompted Breitbart to offer the reward. It has yet to be collected.

Yeah, and no one wants to claim it. I guess people knew he was full of gump.

Zathras
08-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Do you really believe in a gay god?

Do you really believe that you don't have the same rights as me as enumerated in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?

NJCardFan
08-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Do you really believe that you don't have the same rights as me as enumerated in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?

You'll never get an answer from him or any other gay person. Funny how I keep hearing that marriage is a right but I'm having trouble finding it in any of the founding documents.

Rockntractor
08-05-2012, 11:12 PM
You'll never get an answer from him or any other gay person. Funny how I keep hearing that marriage is a right but I'm having trouble finding it in any of the founding documents.

Linda Numbers said Hamilton and Franklin liked sex so that means the constitution allows gay marriage.

I'm not sure how she knew they liked sex but she has been around awhile.

Novaheart
08-05-2012, 11:38 PM

That's because it's been explained to you dozens of times and you are too willfully ignorant to get it. Marriage isn't the specific right, equal treatment under the law is.

Novaheart
08-05-2012, 11:39 PM
The next one I will personally ask the admins to ban your butt.

Ask them for a pony while you're at it.

LukeEDay
08-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Ask them for a pony while you're at it.

Maybe I will ask them for a rainbow unicorn to give to you. Since you are into those kinds of things.

txradioguy
08-06-2012, 03:25 AM
That's because it's been explained to you dozens of times and you are too willfully ignorant to get it. Marriage isn't the specific right, equal treatment under the law is.

According to the constitution and U.S. law how exactly are you not being treated equally?

Have you been denied the right to vote? Have you beed turned away from a restraunt?

Have you been made to sit at the back of a bus? Have you been told that a lunch counter is "straights only?"

Has there been a seperate water fountain for gays at any place you've been to lately?

Are there signs in the town where you live warning gays to "get out of town by sundown"?

How exactly are you being denied equality under U.S. law Nova?

Zathras
08-06-2012, 08:15 AM

Ummm, I can't marry a man, you can't marry a man, I can marry a woman, you can marry a woman.....sounds like pretty equal to me. What you want is special treatment to accomodate your choice of lifestyle. In other words, you want unequal treatment under the law in favor of the LGBT community, making you a privledged class.

Bailey
08-06-2012, 08:27 AM

Funny you can marry the same people I can, isnt that the meaning of equal? What you want is SPECIAL rights.

Bailey
08-06-2012, 08:28 AM
Ummm, I can't marry a man, you can't marry a man, I can marry a woman, you can marry a woman.....sounds like pretty equal to me. What you want is special treatment to accomodate your choice of lifestyle. In other words, you want unequal treatment under the law in favor of the LGBT community, making you a privledged class.

That destroyed his post but you wont get a response from him that will make any sense.