PDA

View Full Version : Chick-fil-A 'kiss' day marred by 'Tastes like hate' graffiti

Elspeth
08-03-2012, 12:04 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/08/chick-fil-a-kiss-hate-graffiti-vandalized.html

On a day that some gay-rights activists are planning a "National Same-Sex Kiss Day," a Chick-fil-A in Torrance was vandalized overnight with hateful graffiti.

Chick-fil-A employees were greeted Fridays morning with the words "Tastes like hate" scrawled in large black lettering mimicking the chain's advertising across the back wall of the restaurant at 182nd Street and Hawthorne Boulevard in Torrance.

With media helicopters hovering overhead and police officers on the scene, one employee said, "I'm just trying to sort everything out."....

So much for the moral high ground, DUmmies.

Apache
08-03-2012, 12:22 PM
So much for the moral high ground, DUmmies.

They have no morals, never have...

FlaGator
08-03-2012, 02:27 PM
There you go. A peaceful protest by Christians and conservatives is answered with vandalism by bigots and haters on the left.

Odysseus
08-03-2012, 02:54 PM
There you go. A peaceful protest by Christians and conservatives is answered with vandalism by bigots and haters on the left.

Leftists love the drama of revolution, so vandalism is always one of the first recources of the left. CFA franchise owners need to be prepared for escalation. The same mindset that resulted in broken windows in Seattle is at work here, and fast food restaurants aren't exactly hull-down defilades.

LukeEDay
08-03-2012, 05:06 PM
I am waiting to see the OWS camp out at their main headquarters and trash the place like they did every where they, well, occupied.

Odysseus
08-04-2012, 11:41 AM
I am waiting to see the OWS camp out at their main headquarters and trash the place like they did every where they, well, occupied.

They never actually occupy anyplace where they might get prosecuted. CFA isn't about to let them occupy their HQ and they will press charges.

LukeEDay
08-04-2012, 11:44 AM
They never actually occupy anyplace where they might get prosecuted. CFA isn't about to let them occupy their HQ and they will press charges.

I wouldn't put it past them to at least try. We all know that they aren't very bright.

Novaheart
08-04-2012, 11:51 AM

Christian 'peace' has been the philosophical core and excuse for discrimination and violence toward gay people.

NJCardFan
08-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Nova, name me one gay person discriminated against by CFL. I'll wait.

Hubie
08-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Christian 'peace' has been the philosophical core and excuse for discrimination and violence toward gay people.

And liberal lying has been the philosophical core and excuse for claiming discrimination and violence towards gay people.

LukeEDay
08-04-2012, 12:11 PM
Christians protests are always peaceful. The lefts protests are always violent and destructive.

FlaGator
08-04-2012, 12:12 PM

Not by Christians who understand what Christ teaches. Christianity never teaches of the persecution of any one. It does state that sex between same sex couples is wrong but no where does Christ authorize the persecution of those people. We are to reach out in love and explain to them that what the do is a sin in the eyes of God. They can accept it and repent or they can ignore it and go about their merry way.

Where is the tolerance towards Christians that homosexuals claim to want from those who disagree with them? Is the demands to boycott CFA and like minded businesses a sign of tolerance? Why do many homosexuals consider any form of disagree with their lifestyle as hate speech or homophobia? I can disagree with a person on his choice in food but that doesn't mean that I hate the person.

LukeEDay
08-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Not by Christians who understand what Christ teaches. Christianity never teaches of the persecution of any one. It does state that sex between same sex couples is wrong but no where does Christ authorize the persecution of those people. We are to reach out in love and explain to them that what the do is a sin in the eyes of God. They can accept it and repent or they can ignore it and go about their merry way.

Where is the tolerance towards Christians that homosexuals claim to want from those who disagree with them? Is the demands to boycott CFA and like minded businesses a sign of tolerance. Why do many homosexuals consider any form of disagree with their lifestyle as hate speech or homophobia? I can disagree with a person on his choice in food but that doesn't mean that I hate the person.

That is a good point. And as we can see the appreciation day was non violent and was very peaceful. Then some moron from the left defaces the side of a restaurant. It happens all the time. The left is always the ones who act out and get violent, or destructive.

The left always does it to things that they don't agree with. They all have the belief that they can say what they want, when they want. But don't anyone on the opposite side dare same the thing.

It is all proof from Mr. Cathy. Him saying that he believes in traditional marriage does not make him a bigot, and it does not make him discriminatory. But because the retards on the left don't agree with what he said, they feel he is all of the above. So I guess they also feel that 80% of the country, all the muslims, and 90% of black people are such as well. They need to think before they speek. Then that would be imposible for them to do that. Especially when they get their cues from MSNBC.

As a note: The bible says to 'Hate the sin, not the sinner'. Me saying that I don't agree with gay marriage does not mean that I hate gays. I have family members who are gay, and I have friends who are gay. I treat them all the same as I would anyone else. I also love them the same as I would anyone else. It gets to be a pain in the butt when you get people on the left constantly preaching about tolerance; who in tern have none.

Bailey
08-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Nova, name me one gay person discriminated against by CFL. I'll wait.

Nova the question remains please answer it...if you can..