PDA

View Full Version : Obama Administration Frees Terrorist Who Tortured To Death 5 Captured U.S. Soldiers

Apocalypse
08-04-2012, 02:42 PM
From Breitbart (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/08/03/Thank-You-Obama-Terrorist-Who-Killed-US-Soldiers-Freed-Because-Obama-Would-Not-Bring-to-Gitmo):

Judicial Watch reports that Hezbollah commander Ali Mussa Daqduq, who tortured and killed 5 U.S. soldiers in Iraq and was detained by U.S. forces in early 2007, will be freed by an Iraqi court--the inevitable, and predictable, result of an Obama administration decision to hand him over to Iraqi authorities rather than bring him to Guantanamo Bay.

Rockntractor
08-04-2012, 03:21 PM
George Bush, supports and helps our troops visits them frequently.
Barrack Obama supports the torturers of those he commands.
How about it Democrats you sick fucks, how about 4 more years of this bastard.

LukeEDay
08-04-2012, 03:48 PM
I am surprised that obama isn't making them legal citizens so they can lawyer up. He has done that before.

txradioguy
08-04-2012, 04:52 PM
I am surprised that obama isn't making them legal citizens so they can lawyer up. He has done that before.

He's saving that for his second term.

Hubie
08-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Obama Administration Frees World's Next Suicide Bomber

Great.

AmPat
08-05-2012, 09:07 PM
George Bush, supports and helps our troops visits them frequently.
Barrack Obama supports the torturers of those he commands.
How about it Democrats you sick fucks, how about 4 more years of this bastard.
Expect no answer, liberals cannot answer this direct of a question. They are cowards first and foremost.

I wonder if Chairman Maobama will call the families of the dead Soldiers and apologize???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rockntractor
08-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Expect no answer, liberals cannot answer this direct of a question. They are cowards first and foremost.

I wonder if Chairman Maobama will call the families of the dead Soldiers and apologize???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm beginning to realize that this president is not an evil man that Democrats unknowingly elected, he is a representative of an evil people that elected him.

AmPat
08-05-2012, 09:33 PM
I'm beginning to realize that this president is not an evil man that Democrats unknowingly elected, he is a representative of an evil people that elected him.
I'm not sure of his evilness either. With all the evidence of failed policy based on his flawed ideology, I am convinced he is an intellectual midget. Nobody can be this stupid, without blindly embracing an ideology. He and his followers truly are "stuck on stupid."

SaintLouieWoman
08-05-2012, 09:33 PM

Nothing he does surprises me anymore. He is like the evil incarnate representative of a party that will do anything to stay in power, absolutely anything. I have no respect for any of them and not all that much respect for Romney and crew.

At least with the Republicans, they are the lesser of evils, but doesn't mean that all of them don't stink.
It's just a matter of degree.