PDA

View Full Version : Chris Rock

Bailey
08-09-2012, 08:45 PM
http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/08/chris-rock-presidential-race-not-fair-131529.html?fb_comment_id=fbc_10151187354796929_25 194466_10151187374546929

I guess he didn't mind when obama out spent McCain 3 to 1 in 2008, God why dont they just come out and say "hey we are supporting him cause he is black"? I would respect them a little more for it.

Apache
08-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Wow! Some of those comments are disturbing...:livid:

AmPat
08-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Chris Rock would like the presidential race to be more “like a real fight.”

“I wish we didn’t have to stoop to this level. I wish they made it like a real fight. I mean, we’re watching the Olympics right now and everything is fair,” the comedian said on “CBS This Morning” on Thursday. “So I wish both guys could only spend the exact same amount of money and let the best man win.”
Too bad the Failure In Chief would never agree to that. He's the one with the billion dollar campaign goal, remember Racist?

Rock, who’s an Obama supporter, said he’s curious to see just “how mean” things will get as the race heats up.

“It’s getting really, really, really mean,” he said.
Meaning, my guy who started and favors the negative campaign ads is fine but that telling the truth by Romney on the Failure In Chief is over the line.

Unreconstructed Reb
08-10-2012, 09:23 AM
Hey Chris! Shut up and............aw just shut up.

Gina
08-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Chris Rock is one of the most racist people in show biz. Right up there with Kanye West.

Zeus
08-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Yo Chris, It is a "fair fight" . President Obama & Mitt Romney are both participating in the political process under the same guidelines and/or restrictions. If anything Obama has the advantage of being the Incumbent. None withstanding his dismal leadership record.

noonwitch
08-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Chris Rock is one of the most racist people in show biz. Right up there with Kanye West.

His routine about how he could relate to Bill Clinton is one of the funniest things he's ever said, though. It was words to the effect of "All his friends are going to jail, his wife is a pain in the ass-I am Bill Clinton".

Also, he made a movie for HBO called "Good Hair", about all the crap black people do to make their hair straighter. I did not realize that relaxer was so toxic, even more than those Toni perms my mom used to give my sister.

They call it "creamy crack".

AmPat
08-11-2012, 11:55 AM
His routine about how he could relate to Bill Clinton is one of the funniest things he's ever said, though. It was words to the effect of "All his friends are going to jail, his wife is a pain in the ass-I am Bill Clinton".

Also, he made a movie for HBO called "Good Hair", about all the crap black people do to make their hair straighter. I did not realize that relaxer was so toxic, even more than those Toni perms my mom used to give my sister.

They call it "creamy crack".OK, he's an occasionally funny RACIST.

Gina
08-11-2012, 12:01 PM
OK, he's an occasionally funny RACIST.

Right! He was on The Daily Show the other night and I wrote down "Racist things CR said on TDS" on one side and was going to tally on the other side. Believe it or not, he only said one blatantly racist thing. I was shocked. Of course, Stewart only interviews people for 10 mins or less (there wasn't much time for him totally bust out) but sometimes they continue taping and show the rest online. I didn't go there so I don't know if he made more racist comments or not.