PDA

View Full Version : Biden On Romney: "He Wants To Put Y'all Back In Chains"

NJCardFan
08-14-2012, 01:45 PM
This is really getting out of hand with the left. Accusing Romney of being a murderer and now Biden says that Romney wants to put blacks back in chains:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5SgA_l_ofI

And, of course, the left will let it slide with nary a peep. To our resident liberals, please defend this nonsense.

Bailey
08-14-2012, 02:38 PM
I cant believe the MSM has ripped him a new one.

If I talk to anyone in person and they tell me that the MSM isnt biased I am going to slap them

Bailey
08-14-2012, 02:41 PM
COME ON WE WE and all the other Liberals here, Please defend this.

And to think for a second I believed Ryan is going to have a hard time with biden, lol

FlaGator
08-14-2012, 04:34 PM
This will be rather hard for the republicans to do since the democrats slapped the government chains on blacks back in the 60s and just keeps tightening them as often as they can.

VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: They’ve said it. Every Republican’s voted for it. Look at what they value and look at their budget and what they’re proposing. Romney wants to let the—he said in the first 100 days, he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules–unchain Wall Street. They’re going to put y’all back in chains. He’s said he’s going to do nothing about stopping the practice of outsourcing…

Story is here (http://freebeacon.com/biden-on-romney-theyre-going-to-put-yall-back-in-chains/)

NJCardFan
08-14-2012, 07:37 PM
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?51344-Biden-On-Romney-quot-He-Wants-To-Put-Y-all-Back-In-Chains-quot:idea:

FlaGator
08-14-2012, 08:22 PM
Sorry but I don't have the time to read every post on CU.

Hubie
08-14-2012, 08:57 PM
Race baiting at it's "finest."

RobJohnson
08-14-2012, 09:10 PM
WOW.

LukeEDay
08-14-2012, 10:26 PM
That was pathetic. There was talk on Greta tonight about Captain Zero replacing Crazy Joe with the Fugly Witch of the West (Hillary Clinton). They said that would be only way that Captain Zero would have a chance to win in November, because Crazy Joe is really bringing the party down.

The only reason Captain Zero picked him was because of his supposed foreign policy experience. Of course we all how that worked out.

Hubie
08-14-2012, 11:29 PM
I cant believe the MSM has ripped him a new one.

If I talk to anyone in person and they tell me that the MSM isnt biased I am going to slap them

I would literally pay good money to witness that encounter.

noonwitch
08-15-2012, 08:27 AM
Sometimes, I think Biden has Tourette's syndrome.

Odysseus
08-15-2012, 09:31 AM

It would explain a lot. Perhaps that's why the media doesn't give his gaffes the coverage that they deserve. They don't want to get sued under the Americans with Disabilities Act for discriminating against him by reporting on him.

Bailey
08-15-2012, 10:00 AM

Nice try defending him, people with that will say what they say at any time, but Biden only says stupid shit when he is giving a speech

NJCardFan
08-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Nice try defending him, people with that will say what they say at any time, but Biden only says stupid shit when he is giving a speech

I don't think she was defending him, she was trying to make a funny...and she succeeded.

LukeEDay
08-15-2012, 12:01 PM
It would explain a lot. Perhaps that's why the media doesn't give his gaffes the coverage that they deserve. They don't want to get sued under the Americans with Disabilities Act for discriminating against him by reporting on him.

If Biden was a Republican, they wouldn't care and have a nightly segment of all his gaffes.

Bailey
08-15-2012, 12:01 PM
If Biden was a Republican, they would care and have a nightly segment of all his gaffes.

OMG yes they would, even so much as breaking in on regular programming to do it.

LukeEDay
08-15-2012, 08:18 PM
OMG yes they would, even so much as breaking in on regular programming to do it.

Yeah, I meant to say that they wouldn't care and be having 24/7 coverage about it.