PDA

View Full Version : Flaming Cheerios Protester Mike Leisner Dies Of Heart Attack At 65

ThinkingBig
08-16-2012, 01:32 PM
Flaming Cheerios Protester Mike Leisner Dies Of Heart Attack At 65 (http://lezgetreal.com/2012/08/flaming-cheerios-protester-mike-leisner-dies-of-heart-attack-at-65/)

Michael Leisner has died. You may not know him, but Leisner became very famous recently when his protest of General Mills gained national attention and a criminal probe. Leisner set fire to a bunch of Cheerios which then ended up on the lawn of General Millsí headquarters in Minnesota. The video went viral.

The police investigation into the incident is now closed. He died Saturday of a heart attack at the age of 65, and funeral arrangements have been made for Friday at the Emmanuel Christian Center. Apparently, Leisner was waiting for two of his children to finish playing tennis when he had a heart attack in the car and died.

The invisible man in the sky has made his feeling known -- first the VP of Chik-Fil-A, now this clown -- homophobes, your days are numbered.

noonwitch
08-16-2012, 02:04 PM
You take such pleasure in other people's deaths.

LukeEDay
08-16-2012, 02:05 PM
Flaming Cheerios Protester Mike Leisner Dies Of Heart Attack At 65 (http://lezgetreal.com/2012/08/flaming-cheerios-protester-mike-leisner-dies-of-heart-attack-at-65/)

The invisible man in the sky has made his feeling known -- first the VP of Chik-Fil-A, now this clown -- homophobes, your days are numbered.

Insulting my God? This dude is so lucky he got banned. :mg:

wasp69
08-16-2012, 02:18 PM

Adios, dickhead.

Bailey
08-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Its ironic really if he ate more cheerios he prolly wouldn't have had that heart attack.

Hubie
08-16-2012, 05:41 PM
I'm still not convinced that this guy was on the up and up. Now I'm wondering if he even really died. I just saw a funeral announcement for him which included the following:

"Please pray for the family of Mike to feel the spirit of God as dildo in this time of a loss"

Really? His protest was fake, his anti-gay videos were fake and now I'd bet dollars to donuts that his death is fake.

Odysseus
08-17-2012, 09:48 AM
Its ironic really if he ate more cheerios he prolly wouldn't have had that heart attack.

Maybe he was just toasting them before eating them. Not everybody likes them raw.

obx
08-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Bye bye StinkingBig, and your posts sucked too.

noonwitch
08-17-2012, 10:19 AM
"Please pray for the family of Mike to feel the spirit of God as dildo in this time of a loss"

WTF?

That reminds me of one of the many reasons I left Unity, though. One of the pastor's favorite line to use when leading prayer was "Holy Spirit, have your way with us".
Maybe I'm overly sensitive, but to me the request sounds inappropriately sexual for prayer.

Gina
08-17-2012, 11:25 AM
I hope TB finds a home at DU, because he sure is a DUmmie.

Gina
08-17-2012, 11:28 AM
WTF?

That reminds me of one of the many reasons I left Unity, though. One of the pastor's favorite line to use when leading prayer was "Holy Spirit, have your way with us".
Maybe I'm overly sensitive, but to me the request sounds inappropriately sexual for prayer.

Have Thine own way, Lord! Have Thine own way!
Thou art the Potter, I am the clay.
Mold me and make me after Thy will,
While I am waiting, yielded and still.

Search me and try me, Master, today!
Whiter than snow, Lord, wash me just now,
As in Thy presence humbly I bow.

Wounded and weary, help me, I pray!
Power, all power, surely is Thine!
Touch me and heal me, Savior divine.

Hold o’er my being absolute sway!
Fill with Thy Spirit till all shall see
Christ only, always, living in me.

I never thought of 'have your way with us' as sexual.

FlaGator
08-17-2012, 12:20 PM

Maybe He just was rewarding them for a job well done and calling them to Heaven.